HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bird-headed people

Go down 
+5
Ousa
Scratch
Ishtahar
Shemyaza
Kaseiko
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kaseiko

Bird-headed people - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 12:15 am

Who was the Judeo-Christian god?
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Which Judeo-christian god?

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Kaseiko

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 11:24 pm

How many exactly are there?
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 8:13 pm

They were used as pets as well as personal protectors as in the field work for the higher ranks. It was almost like in later Arthurian days when the King or his son would use falcons or Hawks for protection and hunting purposes. They left this sol system with their masters as pets well over 22,000,000 years ago!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 27, 2011 10:04 pm

Kaseiko wrote:
Who was the Judeo-Christian god?

Sorry, but you'll have to give me a little more to work with here. Who's Judeo-Christian god, as I don't understand your reference here when talking about Melek Taus?

Az
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 7:22 pm

Dearest Kaseiko,

The numerous titles for God have been a source of debate amongst biblical scholars. Some have advanced the multiplicity of names for God as a proof that the Torah, the main scripture of Judaism, has many authors—the belief known as the documentary hypothesis. YHWH is the only proper "name of God" in the Tanakh, in the sense that Abraham or Sarah are proper names by which you call a person. Whereas words such as Elohim (god, or authority), El (mighty one), Shaddai (almighty), Adonai (master), Elyon (most high), Avinu (our father), etc. are not names but titles, highlighting different aspects of YHWH, and the various roles which God has. This is similar to how someone may be called 'father', 'husband', 'brother', 'son', etc, but their personal name is the only one that can be correctly identified as their actual designation. In the Tanakh, YHWH is the personal name of the God of Israel, whereas other 'names' are titles which are ascribed to God.

But to further add on to this list Arus,II,III were here during and well before Atlantis and Mu! Hope this helps a bit!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 28, 2011 10:39 pm

Ooohhh... Now I understand the source of confusion. Thanks Ouza!
Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 7:32 pm

Azaz'el said that the Melek Taus was as close as a Shadow could get to Godform... I was thinking about Shadow in a Judeo-Christian context, with angels and whatnot, so what I really want to know is what he meant by "Godform".
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 02, 2011 10:34 pm

What I meant by Godform was that Melek Taus is often refereed to as the God of Shadow....... a deity that we could communicate with and gain insight and understanding from in a way that we couldn't directly from the Source. This, of course, is based on the concept that between the Source and Shadow or celestials there were/are beings with powers/abilities that we recognise today as being associated with Gods, who are also close enough to us to be able to understand the issues we face with life and existence rather than the grand scheme of things running over millennia.

There was a belief held by some that Melek Taus was once Shadow who ascended to become a God. There was also only one "High Priest" of Melek Taus at any time.

Az
Back to top Go down
Kaseiko

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 12:34 am

That's fascinating, I'd never heard of this!

So a Shadow might take that form to honor Melek Taus, or to express a closeness to certain life forms... were there other beings who did this? (I'm thinking about Ouza's comment related to Nagas and Garuda)
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:06 pm

I'm afraid my knowledge on other Races and their activities are limited so I'll leave this one for someone else to answer

Az
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:49 am

Kaseiko wrote:
That's fascinating, I'd never heard of this!

So a Shadow might take that form to honor Melek Taus, or to express a closeness to certain life forms... were there other beings who did this? (I'm thinking about Ouza's comment related to Nagas and Garuda)

As someone from one of those other races, I will say that we do take other forms. (I'm human of course, not in the form of a djinn as I think I once was, but our race tends to have a sort of collective thinking in some respects that has me saying "we".) Being composed of smoke and fire, having a true-form that is non-corporeal, facilitates these transitions. My memories and discussions with others have me understanding that the smoke and fire were means of interacting on spiritual levels to the Creators, to see us in forms such as the black dog or winged cats would be related to interacting with other non-human races, while it would be rare to see as in human form (until it become essentially necessary for the purpose of delivering).
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 3:32 am

Ooh! Veil! I like it! Very Happy
I've had the feeling for a long time that I have interacted with many races, and I shift into a form that is appropriate for whatever race I'm dealing with.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Malphas

Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 7:13 am

Concerning interaction with other races. I make it a practice to do this as much as possible. Though I use the astral plane as a medium for such interactions. Through my astral body, I have the ability to appear as anything I wish. Though MY astral form, if any of you have seen it, which is entirely possible as I tend to travel a lot when I sleep, is that of a rather tall man, with long hair, seemingly made of light. It has blue eyes with an otherworldy glow to them, and typically is seen in a long coat, which I translate into long black wings, folded back. I have come to believe that this is my True astral form because it's been described to me by several unrelated sources.
Godform: This word has meaning to me. I have learned a technique called "Godform Assumption" that increases ones astral power, thus his ability to manipulate reality with his/her will by assuming, temporarily, the astral form of a God. (if you'd like more information on this, message me).
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bird-headed people   Bird-headed people - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bird-headed people
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2