HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello Everyone

Go down 
+3
Ashtart
Azaz'el
Capsha
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Capsha

Capsha

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 9:58 am

Hi everyone.

I go by the name Capsha in this community, but you're welcome to call me Cap, Cappy, or anything else you want to. I identify with being angelic; an archangel if I can be so bold as to say. I'm a little nervous about saying too much as I joined other kin sites exclusively for angels (where I thought I'd be 'safe') and posted about my discoveries. The lady that replied said I was a liar to my face and told me to write a book using my imagination because it's clearly over-active. And to add insult to injury, she then assumed that I was a fan of Angel Sanctuary and/or Twilight. It hurt, it knocked my confidence and I haven't posted about my kin side since. I own my own forum. It's called Home. It's a small place with not many members.

I identify with a "famous" archangel. She was female and is described as the caregiver of the world. She's usually pictured with doves and she was the angel (apparently and according to my memories) who carried Enoch to Heaven/Home. She was an angel of joy and loved life. She was the archangel in charge of the principalities, the rank that she belonged to. Some of you might have already worked out who I am but I'm still too scared to actually SAY my own name. I know it's pathetic and I'm not looking for attention, I'm genuinely worried.

I am Haniel.

I've had a little snoop around the forum and it's added to my worry lol. It seems like quite a tidy, drama-free and friendly forum but some of my memories are completely different to what some people have posted. That's partly the reason that I hate sharing, because all people seem to get is told that they're wrong and it didn't happen like that. A lot of people also don't understand why I was born on earth (as a half-angel, not a nephilim) to begin with and then I was taken Home and made fully angelic. A lot of people say that this is impossible but hey ho. My father was angelic, his name is Hanaelan. Very similar to my name, actually. Maybe I'll share that story some time if you all promise to be nice Razz

I work with metaphysics quite regularly. I meditate daily and I also use oracle daily. I have an archangel oracle deck and an angel oracle deck, along with tarot cards and hand-made pictish runes. I'm a unitarian, I'm from Scotland (always have been) and soon I'll be studying History and Archaeology and getting a postgraduate in Scottish History with the hopes of working for Historic Scotland, the British Archaeological Society or the National Museum of Scotland. Maybe one day I'll go into teaching.

I have some CRAZY ideas and beliefs about angelics in general, some of you won't believe me and I don't blame you! It's always fun to join other forums. I wasn't fallen but I hope I can still fit in here.

~Capsha/Haniel
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 10:41 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum, Capsha,

it's always good to have new members and I hope you will feel welcome here. This is a safe forum, we have few rules but we hardly ever need to enforce them as everyone seems to understand that this place, my Home, is a refuge, a place where all Shadow, all Kin, can come and rest, share and examine.

From what you have said, it seems you have suffered a pretty rough ride on other forums for speaking your truth........... fortunately or unfortunately I and others here have also suffered the same fate, which is one of the reasons why Ish and I created this forum....... so that we could reconnect to our Kin and have a place where we had the freedom to speak our own truths and examine them, learn from others and strengthen our beliefs or adapt them with added knowledge and wisdom gained.

As you've seen, many members here share very similar memories of past events, especially linked to the First Times before the Fall. However, many members also differ in their understanding and perspective, having different memories and different views. This forum is strong enough to contain them all, every view and perspective. What we are all doing is remembering the fragments of the past and trying to piece them together into a whole picture. We all understand and accept that no one person has the whole picture, that no one person has full memories. So please don't worry over sharing your thoughts, views and especially your memories....... they may strike a chord with many or just a few, but we will all listen, many of us will have an opinion, perhaps some will post their views that might add to your knowledge, some might make you more sure.......... but we will all accept it as your truth, just as you will accept other individuals memories as their truth.

Debate is good, questioning is needed, but in the end no one can tell you what is right or wrong, that is only ever down to each individual to come to understand.

I'm sure you will fit in here, many here aren't Fallen.... right now I think there are more members who aren't Fallen than are, but this forum is a place for all, Kin and Human alike.

Welcome

Azaz'el
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Capsha

Capsha

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:06 pm

Thank you for the welcome Smile
I noticed that my intro seemed a little whiney, I promise I'm not always like that lol.
I'm glad I joined this place, it's always nice to be around other angelics, even if it is through a laptop screen. It reminds me of the good old days.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:05 am

At the moment the laptop screen is the main way to reconnect as in the good old days, but I'm hopeful that one year soon we can all get together physically again

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:38 am

Welcome to the forum, Capsha

Az said it all Smile Have some chocolate Hello Everyone 1681451949

Aloha

Ash
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:22 am

Thanks, Ash Smile
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:11 pm

May I add my warmest welcome to the forum. Hope that this is a far better site than the others for you in your journey to self realization! I love you

Quoting Forrest Gump: My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Hello Everyone 1681451949

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 3:59 pm

Thank you, Ouza albino

Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 3:34 pm

Welcome to the forum, Capsha.

It's true that we have various forms of memories here on the forum, and they might not always agree, but it's a good place to be with low-drama and peace. It's nice to have you here, and I look forward to reading more of what you remember (especially anything you might recall of Babylonian lore).
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Capsha

Capsha

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 4:31 pm

Thanks for the welcome.

I don't know much about Babylonian lore unfortunately. It certainly sounds interesting. I might look it up Wink
Back to top Go down
Kakoroff

Kakoroff

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:33 pm

Welcome to the forum Capsha!
I don't have much to say, other than to enjoy your stay here! ^.=.^

May your path always be lit by the sun, and not overcast by shadows! ^.=.^
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Why, thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:34 pm

Welcome Capsha. No one here is going to call you a liar. That doesn't mean that your beliefs and opinions won't be challenged. Mine are all the time. As long as you aren't too rigid in your 'truths' to see that the truths of other, even if they aren't the same, are as valid as yours and that challenges aren't denials.

At the end of the day I think it's impossible for anyone to say that their memories are absolutely true. They're memories and, even in this life, memory can be faulty.

That's as far as anyone will go here for one simple reason. Your truth is your truth and no one has the right to tell you it isn't NO ONE.

I do beleive, having read your other posts that you may be confused about timeline. All I ask is that you consider that. It's such a long time ago it's easy to get confused about the small things when we're so overwhelmed by the big ones.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Thank you for the welcome.

I know that my timeline is all mashed up XD
I'm still desiphering it. However, I believe that my times are as accurate as I'm ever going to get them, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everyone   Hello Everyone Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: