HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dark and Light Greatings

Go down 
+3
Ishtahar
Gabri'el
wicthdragon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
wicthdragon

Dark and Light Greatings Empty
PostSubject: Dark and Light Greatings   Dark and Light Greatings EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 4:49 am

[b]Hello all my name is Wicthdragon i just joined this week. I am some one always wanting to willing to learn. at times has bad typing working on that of cores. wanting to meet new folks I am some one who questions every thing even my own sanity along with the worlds at times.

I also at times wonder if all this otherkin and magic and so on is real or made up in my own head as we all do at times. but then realize when something i do not look for comes to prove it's real or real to me i am like OK now i am on the right track. What i am saying is this i question i am skeptical but i am believer and open minded and some one who enjoys and believes in magic otherkin and the all that goes with all groups. I just like to keep as much balance with knowing an feeling it's true with being skeptical with questioning at times.

I just do not want to be like some and use it to be well not nice people. Sorry for the rant everyone i got issues still to work on. now on to the good stuff. First of all i like to meet new people read work on my book travel along with going to eat. I also love to attend when i can meetups or vamp clubs or events when possible. love watching movies and TV.

Not sure what else to say but come say hello,.
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Light Greatings   Dark and Light Greatings EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 5:20 am

Hello witchdragon Smile and welcome to the forum, love your name by the way. Don't worry we all have issues to work through lol some more than others - I happen to be one of those with many issues Razz

Hopefully you'll find the answers to any questions you have here - we're all learning and growing and I'm sure someone will jump in and lend you a hand if and when you need it.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Light Greatings   Dark and Light Greatings EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 8:06 am

Welcome

As Gabe said, we all have issues so don't worry about airing yours. There will always be someone to comment. Rest assured the comments will be respectful although possibly challenging. We will see to that.

As far as being skeptical (how the hell DO you spell that word?) is concerned all of us have that and I think it's wise to do so. If you are to certain in your believe can lead to inflexibility and NO ONE has perfect memory about what we were and what we are. So learn and grow with us
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Light Greatings   Dark and Light Greatings EmptyTue Nov 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum wicthdragon

I hope you enjoy your time here in our forum. Read through the threads and feel free to post in any of them or start new ones.

The best way to be in life is to have an open mind and yet also question everything. No on member here has all the answers, we are all still learning and understanding and we all still grow and learn every time we read what others have to say.

If you have any problems here just contact one of the members of Staff..... Moderators, Head Moderator or one of the Admins and we will do our best to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.

Welcome!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
wicthdragon

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Light Greatings   Dark and Light Greatings EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 1:59 am

Thank you all so so much for that every one. it means a lot to me Very Happy .I am all for debate long as no one is mean when they disagree with me and i must do the same as well.

So thank you every one i can not wait to get to know every one.
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Light Greatings   Dark and Light Greatings EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 5:42 am

Welcome!

It is good to keep an open mind, and even be skeptical if that is how you feel. Still, it's amazing how much stranger truth can be than fiction sometimes, isn't it? Wink

Looking forward to hearing a little more about yourself, when you're ready. What are vamp clubs?

Don't worry. Everyone is definitely entitled to their own opinions here.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Light Greatings   Dark and Light Greatings EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 3:23 pm

Welcome... back home I love you Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
wicthdragon

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Light Greatings   Dark and Light Greatings EmptyThu Nov 03, 2011 8:35 am

Thank you Scratch . I just want to be open while not falling for every thing even with in my self. it is by no means a judgement on any one one way or other,. I am open to this and what it has to offer. vamp clubs or events either way is events in NYC or any city that cattier to vampires or people who like them basically.

Thank you for the welcome Ouza.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Light Greatings   Dark and Light Greatings EmptySat Nov 05, 2011 4:50 pm

Welcome

Ash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark and Light Greatings   Dark and Light Greatings Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark and Light Greatings
Page 1 of 1