HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

introduction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zariel

PostSubject: introduction   Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:13 am

hi im new here feel free to ask questions, im 24 years old been practicing for 6 years in al types of paths. The rest you can ask me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zariel

PostSubject: Re: introduction   Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:32 am

Sorry for double posting but i have a memory as well i would like to share, if yall are willing to hear it.

when I was 21 I started having this dream over and over again, but it was not a very good dream it was a nightmare. i ignored it for 2 years until that dream started to hit me during the day when i was awake, anyways I had tried to suppress until i finally decided to face it. I had a friend help me with the memory wrote it down for me while I told him what happened, the dream I was having was a memory about what happened to me in a past life, in the dream i was chained to the floor in a dark room with 13 people in a circle chanting something over and over again, as they chanted this person in a red robe painted blood on me of dead animals that were sacrificed earlier and they too were strown all around me. I tried to fight but the chains kept me there, the chanting grew until I saw this angel appear infront of me, she was beautiful and powerful but very unhappy at the leader. The leader approached me with an athame and stabbed me in the chest and i watched that angel that appeared get drawn into me and i blacked out. I woke up later in the same room unchained and bleeding from my chest and there was a dagger in my hand and weird markings on me that werent there before, all around me the people who were chanting laid there dead and the leader of the group as well dead,I ran out of the room and out of the house as a fast as I could with speed I never had before. I stopped at a close by pond to drink some water and bled out into the water and died. i don't remember much else from this life but i do remember my age and my gender I was 13 and male. I don't remember what year and where nor much of my other past lives but since then I have come to accept that the next few years of changes that happened to me was my awakening, but I still can't remember much about the past and the memories I have now are far to old for me to even place a date on them. I was made this way by people seeking to control divinity and it ended badly. I am thankful for them though because I am given a great gift that I can use to help others. Still I would like to find out what else there is to remember but the memories are scrambled. I have spent years working on merging and understanding the memories and becoming one with them and have been pretty successful and I know who I am now. There is still the matter of the memories lost to me.

Very Happy Very Happy If ya stuck with me this far thanks I appreciate it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veil

PostSubject: Re: introduction   Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Hi Zariel. I'm glad you made it. I wasn't sure that other PM made it through either. Hopefully, someone here can help you with the memory.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Zariel

PostSubject: Re: introduction   Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:13 pm

I did not recieve the message you speak of, please send again?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veil

PostSubject: Re: introduction   Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:17 pm

It was the PM from the Otherkin Community board. I knew it didn't go through the first time, but I'd resent it yesterday, and was thinking that was how you found this board. If you found this board on your own, nevermind! just glad you are here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: introduction   Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum Zariel,

I hope you enjoy your time here and are able to find some answers and understanding, as well as aiding the knowledge of all members.

Have a look through the threads and posts and feel free to add to them or start new posts of your own.

Memories of past lives and events are often very scrambled and its can only be through time that they suddenly link and make more sense to us. I can't help you with that particular memory as it doesn't spark any memories or thoughts for me at this moment. Maybe someone else can help.... but it is intriguing

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Zariel

PostSubject: Re: introduction   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:09 am

Are you any good at readings?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: introduction   Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:06 pm

What kind of readings are you talking about hun?

Tarot? Psychic? Auric? Runic?....?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zariel

PostSubject: Re: introduction   Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:18 pm

Psychic would be preferred if possible
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: introduction   

Back to top Go down

introduction