HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Divine child? Or to much wine before bed...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Divine child? Or to much wine before bed... Empty
PostSubject: Divine child? Or to much wine before bed...   Divine child? Or to much wine before bed... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:56 pm

Ok for about 5 nights in a row I have been dreaming of a baby, (no not mine...) but there is something different about this infant - something spiritual and strong surrounds this child, each dream was different in many ways but in each one I would always find this child in a bad way, not hurt but either neglected or crying etc...and each time the child would automatically take to me and when I would hold it (can't really get an idea of a gender for the child-it's neither male or female but both...guess you could say this infant is in perfect balance spiritually) anyway when I would hold the baby he/she would glow...like the child's soul was glowing, it was very peaceful.

Hope I'm not confusing anyone but that's the only way to describe it really, I could also tell that a strong feminine presence surrounded the baby, like a guardian....hmmmmm any suggestions????
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: Divine child? Or to much wine before bed...   Divine child? Or to much wine before bed... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 2:24 pm

I'm afraid I don't have anything on this one. There are a couple of scientifically related bits and pieces, but this sounds more spiritual than any of those.

For me, it resonated only because of reoccuring dreams I used to have, where I try to take care of large groups of young animals, usually reptiles, rodents, or kittens, and things go wrong. If you've ever seen the show Hoarders, it's like that. Never human though (probably because I'm not maternal to most of them like I am small animals).
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Divine child? Or to much wine before bed...   Divine child? Or to much wine before bed... EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 11:58 pm

well, i don't really have any input on the subject, spiritually, and i can't really say for certain but... maybe you are having a premonition of your own child?
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Divine child? Or to much wine before bed...   Divine child? Or to much wine before bed... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:47 am

The Mabon is getting stronger and this year will be his strongest yet.

The Mabon is the divine child, the new year, the growth of spirituality. He's born in the depth of the winter snow, grows to manhood, is cut down in autumn and dies in the winter to be born again. He represents the child in all of us, the growth towards understanding, the sacrifice of the old to herald in the new.

More than that the Mabon is a child of many fathers who is coming again soon.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Divine child? Or to much wine before bed...   Divine child? Or to much wine before bed... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:17 pm

There are many who have seen him recently...... the Gods stir once more perhaps

Az

http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

PostSubject: Re: Divine child? Or to much wine before bed...   Divine child? Or to much wine before bed... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:40 pm

I knew there was more to those dreams than what I was seeing....

Az - the Gods are doing more than stirring I think...

Thank you Ish for the explanation

thanks Raz and Veil Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divine child? Or to much wine before bed...   Divine child? Or to much wine before bed... Empty

Back to top Go down

Divine child? Or to much wine before bed...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: