HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terra'el

PostSubject: New...   Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:06 pm

My name is Terra, I don't care for online pretense and anonymity, Its often been my jest that "lying isn't one of my sins." I stumbled upon the site today while researching my RH Negative blood type. I was drawn to the group. I am not sure if I belong, but I will share a bit about myself.

I have only one past life memory, and it is a strong one.
I look down on a group of people looking up at me from atop a high stone tower - unbelievably high. My hair flutters around me as does my white gown. I stand only a moment before leaping toward the faces below me.
This is all I have seen.

I speak to the dead. I see them, and they see me. I suppose you would call me a medium - I do my best to guide them to the next life. I can often read the past lives of others - but not my own.

I was tormented by my religious mother who thought I was a devil, or at best, a witch. I am neither.
She would often pin me down, cutting my fingers to "bleed out the demons" - I have never been understood. Always different. Always outcast. As an adult I make a life for myself by wearing a "mask" being someone that I know I am not.

In my dreams I am often visited by a guide who calls me "She who walks in the middle."

I have shared with you now the truths that stay hidden in my heart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New...   Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum Terra'el,

and many thanks for sharing so much of yourself in your first post. I can't guess at how you found the forum when looking into blood groups, but the way in which our online home is found is often less important than actually being here. If you are here, then you are meant to be here, to perhaps learn something, to perhaps teach something. Whatever the reason, be welcome here and know that in this place we all remove our masks and stand in the light and darkness of who we truly are.

Your past life memory sounds very vivid and very powerful.... perhaps this is just the beginning of your memories, and when the time is right more will seep through. Mine began with just one dramatic life ending, and in time a whole host of other memories came rushing through.

As you wander through the sections of this forum you'll see that there is a members only section... this is only visible to registered members so if there is anything you ever wish to post and be only visible to members, this is the place to post it.

Feel free to post, to lurk, to ask questions.... and be welcome!

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: New...   Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:22 am

Greetings and welcome Terra - I have RH negative blood as well so you're not alone there. Hope you can find some semblance of peace here Smile

Gabe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: New...   Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:40 pm

RH Negative blood types have some connection to vampirism, yes? It was vampirism, all those years ago *wistful eyes* that led me to Ish and Az too. o_O Welcome, belatedly, and as has been noted, thank you for sharing yourself with us.

Aloha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: New...   Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:21 pm

Thankyou for being here and Welcome Home Love!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra'el

PostSubject: Very interesting...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:53 am

Ashtart, that's very interesting. I have long been researching the connection between kin and RH- blood types. I know that I am decended from Sidhe, the Dana clan, my grandmother taught me the traditions. I identify with nephilim, I have a strange closeness to all kin, though I suppose we all do. I am a medium though I don't know how that fits into my identity.

In short, I don't know what I am I guess!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: New...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:03 am

What have you found through your research of blood?

Why, I am curious, do you have a connection to nephylim? Do you feel that you are/were one of them?

Lovely to know that the Sidhe traditions are still being passed down and that knowledge of bloodlines hasn't been completely wiped out. Kudos!

You will find that many of us work with psychic work/the "other side" - I do a sort of medium work but not with the dead, with the other unseen spirits, mostly. So you are in good company here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra'el

PostSubject: Re: New...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:03 pm

Hmmm, so complicated.
Things I have discovered about blood/Nephilm are best listed so here goes:

1. Rh- blood is believed by many including myself to be the result of angels and humans breeding.
2. Rh- blood first appeared on earth after the fall.
3. Those children of angel/human parents were called Nephilim
4. The Nephilim were considered to be "Damned"
5. It is believed that the Nephilim had many "otherworldly" traits that presented themselves in very unique ways.

My personal feelings/beliefs on the topic:

1. I think that those with Rh- blood most easily connect with their otherkin anscestry
2. I think that those with Rh- blood most easily carry an ancient soul
3. I believe Rh-/Nephilim blood to be dominant

Maybe I am crazy on those last two but thats totally how I feel. So to answer your question, I identify with the Nephilim as they are my ancestors.
My grandmothers tradition was that the Isralite tribe of "Dan" (very interesting group if you research - they were removed from record and excluded from the sealed tribe for "pagan practices" and furthermore for being mostly made up of hidden Nephilim and Fallen by that point in history) went to live on an island called Erin (which we know as Ireland) after their persecution where they then called themselves the tribe Dana (my family - also know as the Tuatha Dana/Dannon) and became known to the Irish people as the Sidhe. After the Vikings arrived on scene and thought them to be gods the Sidhe/Dana/Remainder of the tribe of Dan, took to the mounds with their traditions. lol, a bunch of angels living in the hills as fairy kind. So I guess to answer your question I identify with Sidhe and Nephilim because I believe them to be one and the same and I am decended from them. As for my soul - that is a different question entirely.

The saddest thing is that my parents persecuted my grandmother for sharing these traditions with my sisters and I. Every bit of magic she passed to us was met with cruelty. I am rather splendid at glamours, invisibility (not the kind you are thinking - the kind where people just don't notice you), luck, and compel charms. Unfortunately, my very conservative mother just wanted to forget the old ways and tried to convince us that it was evil to carry on the traditions. I am happy to say that my little daughter (also Rh- and a very old soul) will carry our traditions into the next generation.

As for mediumship - most of my communication is from the dead, I do my best to guide them, though three of my four spirit guides are otherkin - and grandmothers - so that is a gift in its own way.

(as you can see I do enjoy the odd bit of research lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra'el

PostSubject: Re: New...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:07 pm

Though - all the angelic heritage in the universe cant help me spell before my morning tea! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: New...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:23 pm

For me I speak for myself that you hit it directly on the head! Good research and just some plain old common sense. Well done!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Terra'el

PostSubject: Re: New...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:50 pm

Thank you Ouza!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: New...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Oooh very interesting, indeed! Thanks for sharing! Smile
Also, welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: New...   Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:16 pm

that is very interesting and cool, both the memory and the traditions! sadly, there's no such tradition in my family, aside from a lean towards being mediums on my mother's side; she, her sisters, and her mother have all had experiences with being visited by the dead in their dreams, which has also happened to me!

also, i've never heard of Rh- blood before, it seems sort of strange how it seems to connect with many otherkin of all types!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: New...   Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:44 am

Very interesting and concise! That does deserve more looking into, it seems, as you may have hit on something that is relevant to us all Smile If I may agree, yes, that is very sad that your parents did not embrace your grandmother's wisdom... Sadder still is that this is the norm and "accepted" way of dealing with the ancient knowledge that lives on... I can imagine how hard that was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veil

PostSubject: Re: New...   Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:13 am

Belated welcome to the board. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your kin exploration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Terra'el

PostSubject: Re: New...   Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:52 am

Thanks to you all, and yes Ashtart, very hard. Imagine a little girl not quite sure of herself already feeling different enough and struggling with visitors from beyond the grave and your parents telling you that you are going to hell for it all, or, that you are crazy. Thank the heavens for my grandmother to be a light on a dark path. And yes, I would be so curious to know how many of you have RH- blood. I myself am A- and I have been researching the link for several years now, very interesting stuff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New...   

Back to top Go down

New...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: