HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I, Lilith

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
_el

PostSubject: I, Lilith   Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:20 pm

Hello Brothers,

I've found you! Finally! Where is the Morning Star?? Where is are the rest of my brothers? And where US she who watched us fall with such a sa Dodness in her spirit i cried even harder? do you all remember the tree?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ousa

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:51 am

Yes... it belonged to all of us!

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:01 pm

... It's lovely to meet you, Lilith. Or perhaps, it's nice to meet you again? I'm honestly not sure... All I know is that even when I thought those terrible things that I used to think of the Morning Star and other Fallen beings, I ALWAYS knew you to be his lover.

... If I may be so bold as to ask, would you be happen to be talking about me when you ask "where is she who watched you all fall with such a sadness in her spirit"? My apologies if it is not.

In any case, welcome to the forum. =)

~Melari

P.S: If you speak of the Tree of Life, I remember it's existence, yes, but nothing more in regards to it, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:16 pm

Melari wrote:
... It's lovely to meet you, Lilith. Or perhaps, it's nice to meet you again? I'm honestly not sure... All I know is that even when I thought those terrible things that I used to think of the Morning Star and other Fallen beings earlier in this incarnation (the teachings of Christianty - which I once followed - are not kind to the Fallen), I ALWAYS knew you to be his lover.

... If I may be so bold as to ask, would you be happen to be talking about me when you ask "where is she who watched you all fall with such a sadness in her spirit"? My apologies if it is not.

In any case, welcome to the forum. =)

~Melari

P.S: If you speak of the Tree of Life, I remember it's existence, yes, but nothing more in regards to it, I'm afraid.

Sorry. There was no edit button, so the fixed version of my post is in the quote box above.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_el

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:04 pm

Helo melari,
Idk who watched us fall, but i remember she cried so hard. Was that you? And yes, every life time the strongest memories i have are of Being in love. Ibe searched so hard on this life for that love but i never find it. I recently just accepted the fact that Lucifer was my lover. I feel as if he will be a female this time around, because that's the type of luck i have.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:01 pm

I remember the tree. I sat under it often enough.

Ridiculous that even after all this time... I mean all this time in this life, I can still cry over this.

i don't know if you're thinking of someone else or not, but i can assure you I watched each and every on of you fall and I looked into your eyes, all of you, and sometimes, in the night, that's all I see.

This is torture but I go through it gladly to bring us all together again. Someone has to weep for all we were and all we lost.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:13 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum _el

I hope you feel welcome here in our on-line home, a place for all Shadow, Fallen, Otherkin and Human. As you look around at the different threads and posts, feel free to jump in and post or start new threads as you have done here. If you have any problems, please feel free to pm any of the Mods or Admin and we will do all we can to resolve any problems as quickly as possible.

I remember the Tree very well......... it is a memory that fills me with peace as well as a deep sense of longing.

The one that watched the Grigori Fall......... ever moment of fear, torture, pain and death, was watched by Ish, Sem and I....... until in the end there was only Ish left, at least from those who openly supported the Grigori. There were others there who watched, but they remained silent, some of whom I know supported us but were too afraid to speak out, knowing they too would be killed. So they remained silent and held our memory and desires close to their hearts.

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:22 pm

Honestly, I have a fragment of a memory of barging into a palace where my brother - the Birthkeeper - was after the Fall had ended, and shouting furiously at him, berating him for wrongly Felling angels who were loyal to him. I was absolutely SEETHING. His only response to me was that those angels were "the enemy" I was disgusted at him. I THINK I said something about the Morning Star being as loyal and trustworthy to him as Azrael was to me but that he (my brother) treated the Morning Star "like sh*t regardless"

I don't remember the whole Fall, but I remember seeing who I'm pretty sure was the Morning Star Fall, I watched it happen with a sort of shocked and sad breathlessness which turned to that terrible rage towards my brother, and that I've NEVER forgiven my brother for what he did.

I'm honestly not sure if I should apologize for what he did... I mean, I don't know if it would mean anything to any of those who Fell since the apology would basically be coming from the one wronged's sister... I just... feel so terrible for what he did.

In any case... Every one of the Fallen, I want to apologize on my brother's behalf for that terrible wrong he did... I know that what he did was unforgivable, and I don't know if it means anything to any of you, but I hope it can mean something... I just want you all to know that even though my brother wronged you all, his sister at least acknowledges this terrible crime of his and cares that you've all been wronged so terribly...

If it was not my place to say this, or I have insulted any of you, please know that that was not my intent, and that I apologize... I only wish that I, at the very least, could make things right, even if my brother does not seem to wish to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_el

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:38 am

And where is the morning star? I would think he searchesfor me, but i guess not. And all of us live so far apart. Is that also part of our punishment? To never meet again? I miss you all so deeply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ishtahar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:15 pm

I've never thought about that before, the being so far apart as part of the punishment. One day, when I'm rich and famous, I'll get us all together and we'll have the party of a lifetime... may lifetimes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:52 pm

_el wrote:
And where is the morning star? I would think he searchesfor me, but i guess not. And all of us live so far apart. Is that also part of our punishment? To never meet again? I miss you all so deeply.

Well, not nessissarily. Different people remember different things and some may not remember at all. Don't get bummed down about him not "looking" for you ^^
Also, I don't think that living far apart is part of a punishment. When souls reincarnate they usually just look for the next available source. I think it's coincidence but it still sucks!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:55 pm

Gr, sorry to double post. I do remember the tree. I used to visit it to clear my head and to be comforted. It had a really calming energy to it. I think a lot of people watched the actual fall, too.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:29 pm

I don't think that the rebirth of the Fallen and our current geographical positioning has a lot to do with our souls just looking for the next available source or host. We were born where we were for a reason, all tied to the work we have to do now in uniting all Shadow. However, as with everything, the details are missing!

Az

View user profile http://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Capsha

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:11 am

Azaz'el wrote:
I don't think that the rebirth of the Fallen and our current geographical positioning has a lot to do with our souls just looking for the next available source or host. We were born where we were for a reason, all tied to the work we have to do now in uniting all Shadow. However, as with everything, the details are missing!

Az

So if not shadow then what about the rest of the angelics or any other types of kin? I'm pretty certain that reincarnation did happen to most and that it was pretty random. But then again, my beliefs are a mash of several since I'm a unitarian lol.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:54 am

I'll go ahead and concur with Az alien The placing of the souls of everyone, everywhere on Earth, is not coincidence or random. We are all here to do what we came to do. We all have people we have "contracted" to meet, to have experiences with, and things that we came here to accomplish, that can only be accomplished where we are.

However, I have to agree with Lilith that knowing more of who we are and why we are here, makes our choices seem masochistic...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_el

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Your new picture stirred up memories...idk what memories because they left so fast. But something was there. Why can't we remember?!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:21 am

I know that feeling all too well... Nice to feel something pop up and frustrating beyond belief not to be able to hold on to it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Thu May 03, 2012 3:52 am

I'm... unsure how to respond to this. Some things happened late last year, intense experiences that broke my taste for delving too deeply into memories, and my trust in what I perceive. If I am who I think I am, you're right in thinking "he" is a "she."

The more I find out about myself, the more holes and gaps I find remaining. I do not remember you. At the same time, it felt important that I say something, to let you know I'm here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_el

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Thu May 03, 2012 6:59 am

Morning star.... i wish you could remember. And that you wanted to remember. But i guess it's not time yet. But i feel like i should say that we used to dance across the multi verse. I don't know if that means anything to you. And i know it might be odd because you're female this time.. but genders make little since to me... even though I'm aaaalll feminine energy lol....but i miss u terribly. And this existence makes no sense without my other half. I'm sorry for being so weird.!!
Lilith
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scratch

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Fri May 04, 2012 1:46 am

You're not weird, and neither is this. Not anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Veil

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Wed May 30, 2012 4:29 pm

It's the end of May. So...mmm...Scratch, give it until late December or early January. Activity around this square of beings, and those of us related to them, has been picking up since at least this past January. It needs about a year I guess to come to fruition. I don't know. I don't always get the intel on how or why, just the deadlines. :points at Opal: She's already having a lot of information flooding relatively fast.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Sitri

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:55 am

Lilith? my Grandma..I heard that you at one point slaughtered a lot of angels. Do you remember doing this? I as told that the angelics mission was to take you out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_el

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Mon May 19, 2014 12:00 am

Yes there was a mission to "take me out." And they succeeded. They stripped me of my powers and placed me here, in this hell hole.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sitri

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Mon May 19, 2014 12:31 am

I see, well it's good to see you. Lol It's so weird talking to my grandmother to be honest. One of your daughters, my mother married the first satan's stewart and had me and my sister(she's still in hell) and at one point I had to be returned to hell as a child.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
_el

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   Mon May 19, 2014 12:39 am

to be honest, your picture reminds me of someone... i cannot remember... it is very vague.. grandson you said? then you are at least part demon in spirit... what else are you, child?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I, Lilith   

Back to top Go down

I, Lilith
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: The Fallen - Memories-
Jump to: