HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

soul father

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zariel

Zariel

soul father  Empty
PostSubject: soul father    soul father  EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:27 am

im trying to figure out if anyone remembers who their watcher was during that time, and if anyone remembers the name of thier soul father?
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

soul father  Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul father    soul father  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:08 pm

Could you explain a little more about what you mean when you say soul father? I was one of the Watchers during the First Times,

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Zariel

Zariel

soul father  Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul father    soul father  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:09 pm

do you ever keep track of the descendants that came from that era and how much of your gifts were passed down into todays life.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

soul father  Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul father    soul father  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:12 pm

For me personally it has not been possible to do anything like that, as when I faced my Fall I was placed in Exile, beyond time, trapped and unable to have any contact with any Race or any of my brothers. There is only one I had contact with, and he was unable to answer any of my questions. In the end I was grateful for the few visits he managed to make during the many millennia.

Az
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

soul father  Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul father    soul father  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:17 pm

was it a prison or some kinda shield over it? how did you magage to get out? Does the name Aronmiel mean anything to you?
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

soul father  Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul father    soul father  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:35 pm

It was a prison, but not in the normal sense of the word........ it was a construct, a place that exists outside of Time ....a pleasant enough land, but still a prison I could not leave and so I came to love and hate the place at the same time.

As for how I managed to get out......... as with all of the Fallen, the bindings that kept the Gateway between my prison and the Universe slowly decayed and then released me, so that I was able to be born incarnate once more.

The name Aronmiel sounds as if it should mean something to me, but right now it doesn't........ I'll look further into it and see if I can jog any memories.

Az
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

soul father  Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul father    soul father  EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 10:39 pm

i have memories of this stuff, but mine are abit different from others. i remember a cell with bindings all over the walls to keep locked people locked in. is the reason all these awakenings are happening is because the viel is slowly falling?
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

soul father  Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul father    soul father  EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 10:46 pm

As far as I am aware, it is happening because it is time...... the bonds that kept us from the world would only last for so long........ ok, it's been many millennia, but this is the time when they will all break and the Gateways will open once more, allowing us all to return. It's just a matter of time and awakening

Az
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

soul father  Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul father    soul father  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:42 am

ive been told that by others, but i never put much faith in it due to the fact that we are still bound to this earth. on the other hand i know for sure that i am not going to come back for the next life, i have been told that i am going home this life, so im putting all my faith in those words.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

soul father  Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul father    soul father  EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 10:06 pm

The future is unwritten, no one knows how our future will be, but it is in our hands to make this life, and future consequences count. As for still being bound to this earth, there really was no other way it could be. After the release of the Fallen from our exile, we needed to return, to become incarnate once more in order to unite and ascend. This is how it is now supposed to be, as tough and as difficult as that is to face and accept........ and now that we are here, we can learn, grow, unite and turn our faces towards Home

Az
Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

soul father  Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul father    soul father  EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:40 am

if the future is so unwritten then why are people so sure the worlds going to end, i mean what if its some kind of awakening or something like that? The angel that rules over the earth dominion is going to change over soon and a new one will be stepping in so theres no telling what may happen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

soul father  Empty
PostSubject: Re: soul father    soul father  Empty

Back to top Go down

soul father
Page 1 of 1