HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Go down 

PostSubject: Throne   Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 pm

As time has gone on and I have discovered more about myself, there is one object that keeps showing up: a throne. It is very distinct, and I feel associated with it; sometimes I feel as though it belonged/belongs to me in some way or another, as it feels very significant and important.

As I see it, it is old and worn, made entirely of a dark gray stone, with some runes and carvings in parts of it. Many of the carvings are worn, there are cracks in it, and there are a few pieces broken off here and there. I feel as though it has been around for quite some time, each crack and wear showing its age, and as if it may contain memories of a time long past. As I said before, it feels important and significant.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, I'd be happy to hear it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Throne   Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:17 pm

I don't have any recollection of s stone throne like this. The only stone item that I am aware of is the Lia Fail, the Stone of Destiny that was supposed to have been built or housed inside a throne from time to time

Hope fades into the world of night
Through Shadows falling out of memory and time...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Page 1 of 1