"Coming Home"

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

"Coming Home" Empty
PostSubject: "Coming Home"   "Coming Home" EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 4:15 am

Greetings to all - hope you are enjoying the holiday season Smile

My dream two nights ago - first off before I fell asleep I had an odd thing happen, odd to me because it has never occured while I've been conscious - as I drifted off to sleep I began to lift off my bed, it was almost like I was trying to levitate or someone had cradled me and started to lift me, didn't think to much of it and just let sleep take me, so not sure if this had anything at all to do with the dream or not.

The dream began with a bright blue and white light that you could look in to with no problem, then I stepped through a doorway or portal but I wasn't alone - Micha'el was by my side. He and I started to walk down a long corridor made up of marble pillars and at the end of the corridor you could see the outside and it was absolutely beautiful - almost like how our home was before all hell broke loose.

But what excited me most were the people who stood before us and I'll name them as I saw them one by one - Azaz'el, Lucifer, Shemyaza, Dani'el, Razi'el, Baraqui'el, Rapha'el, Uri'el, Cassi'el, Zadki'el, Ezeki'el, Azra'el, Ari'el and the "Source" who's light was very bright and could barely make out the figure within it but I could see him/her smiling, there were others but those were the ones who stood out and that I could name.

There were several children running and laughing and a few women playing with them as well, also saw Ishtahar chasing a small child - think it was a boy. I was speechless at first and didn't know what to say, Mike took my hand and squeezed and I looked up at him and smiled, then we heard the words "Welcome Home" come from the "Source"

I felt so much peace and love - that's the only way to explain my emotions. I know there have been many differences between some of us in the past and even now....and the thought of uniting is somewhat unpleasant for certain individuals (yes I know that's putting it mildly to be honest)..it's going to take tremendous effort for ALL of us to accomplish this but I believe that ALL of us can attain that goal.

Just as it was said - "Fear not for what is to come - Shadows of old become one"

The proof is here on this forum as we speak...look at how many have found this site- Shadow, Therian, The Fae etc,....even a few Vampires have surfaced. Now enemies of old have reconnected and set aside differences for the sake of peace and unity. That's a HUGE step considering our past.

I found this site over a year ago and have grown spiritually and went through some rough times and even though some of that learning and growing wasn't very pleasant I am a better person for it.

So to the new members of the forum - if you don't find the answers you seek right away don't be discouraged and give up...give it time and all will reveal itself to you when the time is right and you are ready for it - you did find this forum for a reason.

Az and Ish - Cheers for creating this site and for giving us all a chance to redeem ourselves and find our place once again - I know I don't need to tell you but you did the right thing Very Happy

Blessings
Gabe

Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

"Coming Home" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming Home"   "Coming Home" EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 8:48 am

That was a beautiful dream. Like all beautiful dreams it's going to need a lot of hard work to realise. Az and I know that and that's why we started the site in the first place... because we know how important unity is.

Thank you for acknowledging that
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

"Coming Home" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming Home"   "Coming Home" EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 10:10 pm

Thank you for sharing your dream with us all, and on a personal note, thank you for the kindness you have offered in thanking us. As Ish has said, it was for this very reason of unification that we began this forum, and almost from day one.... well, think it was day 2 that Ash joined the forum..... it has become a place that offers us support and friendship and hope as much as it may offer anyone else those same emotions.

Now, all these years later it is still a place I visit every day, to grow and learn and feel inspired by. In the dream you walked down a corridor of pillars... that was a very important place, as off to each side between the pillars were doorways leading into chambers where many different things happened - teaching, learning, doorways to other worlds, and the chambers where new life was created, where Shadow were born. So your dream and all it brings back to mind has made me smile and feel very positive.

Perhaps as we now head towards the end of 2011 and face the infamous 2012, it is time to take who and what we are a step further and begin to shout aloud into the Worlds that we are back, we are awakening and we are forging ahead with unification. Perhaps it is now time to stand up and be counted and continue to head towards making that dream a reality.

Az

http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

"Coming Home" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming Home"   "Coming Home" EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 6:49 am

Ish - You are welcome Smile Don't worry the first step is always the hardest, you know this - if anyone else would know that as well it would be me...think I tripped and stumbled several, several times , and can't tell you how many faceplants I managed before I was able to walk straight geek

What is meant to be will be - be it good or bad - lets hope its good Wink
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

"Coming Home" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming Home"   "Coming Home" EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 7:03 am

Az - You are welcome Smile as I walked down that corridor I drew strength from what was inside and I knew that place had a familiar feel to it and was/is important. I'm glad your feelings on this were as positive as mine and that it made you smile.

Yes agree with you 100% - the world needs to know who and what we are and why we came back. Everything is being set in motion as we speak - it is time
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

"Coming Home" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming Home"   "Coming Home" EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 4:22 pm

i agree as well... the time for us to shout out and declare our presence is very close, if not already here. as soon as the new years starts... i think everything will change very quickly.

Gabe, that sounds like a beautiful dream, i think i can recall teaching in one of those rooms, and waking up in one as well! for some reason the thought of that corridor fils with with this warm, tingling, excited sort of feeling.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

"Coming Home" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming Home"   "Coming Home" EmptySat Dec 24, 2011 3:13 am

Lovely
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

"Coming Home" Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Coming Home"   "Coming Home" Empty

Back to top Go down

"Coming Home"