HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Seraphim

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaseiko



Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Seraphim   Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:07 am

I am confused about the seraphim. These are some questions.

What did they look like?
Were they a separate species, or a different rank of angel?
Did they have multiple heads?
Why did they need three sets of wings?
Do they have a connection to dragons?
Could they incarnate?
Most importantly, does anyone remember seraphim?

I know that's a lot of questions, but I'm really eager to know the answers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1158
Join date : 2010-02-05
Age : 52
Location : Wales

PostSubject: Re: Seraphim   Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:23 am

Seraph was a rank of angel.

Az is the one to ask. I never saw a Seraph with more than one head and I think the wing thing is about the amount of power they have.

I know that if one turns its full power on you then it burns you to a crisp.

That's about all I know about the Seraphim.

Like I said, Az knows. I think that Dani'el was a Seraph.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaseiko



Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Seraphim   Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:00 pm

That sounds familiar. I remember reading that Seraphim emitted so much light and heat that you just might burst into flames. Funnily enough, I'm hypersensitive to heat and light in this lifetime. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 47
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Seraphim   Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:50 pm

There are 10 Ranks or Choirs of Shadow/Angel, the highest being closest to the Source, the lowest being more physically incarnate. Seraphim are the top most Rank, closest to the Source, and as such they have a strange appearance. I have mentioned in another recent post that when any of the Shadow became physically incarnate, their appearance could change and morph and become distorted depending on their Rank. The higher their energy levels the more difficult it would be for them to maintain or hold a specific physical form. So if a Seraph tried to take on physical form, those who managed to survive the fire.... it would be like trying to look at the sun.... would see something that repeatedly changed shape and form. This is where the opinion that they have six wings and many faces, each face looking like a different beast or animal, comes from.

More often than not if they did walk in the manifest world they would just appear as a writhing, twisting ball of fire. It took a lot of self control to hold in their energy so as not to burn or destroy physical beings when becoming manifest, and they could also damage their own kind if they didn't hold back some of their energy.

The original Seven were all Seraphim. To be Seraphim was to be just one step down from one of the Gods, able to traverse time and space with just a thought and to take the word of the Source to all corners of the Universe. I was once a Seraph, before my first Fall.

Danie'l wasn't a Seraph, but he should have been.

Az

_________________
Hope fades into the world of night
Through Shadows falling out of memory and time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Kaseiko



Posts : 25
Join date : 2011-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Seraphim   Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:07 pm

So they didn't have six wings, four heads, etc... Like if a cartoonist tries to draw someone shaking their head back and forth, they end up drawing three noses, four eyes, five heads, and several sets of ears.

Could a seraph be mistaken for ball lightning?

Could you tell me more about who the original seven were? I'm still really new to the subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2010-02-02
Age : 47
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Seraphim   Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:23 pm

That's actually probably a good way to think about it........ one set form wasn't held, so they seemed to have lots of wings, head etc etc but were just morphing between forms.

I doubt that a Seraph could be mistaken for ball lightening, purely just on size alone, the Seraph would be a very large ball of fire and light.

There is a lot posted on the forum about the Seven so you will come across it as you read through the threads. The Seven were originally the first 7 Shadow to be created and they were the ruling council of the Shadow, who interpreted the message from the Source and helped to guide and govern our society. At the time of the first Fall, when the Morning Star fell, other members of the Council were deposed or faced lesser Falls and were removed, and a new Council was created. Thus began the political and power struggles that beset our Race.

Az

_________________
Hope fades into the world of night
Through Shadows falling out of memory and time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Zariel

avatar

Posts : 148
Join date : 2012-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Seraphim   Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:25 am

I don't know how true this is but to my beliefs the angel in my vision was a seraph.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zionis

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 22
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

PostSubject: Re: Seraphim   Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Azaz'el wrote:
That's actually probably a good way to think about it........ one set form wasn't held, so they seemed to have lots of wings, head etc etc but were just morphing between forms.

I doubt that a Seraph could be mistaken for ball lightening, purely just on size alone, the Seraph would be a very large ball of fire and light.

There is a lot posted on the forum about the Seven so you will come across it as you read through the threads.  The Seven were originally the first 7 Shadow to be created and they were the ruling council of the Shadow, who interpreted the message from the Source and helped to guide and govern our society.  At the time of the first Fall, when the Morning Star fell, other members of the Council were deposed or faced lesser Falls and were removed, and a new Council was created.  Thus began the political and power struggles that beset our Race.

Az

I agree with this, I was one of the new council members that were allowed to step into seraphim rank. The seat of mercy. I think it was either due to Michael, Metatron or Gabriel that which granted me entry. I had so many opportunities open up to me when I became Michael's student..I guess being under his would do that to a ranking domination to become a arch seraphim like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FeirceDeity64

avatar

Posts : 216
Join date : 2013-11-11
Age : 17
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Seraphim   Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Zadki'el wrote:
Azaz'el wrote:
That's actually probably a good way to think about it........ one set form wasn't held, so they seemed to have lots of wings, head etc etc but were just morphing between forms.

I doubt that a Seraph could be mistaken for ball lightening, purely just on size alone, the Seraph would be a very large ball of fire and light.

There is a lot posted on the forum about the Seven so you will come across it as you read through the threads.  The Seven were originally the first 7 Shadow to be created and they were the ruling council of the Shadow, who interpreted the message from the Source and helped to guide and govern our society.  At the time of the first Fall, when the Morning Star fell, other members of the Council were deposed or faced lesser Falls and were removed, and a new Council was created.  Thus began the political and power struggles that beset our Race.

Az

I agree with this, I was one of the new council members that were allowed to step into seraphim rank. The seat of mercy. I think it was either due to Michael, Metatron or Gabriel that which granted me entry. I had so many opportunities open up to me when I became Michael's student..I guess being under his would do that to a ranking domination to become a arch seraphim like that.

It would make sense for any of the three who may have let you in. Personally, if I'm anything like I am now, I'm very proud of my students (I teach guitar on occasion) and very quick to move them along to bigger things. Whether it be teaching a complicated scale on a guitar in this life, or promoting them to seraphim in the last. It seems very "in character" for me.

I guess as time progresses we may get memories to explain your promotion in greater detail. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zionis

avatar

Posts : 222
Join date : 2013-01-13
Age : 22
Location : Where my soul wishes to be

PostSubject: Re: Seraphim   Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:36 pm

FeirceDeity64 wrote:
Zadki'el wrote:
Azaz'el wrote:
That's actually probably a good way to think about it........ one set form wasn't held, so they seemed to have lots of wings, head etc etc but were just morphing between forms.

I doubt that a Seraph could be mistaken for ball lightening, purely just on size alone, the Seraph would be a very large ball of fire and light.

There is a lot posted on the forum about the Seven so you will come across it as you read through the threads.  The Seven were originally the first 7 Shadow to be created and they were the ruling council of the Shadow, who interpreted the message from the Source and helped to guide and govern our society.  At the time of the first Fall, when the Morning Star fell, other members of the Council were deposed or faced lesser Falls and were removed, and a new Council was created.  Thus began the political and power struggles that beset our Race.

Az

Well at first you did not want me as your student, but Jophiel you did. It was due to Gabriel's convincing you that you chose to take me on as your student, but you did not like that Samuel was my lover over time you started to accept me more.

I agree with this, I was one of the new council members that were allowed to step into seraphim rank. The seat of mercy. I think it was either due to Michael, Metatron or Gabriel that which granted me entry. I had so many opportunities open up to me when I became Michael's student..I guess being under his would do that to a ranking domination to become a arch seraphim like that.

It would make sense for any of the three who may have let you in. Personally, if I'm anything like I am now, I'm very proud of my students (I teach guitar on occasion) and very quick to move them along to bigger things. Whether it be teaching a complicated scale on a guitar in this life, or promoting them to seraphim in the last. It seems very "in character" for me.

I guess as time progresses we may get memories to explain your promotion in greater detail. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Seraphim   

Back to top Go down
 
Seraphim
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: The Fallen - Memories-
Jump to: