HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Becoming Haniel

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Capsha

Capsha

Becoming Haniel Empty
PostSubject: Becoming Haniel   Becoming Haniel EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:35 pm

I was born in Scotland a very long time ago. The people were still transitioning from the Caledonians to the Picts and everything was surrounded by pine forests. I lived there as partially angelic until I was about 18-20. I'd always been different. My name was Fibreya. My hair was a ghostly pale blonde and so was my skin, and my eyes were light, light blue. My uncle thought that I was some sort of spirit or demon stuck in a human body so he sacrificed me to the gods. By coincidence, my father's mate, Ariella, was sent to collect my soul but she saw how like my father's it was and took it back with her. She showed it to other angels and then Raguel gave her permission to mold it into an angel.

The first thing I remember about being 'properly' angelic was waking up in a bed with Ariella and another couple of angels standing over me. They explained to me that I was allowed to stay there if I accepted the conditions. If I didn't want to then I was free to pass on. I had completely black wings, a low rank and I had to work as they told me to work. They let me settle in for a few days and then they gave me to Phenuel, an archangel of joy, to learn how to take care of the humans and how to actually BE an angel. He was absolutely lovely and the more I worked, the lighter my wings got. After a few years of training with Phenuel I was allowed to go alone. My wings were a light brown by this time, my white hair was down to the bottom of my back and I'd worked my way up to a principality.

The time came for the Blood Red Battle and I was awarded for my bravery. I became an archangel principality and my wings were pure white by this time. I was renamed shortly after. My old name, Fibreya, was taken and I was given my new name. Haniel. I then went through councils and spoke to the Father to find new jobs for me to do, including guiding Enoch to Heaven. Ater this the other archangels spoke to me and asked me to join them. I was now sitting beside angels such as Raphael, Michael, Sariel (who I was close to) and Jophiel.

So far this is all I can recall about how I became Haniel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

Becoming Haniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming Haniel   Becoming Haniel EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 6:57 am

Thanks, it's always good to be able to share in each other's memories and thoughts about the past.

As I am not angelic/Shadow, I don't have firsthand experience on how angelics are made or where they come from. But, there is some information that I've been able to glean from the ones here, as well as what I remember hearing about in past lives.

So, I guess my question is that much of your awakening tale doesn't seem to match up with information that we generally hear about how angelics are made and how they ascend or fall. While we do hear about the nephilim, you are saying that you aren't nephilim?

I'm also not sure if I've heard of wing color being linked to rank before. But I am not angelic...

Not to say that your experiences have to match with others', but I am curious why it seems that they are so divergent....

Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

Becoming Haniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming Haniel   Becoming Haniel EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:54 am

While we do hear about the nephilim, you are saying that you aren't nephilim?
No, I wasn't Nephilim. They were the offspring of fallen angels (Watcher angels) and humans. It also happened before the Flood and I was born after the flood in a totally different place. But no, I wasn't/didn't descend from Nephilim blood. My father and mother were different species but as he wasn't fallen at the time it means that I wasn't like the others.

I'm also not sure if I've heard of wing color being linked to rank before. But I am not angelic...
I'm not saying that my wing colour was attatched to my rank. My wing colour was black, therefore different, so that everyone would know that I wasn't a 'real' angelic. My low rank was for the same reason. They couldn't just hand me a rank for doing nothing. ^^

I believe that there are differences because there are different realms/orders/choirs of angels. This is why some people remember machanical angelics and other people wouldn't even think of it lol. The same goes for other events. Some angelics never remember something because they weren't actually there but it doesn't make them any less of an angel, if you see what I'm saying. I have multiple angelic friends around the community and one of them was born human and then ascended to angelic when she died. Sandalphon and Metatron were born human, too. It can happen, and it does, but not many people seem to remember it.

Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Becoming Haniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming Haniel   Becoming Haniel EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 7:23 pm

I will have to leave the detail to others as I, too am not angelic

However, I do feel I need to point out a couple of things which, i think might lead you to think carefully whether you might have muddled up some things especially time periods. After all this time very few of us have memories that are crystal clear and almost everyone is fragmentes. TIme frames is something we've been talking about as being confusing.

First the fallen weren't a different kind of angel to any other. They were called fallen because they fell during the war. Also most of the Nephylim were conceived before the fall. Most of the fallen were reasonably low ranking angels but at least one, Dani'el was a seraph.

Second, if you were around after the fall you couldn't have been friends with Sari'el because he fell.

Third, Enoch was ascended before the fall.

I think you may be mixing up time periods.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Becoming Haniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming Haniel   Becoming Haniel EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 10:51 pm

It's curious that in the Rank or Choir that you were with had the understanding or concept that black wings proved you were different and not a real angelic. Perhaps so much changed after the Fall that colour of wing came to signify something different, something less then Shadow. I say this as my 'wings' were always jet black.... from the point of being Seraphim to the moment just before the Fall as Grigori. I do have to admit and accept that there were very few of us who had black wings in the First Times, but it was accepted........... or perhaps people just accepted it on me and didn't like to say anything within earshot!!! lol

As a point of open question..... do you have a rough idea as to when you became Shadow? Again I ask this as in the First Times before the Fall and the separation from the Source, Shadow (or angelics) were only created by other Shadow and never from a pre-existing soul. Those who were already in existence and shaped became ascended, like, as you say, Metatron, Sandalphon, a few others and our very own Ishtahar. So I have to wonder if again things may have changed dramatically in the many millennia after the Fall and the loss of direct channel to the Source.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Capsha

Capsha

Becoming Haniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming Haniel   Becoming Haniel EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:41 pm

@Ish
LOL my time frame is totally derped then.
I'm positive about knowing Sariel because we have memories of each other. And Enoch because that was one of the first, strong memories of being angelic that I got. Back to the drawing board I go.

@Az
Well, I did, but now I don't X3 Sorry.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Becoming Haniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming Haniel   Becoming Haniel EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:13 pm

Don't let this throw you into a spin. All I'm questioning is time frame and not anything else. Maybe if you examine your memories more closely with an open mind it might help to place them chronologically.

Given the time frames we're looking at, which are vast, it's hardly surprising that things get confused. These memories are pieces in a puzzle, once they start falling into place you'll be surprised how soon you can see the bigger picture.

Be clear, I am not questioning your memories in any way, only the sequence and where in the big picture they are placed. There is absolutely no reason why you may not have straddled the fall, ie some of your memories date to before and some to after. If that's that case it might provide soem very important answers, although I appreciate you might not have been in a positon to actually know what was going on 'out there' so don't try to force any memories of things you weren't party to.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Becoming Haniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming Haniel   Becoming Haniel EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 11:28 pm

Capsha wrote:
@Az
Well, I did, but now I don't X3 Sorry.

Hehehehe welcome to our world!!! No need to be sorry, we've all been there many times and will be again. Time and tide will bring understanding, I'm sure

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Becoming Haniel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Becoming Haniel   Becoming Haniel Empty

Back to top Go down

Becoming Haniel
Page 1 of 1