HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are We Being Manipulated?

Go down 
+5
Ousa
Gabri'el
Azaz'el
Ishtahar
Razi'el
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Razi'el
Razi'el

Are We Being Manipulated? Empty
PostSubject: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 5:08 pm

Greetings, everyone. I realize it's been a while, and I didn't mean to alarm anyone with the title, but I had a very thought provoking... well, thought.

Does anyone find it the least bit strange that, whenever we try to picture this age-old enemy we all supposedly fought many bloody battles against, all we see are black, twisting shapes? I mean, you would think that we would remember every second of something so horrific and hard won, that we would take pride in watching the lights go out of their eyes, of their blood hitting the sand. If you have that much emotional investment in something, wouldn't every detail of that be etched into the very fabric of your memories? You don't just forget something that horrific, because i can tell you, i can still hear every scream Az made as he burned, and remember how he looked on that fire with horrifying clarity (sorry for bringing that up, Az). It's almost as though our minds can't, won't, or are being prevented from making sense of the beings we see there. So, the question remains, if it wasn't this "enemy" (you would also think we would remember the NAME of such a hated foe), then who were we fighting?

Maybe these memories of this massive, epic war, are all fabricated, or manipulated? What if the ones we were fighting were other Shadow? And what if we're all being fooled into thinking that in the future, we're suppose to let in every single one of those beings that might just intend to destroy everything here, in a massive bid for conquest?

Bearing that in mind, we have to ask one thing; What would whomever's in charge stand to gain from this? the Answer; power, and lots of it. every single soul on this planet is connected, on a level we can't even imagine. It's like looking at a fractal picture, it spills out exponentially in every direction, a massive wellspring of power bound together by the web of life itself. Now, i'm not saying we should completely disregard our plans for the future, but i'm saying perhaps we should consider them very, VERY carefully, to make sure we're not being played.

Best wishes,
Raz
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 9:57 pm

You know, I can't help but admit that i have had similar thoughts, that we are being played. I don't think that our memories of who we were are false but I think even there we have to be very careful; not because the memories are necessarily false but that they can be manipulated and distorted. We have to go with our hearts in the end but they have to be filtered through the screen of our common sense. We just have to be aware that we need to be careful
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 10:29 pm

I think that every thought and idea, suspicion and memory needs to be looked at with clarity, consideration, thought and emotion and that there should never be a time when we rush to judgement or action.

It is odd, as we've agreed before, that there are no real strong memories of the war we faced in the First Times. Although to a much lesser extent, it doesn't surprise me that some memories would have been hidden by our own subconscious...... pain and trauma and horror are always sectioned off so that we can cope with daily life, only to bleed through in nightmares, behavioural patterns, emotional and mental conditions etc etc.

Yet, there should be more memory......... although there is another possible reason why so much knowledge of it has been lost. All of us Shadow here who fought in the war are remembering it as Humans... and this means that we have Fallen. The very process of the Fall scrambles the memories, removed sections of knowledge and understanding, and reduces what we were. The very nature of the Fall is to leave behind a fraction of the being that originally existed... a barbaric yet effective punishment.

Should more still remain? I think so, but I have no answers. Yet I cannot say that your suggestion is way off the mark, as I believe that it is hightly possible that some whom as yet remain nameless or at least faceless to us, could be attempting to play with our memories and thoughts, and their actions could very well also lead us towards doubting not only our own memories but also those we currently know.

I cannot begin to understand at the moment why or even how we could be fighting other Shadow at that time, but I also can't say it's not possible...... but perhaps some racial memory would exist regarding the nature of the 'enemy' that would make them seem more....like us..... and less extremely different, if not in Shadow history then also in the history of the other Races that were involved. Remember, of course, that in the final stages of the war, all of the major Races were involved, not just Shadow alone. I'm not sure about your statement saying that we could be being fooled into letting the 'enemy' back into the Universe....... as far as I am aware, the Gateway blocking their entry into our Universe is weakening and it is our task to either find a way to strengthen that Gateway or to take the fight to them and stop them as they try to enter. There is no way they should be allowed even an inch back into this Universe.

However, your post is a timely reminder that as we approach the 'year of war' that we must all look with clear vision and a clear heart at what we feel and make our own decisions based on clearing, considered thinking,

Az

Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 10:33 am

Good point to bring up Raz and I understand completely where you're coming from. Who hasn't had doubts regarding our past and future??? I've certainly had my share and the thought of manipulation brings back bad memories and feelings of past events.

For some reason I feel this "war" we waged against the enemy was real, and I know I could very well be wrong, but my intuition seems to say otherwise, but that is just my opinion Raz and just my feelings on the matter. Like Az said perhaps there is a good reason why our memories of the war are being supressed - perhaps it was to traumatic for most of us to remember....we also discussed in a previous thread of the possibilty of our memories being "erased" for whatever reason.

My dream of the coming war a few months ago still has me on edge - especially where I walk outside and see an army gathering in the distance and instantly had the feeling of deja vu, but in the end all of us have the same thoughts concerning this - don't let your guard down, listen to your gut instincts and definitely don't go jumping in head first until we know what is truly going to happen - stand together and support each other - because honestly none of us really know how this is going to end or play out or if anything will happen at all.

And there is a strong possibility you could be right on the money Raz and basically say we were all mind f****d. Yes the Gateway weakens as their army strengthens and Az is right they must never be allowed the opportunity to step one foot back over the line.

Now I know this is the old "Gabe" talking here but if there is a war to come and we must fight then I say lets take the fight to them ... I hate long waits.

Patience was never really one of my virtues
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyWed Nov 30, 2011 7:24 pm

Okay, call me crazy but there is something that has stayed with me right from the very beginning, when I was beginning to remember and understand. Maybe now is the time to speak of it.

There have been so many things that Az and I have heartached whether or not to put out there; whether it is SAFE to put it out there.

I have always harboured a deep and abiding hatred of a 'man' I call Konstantin. I know that he was influential on the Sanhedrin Malakim and had some responsibility for the fall. He was a political animal and everything he did was for power... for himself.

I know that he was around in the seventeenth century as part of a very different council... The Vampire Council and he screwed me over then too... for the same reason... power.

I feel him as a dark shadow over me all the time and if he had something to do with this whole thing then I wouldn't be surprised. Even if it is not him, if it is not one person I feel that there have been puppet masters behind so many aspects of human evolution, and they are still there now
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:39 pm

it's quite interesting, that this man showed up again in your timeline, Ish. i didn't mean to sound like a conspiracy theorist when i posted this, i only meant... does anyone find it the least bit suspicious that no one can remember WHAT exactly we were fighting?

but again, it's entirely possible this is a crackpot theory.

best wishes all!
Raz
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 8:58 pm

For me it was and still is Arus and all of his siblings down through time!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 2:07 pm

(In my opinion) You can't remember yet because it isn't time to remember.

If you remembered the full truth about that war you would know the full truth about the world. None of us are quite ready - if any of us remembers, all of us will, it is the nature of our being connected in this world.

Give it time.

Cryptically,
Ash
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Very cryptic!!!!

Az
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:00 am

hmmm, perhaps you're right! this was just one of those thoughts that seemed like it made too much sense, that there might be something to it, i figured i would share it. i was never one for rushing in blindly... i always at least knew something about whatever it was i was doing. though.... this life i seem to be much better at diving in feet first!
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Want to hear something funny, lol its not a being its an entity. Darkness think like the video game but less tentacles and blades. Its a force a nature reverse to what some stand for the eternal fight for balance between positive and negative. And the reason you don't remember what it looks like is because its appearance doesnt matter. It can change its form so why care if you can't remember what it looks like, it goes simply like some are governed by positive forces, others are governed by negative forces. ei dark covens who sacrifice life to gain power or control of things, or leeches or the ones who take the form of black wolves regardless of how many times you defeat this entity its going to come back because we need it. so yes we are being manipulated but by our own wills and what force we choose to embody.
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 8:52 pm

Razi'el wrote:
Greetings, everyone. I realize it's been a while, and I didn't mean to alarm anyone with the title, but I had a very thought provoking... well, thought.

Does anyone find it the least bit strange that, whenever we try to picture this age-old enemy we all supposedly fought many bloody battles against, all we see are black, twisting shapes?

The first time I read this post, I thought to myself...to answer, not to answer? Well, since it coincided with another conversation that came up today (on this board and elsewhere), I'm finally answering. To make it easier, you can choose to read this: http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com/2012/02/seven.html and then this next part will make more sense.

Do keep in mind, this is primarily for informational purposes. For my overall kin type it doesn't matter quite so much about who ended up on what side, because we've already been dealt with, by and large.

In some religions, it's believed that Michael became Jesus. Yes, I just posted that. So let's say Michael was fighting for the side of a demi urge? Take some of that angelic magick, with the demi urge's backing, and voila. You have the angels convinced there is a war.

Still later, and for reasons that have always escaped me, Gabriel is the one that delivers the "good news" about John and Jesus to their respective mothers. Curious choice, no? The angel of death over kings, is the one that delivers the news to both women, and then the person that pre-Christians felt might be the actual messiah ends up dying, his work taken on by Jesus. So then, in that way, was that demi urge able to put things over on humans?

Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:39 pm

I realise this isn't essential, but wanted to add a clarifying point to the blog link you added in your post Veil. It's mentioned as if Iblis, Azaz'el and Lucifer are one and the same being...... we're not. Many have given me the name Iblis and to be honest I'm not sure if it was ever a name used during the First Times, my memories are vague about that.

Az
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:08 am

I'm glad you did post. I don't think you are Iblis either, but please refer to the blog post again, for the spelling of Azazel. I left out the ' in an attempt to keep the two names separate, but maybe I need to tweak it some. I believe Azazel was a more minor figure, who eventually was djinn, whether he started out that way or not. So sorry if anyone misunderstood, and I hope this fixes the problem on the board, as I try to figure out how to fix it over there.

Iblis, not sure if I think he's Lucifer or not. I tend to think no, but again, please refer to the phrasing in the post (some of these angels are not on this board). If anything, and this will help me with the follow-up post I was considering doing, I think Iblis might have more to do with Seth. Of him, I have a lot more experience. I tend to think Seth liked to pose, and ended up mucking things up for a lot of djinn and angels. From what I can recall, and get even today, he seemed to think it was funny (in a way that possibly only a djinn can). Opal and I had some discussions about this in PMs as well. I don't hate Seth, far from it, but sometimes...wow.

Then, you have Azrael, which only adds to the naming craziness. lol
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:17 pm

Good question, Raz. This one really stuck with me.

What if the reason we don't know anything about this enemy is that it is an aspect of ourselves? What if we don't know more about what our roles are to be in the coming conflict, simply that there is going to be one, because it is a personal battle, that each and every person fight within themselves?

The only thing I see with any certainty, looking back on this subject, is black things attaching themselves to us. What if that was knowledge of evil? What if that sudden knowledge, that we could hurt as well as help, without any context, was what made us turn on each other? What if this war we've been grasping to remember was the beginning, and it's been going on ever since?

It seems to me that everyone fights every day: to be happy, to love, for contentment and security. What if that's all there is to it? Manipulating ourselves, allowing ourselves to be manipulated... isn't that really the same thing?
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 8:49 pm

Like the kabbalah we strive to master ourselves so we can help others do the same, doing so you have to master the light as well as the dark to be of one mind and one soul of divinity so that we may take his image.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 12:54 am

Exactly my point, Zariel, and Scratch, good to hear from you again! it's simply been far too long!

and the idea that this coming war might be internal rather than external certainly lightens the load, i thought i might have to really fight, i was already making plans to go out and work on my archery!
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:35 am

Azaz'el wrote:
The very process of the Fall scrambles the memories, removed sections of knowledge and understanding, and reduces what we were. The very nature of the Fall is to leave behind a fraction of the being that originally existed... a barbaric yet effective punishment.

"Soon......... All the Fallen will be made whole. All."

- Ash's higher self after a vision meditation to heal from the past. I saw a Shadow who had harmed me, and the light returning to him that he was separated from for so long. It was intensely painful and maybe horrific for him to feel the reintegration into being whole again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We Being Manipulated?   Are We Being Manipulated? Empty

Back to top Go down

Are We Being Manipulated?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Shadow :: Experiences of Shadow-
Jump to: