HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Throne

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ezikiel

PostSubject: Throne   Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:34 pm

As time has gone on and I have discovered more about myself, there is one object that keeps showing up: a throne. It is very distinct, and I feel associated with it; sometimes I feel as though it belonged/belongs to me in some way or another, as it feels very significant and important.

As I see it, it is old and worn, made entirely of a dark gray stone, with some runes and carvings in parts of it. Many of the carvings are worn, there are cracks in it, and there are a few pieces broken off here and there. I feel as though it has been around for quite some time, each crack and wear showing its age, and as if it may contain memories of a time long past. As I said before, it feels important and significant.

If anyone has any thoughts on this, I'd be happy to hear it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Throne   Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:17 pm

I don't have any recollection of s stone throne like this. The only stone item that I am aware of is the Lia Fail, the Stone of Destiny that was supposed to have been built or housed inside a throne from time to time

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com

Throne
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1