HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Heart to Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
violetskies

PostSubject: Heart to Heart   Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:29 am

Well, I went and visited my brothers and 'my wolf' about a month ago. I knew I said that i would tell you all how it was for me and...it was awesome. I had the time of my life.
I was very reluctant to leave my brothers and even more so to leave 'mine'. I've never been so comfortable with anyone... he.. 'completes' me.
I'm sad that it's over but I'm going back to see my brothers again in May. Smile
As for 'mine'... he is not mine any more... I guess that canine therians need someone.... and... I'm better with the distance than he is...
It's been really hard for me... dealing with this... I love him and, even worse, I know he loves me. It's sad that distance has managed to tear us apart... but maybe we'll be able to try again later. Whether that is a month, a few months, a year or more. One can hope, I suppose.
I'll tell you all more about my visit when I have a chance. Have a bit of a funny story to share :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart   Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:42 pm

I'm sorry about your relationship with your wolf. It's so hard when you are apart from someone you love and you know loves you. Hold on to that love. If you love each other enough then one day you will find each other. I believe that love will find love eventually so hold on in there Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart   Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Well spoken by a woman who truly loves and has been loved for so long. It almost seems in effect that those eons of years that have gone by so quickly are but of a blink of the eye!

But all souls and soul mates are now having to clean up old all that so called negative Karma caused by so many failures that are not yet conquered must be dealt with head first before we bond as one once more!

To say that you have found and to have loved love in it's truest form and essence, is better than not to say that you have never had it that way ever again would truly be a real and total loss... don't you think?

I pray you all love, affection and the hope for the right to obtain happiness in whatever you say or do!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart   Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:49 pm

Good luck, Violet
Back to top Go down
View user profile
violetskies

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart   Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:32 am

Thank you so much, everyone.
We're trying to work on it. And you're definitely right, Ouza... there is something from a past life that we shared that is causing issues. When I next see him I'm going to ask him to do a candle meditation with me... because I don't think I can figure this out on my own. We shall see how it goes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart   Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:36 pm

If I can speak for all that are here... We are all behind you 110%! lol

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heart to Heart   

Back to top Go down

Heart to Heart