HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

About to get pissed off

Go down 
+2
Veil
Zariel
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

About to get pissed off Empty
PostSubject: About to get pissed off   About to get pissed off EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:20 am

ok I have a complaint that I need to voice, last night i was attacked astrally and it was by a group of people that have been making my life a living hell. Every night at 2 am there is always this man with black shoulder length hair trying to get me, my wife has seen him too.Basic description would be jacky from the darkness, all i know is if i see one more black wolf following me its going to be war. I have been ignoring this for 2 months and now they are attacking the people around me, my friends my family and using spell work to get to them because i won't let them get to me. I have been working hard on my path and to not try and do negative acts and for a 2months straight every day i have had nothing but bad karma. My children are constantly sick, my wife has been exhuasted and grouchy and not sleeping very well since then too. I have only a few suggestions on what i should do one of them being next time they try something start a fing war and send back all this crap they did to me but make sure its deadly and cause some hell using blood magik. Im done playing mr nice angel they're about to see what happens when Im f@*ked with long enough. Sorry if this seems like im targeting people but I need to some help here on what i should do vs what i want to do. suggestions are welcome.
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: About to get pissed off   About to get pissed off EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:56 am

I had to look up who Jacky was, but your saying it's a group of people attacking, and there are black wolves involved. I have a sneaking suspicion I might know who this is, but would need to know a couple of other things before I get way involved on an astral level.

You said your wife also sees this. Are there any nasty looking critters also running around, best described as having hunkered forms, matted hair, sometimes lacking a complete face or some skin? Barring that, how do they act when they attack in the astral?

Opal and Ash, if either of you read this, it might sound familiar...Just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: About to get pissed off   About to get pissed off EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 8:13 am

Sorry to learn about your troubles with things "out there." Unfortunately, knowing fae, just because they are bugging you does not necessarily mean that they *want* to bug you - maybe you've been ignoring them and they're trying to get you to pay attention. Before there's a war, maybe you should have a conversation with them, something nice and calm with lots of chocolate and tea. Well, the chocolate and tea are optional, but hopefully you get my gist.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: About to get pissed off   About to get pissed off EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 12:35 pm

I can see exactly where Ash is coming from and I would heartily support her advice to try and communicate first.

However, I'm really sorry to anyone I might upset or shock by saying this, but if someone was threatening my family I would fight them with every means at my disposal. And if someone got hurt so be it.

I don't think it should be done out of reflex and in anger and I think there should be warnings first. But if all else fails and they won't stop bothering you and hurting the people you love, hit them with everything you've got and to hell with the consequences.

Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: About to get pissed off   About to get pissed off EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:19 pm

I will have to admit the same thing is here too only in a smaller town mentality! So much negativity that you could cut it with a butter knife!

All I can quote is what I feel is true for myself. The powers that be who ever they may be want to see how the so called old one's stand up against people, situations and confrontations and just life in general!

I'll be damned if I like it but this is in fact a school for all of us to go through and even though I would love to skip school like when I was younger... this one you just can't run or walk away from.

Who would you rather follow a child soul with no experience in it's pocket or someone who has walked the walk and talked the talk for many many lifetimes?

This is what the power's are doing right now....weeding out and preparing those that will survive the oncoming onslaught in order to lead those souls who will need the guidance and direction of a true being of love and knowledge and who knows how to share that with others of their kind effectively!

I keep thinking how can we from just here awaken the 207 from our own desktops! Everyone interprets life both physical and spiritual differently. And how can we reach a common ground amongst ourselves in order to be the light for others to come to their own conclusions without them being left feeling that we cohersed them into doing something they didn't want to do to begin with!

But then that's just me!

Good luck to you are going to need it!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven

p.s. Remember from Field of Dream's: "If you build it, they will come"
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: About to get pissed off   About to get pissed off EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Ashtart wrote:
Sorry to learn about your troubles with things "out there." Unfortunately, knowing fae, just because they are bugging you does not necessarily mean that they *want* to bug you - maybe you've been ignoring them and they're trying to get you to pay attention. Before there's a war, maybe you should have a conversation with them, something nice and calm with lots of chocolate and tea. Well, the chocolate and tea are optional, but hopefully you get my gist.

My only concern here is that these aren't fae, that they're closer to my end of the spectrum, and they're using fae-similar forms in order to cause trouble. That's why I wanted to know if they are sending out other spectral uglies or have anyone with them, before making suggestions or sending out a word myself. Also, a description of what Zariel means by attacking in the astral.
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: About to get pissed off   About to get pissed off EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:04 am

i was attacked again today, but instead of giving them a chance, I told them if you not of the lord and lady then get of my face and leave me alone for you have no business speaking to me. It was the same man again he was screaming at me and trying to mess up my chakras and possession.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: About to get pissed off   About to get pissed off EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 9:33 am

I hear what you mean, Veil. I don't necessarily think that they're fae... only brought that up because, knowing them, I've learned that not everything skulking in the darkness, sending shivers up your spine, dripping black goo between their teeth, hanging out unwanted in your closet is "bad."

Of course, I had to google "Jacky" too and ... well *I* thought all the little creatures around him were really cute. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Darkness_cover.jpg That's where my head is.

Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: About to get pissed off   About to get pissed off EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 5:08 pm

I thought Seth might be up to his tricks, with his "pets" as I call them. But, I've never known him to scream at anyone, and from what I can tell of the description I've seen listed elsewhere as compared to my own experience, his critters tend to be more like what someone else referred to as something called a kobold. Until a couple of days ago, I'd not heard of those, but they come the closest to the critters I've seen, and it made me think of when Ouza asked me about a Germanic/Nordic connection in the djinn due to my recently learning about runes.

Since it seems Zariel has already confronted them, I guess we can only see if it was effective.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: About to get pissed off   About to get pissed off EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 8:39 pm

i know this is a late reply, but i agree with what has been said, maybe communicating with them. though it seems that technique has been used, and was apparently unsuccessful, if i read the part about them screaming at you correctly.

perhaps you could try constructing a shield around your home?
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: About to get pissed off   About to get pissed off EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:26 am

i will try that thank you for the recomendation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About to get pissed off   About to get pissed off Empty

Back to top Go down

About to get pissed off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Shadow :: Shadow History-
Jump to: