HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Hello all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
VhanKolu

PostSubject: Hello all!   Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:28 pm

I'm not very good at introductions, so I'll try and keep it nice and short.

My name is Vhan Kolu, and I don't know what I am. Since I was 13 to when I was 15 I believed I was an angelkin named Zechariel, and during this time I had many visions which are surprisingly similar to your guys memories. I'll be happy to share these if you're interested. Smile

Also 2012 has been a crazy year, have you guys been feeling this energy or is it just me? Razz

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:23 pm

By far the energy is definitely on this year. And beside I would like to welcome you to the forum and to also to welcome you back home once again!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven

You'll find that there are no price-tags here. We have gathered for a reason and that is to gain the self-realization that is needed to progress further forward this time rather that back as in the last time!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:47 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum VhanKolu

I hope you will enjoy your time here with us on the forum. Please feel free to post in any of the threads or start new ones, or just take the time to lurk and read the threads and posts already made. The most important thing is for you to feel comfortable and to jump in when ready.

We'd love to hear about your memories and anything you'd like to share......... if they are quite personal then there is a members section that is only visible to registered members. If any any point you have any problems with the forum, just pm one of the Moderators or Admin and we'll do our best to resolve it quickly.

The energies so far this year have been a little wild ........... manifesting not only as wild weather here in the UK but also in the energy many of us have been feeling. I felt the build and the start at Samhuinn, but now it's a little manic. Strangely, converse to this, It is also tiring too! I get the feeling that the next few months could be full of extremes!

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:06 am

Welcome Zechariel,

We look forward to reading your memories.

I have been very focused and intent on having a high vibration since 2012 began. Sorry guys. sunny lol

Be Welcome

Ash
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:28 pm

Welcome hun.

Don't worry if you are good with words or not. Even those of us who are struggle to put things into words here. Sometimes there are no words.

Feel welcome and free to post or not post whatever you wish or feel.

This is our year let's make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veil

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:13 am

Welcome to the board. I look forward to reading what your experiences have been, and what memories are shared with those that were here already. Do you prefer we call you Vhan Kolu or Zechariel? And yes, the energy is high, but I think it's being used in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
wicthdragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:04 am

Welcome and hello there VhanKolu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malphas

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   Thu Jan 26, 2012 5:23 am

Welcome Home my Brother. All are welcome here, no matter if you do not understand or know your true origins. I look forward to reading about your memories and or visions. The energies have indeed been quite rampant as of late. As Az said, they are manifesting in many ways, such as odd weather, that being one of many examples. I too have been experiencing these changes, these fluctuations in the energy atmosphere. Our time is nigh. Changes are occurring all around us. For what, good, or evil, is yet to be determined, but we here on this forum shall stand together. You are not alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello all!   

Back to top Go down

Hello all!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: