HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moving On and Learning

Go down 
+3
Azaz'el
Capsha
Razi'el
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Razi'el
Razi'el

Moving On and Learning Empty
PostSubject: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:44 pm

okay, i'm sort of posting this because i have to get off my chest EVERYTHING i've learned in my long absences. this is ONLY WHAT I HAVE LEARNED. that is to say, these are my experiences, personally. if they don't match up with yours, sorry, but this is how i do things, and if you use any of the stuff i say here, hey, thanks for reading! fair warning, it's long winded.

ENERGY ALCHEMY

First off, i've been learning a lot about energy work, refining my understanding of it, and spell circles, learning a little bit about how to alchemize energy for a specific purpose. Granted, i only know how to make as few as thirteen kinds, and even then it's only very basic things that i know how to make. I'm going slow, i haven't gotten very adventurous with it yet. I've pretty much been dabbling around with elemental energies. like i said, not very adventurous.

I've learned that, naturally occuring in nature, there are at least thirteen kinds, with six primary elements, and six secondary, as well as one basic, blank-slate energy. At the Base of al energy, i find, is the simple, blank, grey Aether, which is to say energy in its purest form. it's highly reactive, and attunes itself to whatever happens around it; somewhat like the Stem Cell of the energy world. Around that, there's the four most common terrestrial elements; Earth, Air, Water, and Life. These four are fairly straightforward as well. Earth Energy tends to have a strengthening, Galvanizing effect. it makes spellwork more solid, reinforces barriers, pretty much everything a rock can do, and it excels at brute force. Air energy, on the other hand, is good at tearing down walls, forcing change, and causing spellwork to propogate into places where it should, just as air will always flow into a vacuum. Water energy is a calming, soothing energy. it lulls and slows processes, causing them to slow down, or eventually stop all together, whereas Life causes it to strike up, stimulate growth and regeneration, and while both are usful for healing, they are only useful in moderation; too much quieting can cause things to stagnate altogether, and too much growth can cause a chaotic battle for resources and nourishment. beyond that, we have the Celestial energies, better known as Fire and Shadow. while fire is a radiant outpouring of cosmic energy, shadow will always be there to absorb and endlessly devour, as is the way of things, but it's also a time for all things to sleep and dream. But you all probably knew all that Razz

When Fire sanctifies or purifies Earth, Metal energy is made, and when given all of the air it needs, a flame turns into a beacon of pure Light. Just as you can't have a storm without wind, you also can't have it without the clouds, with Water and Air creating lightning, and when left to cool in the darkness, water itself turns to frigid Ice (simple reference, i KNOW ice is still water, it's just a convenient reference name). Darkness also has that effect on Life, causing it to rot and Poison everything around it, and (not entirely sure how this works) Life when given over to the earth element creates the basis for living things like us, Animals. these secondary ones i know even less about, my experimentation with them has gained me very little in the knowledge department, all i know is that they don't really act normally.

DRAGONS

See my prior post, So You've Found a Baby Dragon

Also, in my experience, Dragons act as a sort of Security guard at the cosmic gates to other planes; before you can make a portal to ANYWHERE, you often need to have a dragon's permission, if you can find one. otherwise it consumes an ENORMOUS amount of energy, which we all know is fairly dangerous.

THE ENEMY

First off, they're already here. My theory is that this whole Apathy thing that everyone keeps seeing is part of their handiwork, like a massive blanket they somehow put over the entire world. another theory is that, most of these demons we hear about, that try to possess people or otherwise wreak havoc, specifically targeting humans, is pretty much these guys at work. in my opinion, they're trying to give Demonics a bad name; i'm married to one, and i can honestly say they are not any different than you or i, or angels, or fey. in fact, they're probably more human than we are. while angelics torture and torment their prisoners, often for long periods of time, a demon will just kill you and eat you, like any other predator/prey relationship, but that isn't to say they're feral. quite the contrary, they're very intelligent and cunning, and not beyond being reasoned with. but these guys, they're sadistic, bloodthirsty, and above all, vindictive.

fact is, they're here, already whispering away. I've encountered Magi who've learned how to use their energy and make their constructs, wanting to eat away at all life. there are several gateways all around, some have already popped up, with raiding parties here and there, scouting out locations, and they're often made by a machine on the other side. there are other gates, some leading to hell or the fey realms, and it's a little melodramatic, but that's how it is from my perspective.

THE PLANET

Like the basic energies that i described previously, i'm fairly certain that there are entities, sort of like Demigods, one of whom being Pele, another, as Ash described, possibly being Kanaloa, and i think there was one more, i got a glimpse of him, i think, a couple of weeks ago. i saw something like a Giant, a man, large, strong, and dressed in something that looks like a Girdle (the metal kind) holding up a greek looking linen wrap, and odd thing, but he was playing a flute. i get the strong feeling he is to the forests and plant life as Pele is to the magma and heat under our earth, or Kanaloa would be to the tides. not sure, but i get the feeling there's more of them, and i don't know their names, but we might do well to curry favor with these entities, gain their trust, enlist their help.

THE FUTURE

I can't say for certain, like all of the "visions" i've had in the past, these may change, they may turn out to be exaggerated, or even simply fantasies wrought by an overactive imagination. but here it goes.

when those portals rupture, laying dormant all over the world, i get the feeling whatever caustic energy pours out from the enemy's dimension is going to break over the planet like a tidal wave; that last piece will fall and the entire dam will just bust open, triggering so much more. Magick will return, but possibly the most dangerous thing posed to humanity will be us, the fallen, the otherkin. our energy is just as potent as the enemy's, and if magick were to suddenly become real, and our energy were turned into a very real force of nature, each one of us would light up like a localized nuke, and take whatever area we reside in with us; the more powerful of us could probably replicate Hiroshima or Nagasaki. it was in a vision i had; it happened to me, when a nearby portal ruptured. the veil fell, and i went nuclear, rendered my entire childhood home and neighborhood into a bone and deadwood strewn waste. not to be grim, but that's simply how it was, and i get the feeling that was probably kinder for the people caught in the blast, rather than be caught in the crossfire of what would follow.

anyway, that's pretty much the sum of what i've learned, and i hope people here find it at least somewhat useful.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Hi, I haven't met you yet, so it's nice to meet you.

I found your post fascinating. Elemental energy, although as a whole it's quite a stable energy to work with, it's also really powerful. I don't know if you're aware or not, but everyone has two elements that they're connected to. It's usually out of Fire, Earth, Air, Water, Ice, Shadow and Electricity. So not all of them are 'elements'. The ones that you're closest to are the ones that you work best with. Mine are Fire and Air. It also means that my shields would be easier to break by someone who's element is Water but I've never tested out that theory yet.

It's also interesting that you mentioned dragons being the guardians at portals and what not. I've always had an image in my head of dragons doing that kind of job and I'm not sure why. Maybe I saw something in a past life.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 5:12 pm

well, thank you! by no means am i trying to say "this is how spellwork should be done, and this is absolutely how energies act!" i'm just saying this is how they seem to work for me. :3

it's nice to meet you too, i apologize for not greeting you on your introduction, but i find i seldom have much to say, unless it's in longwinded posts like this, i hope my silence wasn't taken personally!~ heheheh.

and, as far as the dragon thing goes, it's certainly entirely possible, it's also possible any one of us have led a life as a dragon, in addition to our self-defined species. i say "self-defined" in the sense that we all choose to represent ourselves a certain way, like myself representing myself outwardly as an angel, when i've also been a dragon and a wolf, as well as who knows what else, heheheheh.

once more, greetings, and i hope you have fun here!~

Razi'el
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 6:27 pm

Razi'el wrote:
well, thank you! by no means am i trying to say "this is how spellwork should be done, and this is absolutely how energies act!" i'm just saying this is how they seem to work for me. :3

it's nice to meet you too, i apologize for not greeting you on your introduction, but i find i seldom have much to say, unless it's in longwinded posts like this, i hope my silence wasn't taken personally!~ heheheh.

and, as far as the dragon thing goes, it's certainly entirely possible, it's also possible any one of us have led a life as a dragon, in addition to our self-defined species. i say "self-defined" in the sense that we all choose to represent ourselves a certain way, like myself representing myself outwardly as an angel, when i've also been a dragon and a wolf, as well as who knows what else, heheheheh.

once more, greetings, and i hope you have fun here!~

Razi'el

Of course :3 Energy (seems) to react slightly different depending on environments, moods and people which explains why it can't really be understood completely and why it differs so much. I've led lives as lions, alien creatures and people but as being angelic was my first life I think that's why it's my kintype. My soul just remembers it's origional form Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:53 pm

Aliens creatures, huh? i'd never considered that possibility! kind of ironic considering i'm all about keeping an open mind~
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Many thanks for an interesting post Raz, it raises a lot of issues and gives us all important things to think about and consider.

I would like to ass my own initial understanding to one of the points you make. One of the deep questions that many, including us, have wondered is why we have returned Human and not in our original form. Well, the main reason, of course, is linked to ascension. But there are many other reasons too and I feel that should the wave of energy sweep across the planet as you mention, then we, the Fallen and perhaps other Kin types, we won't light up like a localised nuke because we are physically Human. That is the barrier that will prevent our Soul from destroying all that we love around us. The Earth will hold the Fire. However, what it may do to us as individuals is another matter!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:13 am

I'll finally add that I think it's an interesting post, too. Read it a while back and let it simmer, lol.

Usually I would agree with your assessment, Az, but I had a vision almost exactly like Raz. It was only a day or two before I read this post. I saw myself "going off" as he put it and blowing everything away, with no control over it... the only ones left standing were the Fallen. Maybe that's why I suddenly feel the pressure to find you all bounce Of course, I would like to believe that nothing like that would happen, but since I feel that my very purpose and objective here is "the return of magick" that if such a moment took place where the barriers fell our human bodies would no longer serve as those "barriers" protecting the world from us.

As I told Raz a few weeks ago, I also told someone, while in a trance about... 7 years ago, "I am the apocalypse." cyclops I could well be if that succeeds and that happens lol...
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 pm

I think literally going off like a nuke is actualy not literal at all...

I think its figurative.

Think about it. All the bad memories and good memories you have now about who/what you were... now think of all the abilities you have now... now multiply that by 10000! I mean as soon as that vail drops... you will suddenly have everything. every memory, 'power', feeling you have ever experienced back, all at once....It will deffinantly feel nuklear! affraid Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

it really felt like exploding, rendering everything around me into a wasteland and scorched earth, it was disturbing, realizing i'd caused that much destruction, or even could!
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:39 am

It would be a disturbing emotional, spiritual and mental event for sure, sagehawk. I used to think that that's all it would be... Just a wave of energy sweeping the Earth, and people kind of collapsing from the weight of all the memories and having to absorb it all. I kind of look forward to it.

But like you Raz, my vision was very vivid.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:41 pm

I've always felt the 'bomb' would be spiritual, too.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:41 pm

I do actually think that what you have both experience could be possible, as I know very well the force and energy that we had and perhaps one day could tap into once more. I just personally feel that it wouldn't happen physically because it wont be possible whilst inhabiting the Human shell....... and I also feel that we would do all we had to in order to prevent it from happening. However, spiritually is another matter..... and in the end I think it is highly possible we could explode spiritually.

In the end this is just my personal opinion based upon my own energy working and experience and my innate trust in the ability of all Shadow. But each individual has their own understanding of themselves.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:46 pm

either way, do feel there is a very real possibility that whatever happens will be dangerous, just saying o,o
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Who says that after it happens we would still be in our human shell.

Perhaps one result of the energy wave is that we will all inhabit our true forms again.

Thinking about it, if that were to happen then it may link in with the war concept. Beacause if we are shown in our true forms again everyone will. No one will be able to hide among humans anymore.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 8:23 pm

I fear that those days are long gone and will never exist and be the same ever again. We are evolving into something new something better than we were all once before! Time will bear us all out sooner or later as our souls progress to greater and better heights! Az refers to it as the Unification of us all!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving On and Learning   Moving On and Learning Empty

Back to top Go down

Moving On and Learning
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Otherkin :: Otherkin Chat-
Jump to: