HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twin Flames

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Capsha

Capsha

Twin Flames Empty
PostSubject: Twin Flames   Twin Flames EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:21 am

I'm pretty sure you've all heard of angelics having mates but on another forum I came across a term and an explination that I thought was very interesting.

Twin Flames

Basically it's the term used to describe someone who believes that they are an angel who's 'well-known', like Uriel or Raphael or someone. Many people argue that these angels haven't or won't reincarnate but it's possible that maybe a bit of them did, leaving a perfect copy of their energy, aura and soul (hence twin) while the real angel is still living back Home. This is another theory on why more than one person claims to be and remembers being the same angel.

I found this idea really interesting. In a way I guess it makes sense. Especially since I know 3 people who claim to be Sariel and they all said things that actually happened between Haniel and Sariel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

Twin Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Flames   Twin Flames EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 10:32 pm

that's a very interesting theory, and, if i may.... i have another, similar explanation, but you kind of need to throw the current understanding of time (i.e. linear and immutable) right out the window, and into a hobo's flaming trash barrel if necessary.

reincarnation in itself is a funny subject, and as i understand it, you can live one life in the 20th century, die, then choose to be reborn anywhere and any time... even in the same era, but in a different point, so, it's entirely possible that these multiple instances of the same being's memories manifesting are, in fact, the same being, simply appearing in overlapping lifetimes! i'm fairly certain there's a few more Razi'els out there somewhere, all younger versions of me (despite being "currently" 23 this go round, i feel ancient! lol). these different lifetimes are no less valid with their memories, though i'm a little afraid to get more than one Az or more than one me in the same room for extended periods... i'd probably severely hurt myself Razz
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Twin Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Flames   Twin Flames EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:43 pm

\My head hurts Smile
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Twin Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Flames   Twin Flames EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:48 pm

heheheheh, no worries, Ish, that will pass!~
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Twin Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Flames   Twin Flames EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:52 pm

I have to agree that it is possible and highly likely that some beings may have split souls regarding physical incarnation. I, myself, for the first 20 or so years of my life was incarnate in this life, with only a small fraction of my soul inhabiting this body...... that was the preparation and beginnings of the Gateways opening. Then the lock fell open and the rest of my soul was freed and I became whole, and went through the process of awakening.

Many of the great teachers throughout the history of this planet have come to understand the concept of their souls incarnating at different times but the core of their Being existing in a different place able to connect with all lives at the same time. I feel that once the awakening process has begun, there is a greater understanding of the soul and the path it takes and so we can all come to understand if our own soul is split/twinned or is whole. So have no fear Raz, you'll not have to face more than one of me in a room at the same time!!! Smile

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

Twin Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Flames   Twin Flames EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 12:37 am

lol, i just meant to say, that more than one incarnation is possible at the same time, if you completely ignore conventional understandings and rules of time Razz
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Twin Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Flames   Twin Flames EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:55 pm

See, if you really try you can say things in a way that doesn't hurt my brain.

I can see that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twin Flames Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twin Flames   Twin Flames Empty

Back to top Go down

Twin Flames
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: The Past-
Jump to: