HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia

Go down 
+8
Ishtahar
Ousa
Ashtart
Capsha
sagehawk
Meti'ne
_el
Kur
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
sagehawk

sagehawk

The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:02 pm

That was a beautiful post Ashtart. We must all fully realize and accept who we are, and embrace our divine self. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:46 pm

Dearest Ash, I love you

"Into the West."

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 10:37 pm

Ouza is right, as ever...... the song has been with me for a few weeks now and it "speaks" right now.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:31 am

Terrible things are happening to the environment that will, and are, radically distorting the ecosystem. Humans are not separate and above this, it will come back to bite them. I'll give you some examples. 

Our use of antibiotics, not only in medicine, but moreso as a shotgun treatment for farm animals who are constantly subjected to the stuff whether they're sick or not. The antibiotics spread into the environment through run off and rivers and eventually make it to the oceans. As I'm sure you know, bacteria have a tendency to become resistant to antibiotics and become "super-bugs" - deadly diseases that can no longer be treated by modern medicine. Of course this will affect humanity, but moreso, it will hurt the wild animals who have no access to medicine and whose immune systems have been compromised due to pollution. 

The BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico. The oil spill was bad enough, but things would have fixed themselves eventually if they had left it alone or found some other way to treat it. Unfortunately, they chose to use highly toxic and mutagenic chemicals to disperse (but not get rid of) the oil. Now several years later, people are finding horribly mutated shrimp, crabs, and fish. Shrimp no longer have eyes, not even eye sockets. Crabs are found with soft shells or even shells with holes. Other crabs are alive, but when opened up smell like they've been rotting for a week. Fish are found with horrible lesions and growths. I am very worried that these mutagenic chemicals will move up the food chain and eventually start affecting dolphins and other species as well.

I'm sure you've heard of the thousands of birds dropping dead out of the sky, fish washing up, hundreds of dead dolphins along the coast of Peru, and so forth.
There are so many more examples, but I'm sure you get the idea. People pollute, destroy, use and abuse. Much of the time it is because they are simply ignorant, unaware of what they are doing or the problems they cause. Other times they simply don't care and have no morals in regards to the environment. If you're lucky, these people might start caring if they realize their actions will harm their children and grandchildren. Very species-centric, I know. I have to admit that as much as I love and want to protect nature, I am FAR from perfect, and have almost no ability to live in harmony with nature, so much so that I feel like a hypocrite, and I hate it. I am working to change this, but it is going slowly. Also, I've woken up to all the things that are going on since the new year. I stopped lying to myself, stopped blocking and suppressing who I really am. I've become very sensitive to the Earth and what's going on in nature, energetically, and otherwise. Sometimes it hurts so much I break down and cry.

All of that being said, there is an other hand. Not all humans are ignorant or immoral when it comes to the Earth. As Ashtart mentioned, there is evidence of growing and changing consciousness. In the last 50 years (give or take), there has been a boom in awareness. People are realizing what we're doing and how our actions affect the ecosystems of the planet. There are many environmental groups and government organizations that work to protect the environment and endangered species. There is the "green movement" toward more sustainable and less environmentally damaging energy sources. Recycling. Organic farming. Although I'm sure one could find some fault in any of these, and it isn't enough yet, humanity is moving in the right direction.

As far as ancient peoples causing the 5th (?) great extinction. Alright. But people do learn. Are there any modern native peoples that go around and completely decimate populations of prey animals? Of course, I cannot speak for most of these cultures as I haven't been there and don't know that much about them. However, I am familiar with some native American cultures and their way of living with the Earth. Most of the knowledge I've had access to comes from an Apache scout named Stalking Wolf, who travelled around the country picking up and refining physical and spiritual skill, who passed his knowledge on to Tom Brown Jr. And now there are quite a few people and schools teaching these skills.

They call it wilderness survival. In this case, 'survival' does not mean barely getting by and staying alive. Instead, it means freedom, living with the Earth in a state of harmony and respect for all life. When hunting, they teach you to take the weak and the sick that will die anyway instead of the strong. When collecting plants, they teach to find areas where that plant is heavily populated, where some may die due to over crowding or lack of light if left alone,  instead of taking plants that stand solitary and strong. There is often a spiritual aspect to this as well, connecting energetically to the plant or animal and the Spirit That Moves Through All Things (or the Source, or whatever you want to call it) and asking if it is okay to take that plant or animal's life. If taking that life will make the area better. A certain sensitivity is gained as well, and you can feel that animal's soul leave its body, or the plant screaming when you tear off a leaf. It's actually pretty traumatizing, which may be why so many people are numb to it. But anyway, the point is that humans can actually be beneficial to their environment, not just detrimental or neutral.

All things are connected on an energetic or electromagnetic level. This allows the feelings of one person to affect those of others. There have been multiple studies where a group of people spend a certain amount of time feeling the feeling of peace. Around that time, the crime, car accidents, emergency room visits, and so forth dropped significantly. When the participants were asked to stop feeling peace, the crime rates, etc went back to a normal level. Apparently the number of people needed to create a change in this way is actually very small. The square root of 1% of a given population. Just around 8,500 to spark a world-wide change. Of course, the more people involved the better. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GicOsOY6oO8&feature=related (explains what I just mentioned and also includes many other interesting things that I don't have time to go into at the moment)

Kur "I would love to see a world where humans have returned to the natural order of things. If you have any ideas for how we would make this dream come into fruition within the next 50 years, I would stand by it."

When I first read your post, Kur, I had no idea. The only thing I could think of was the possibility of this big shift/war/catastrophe/who knows that many of us feel coming. I'm not sure whether or not this will happen, what form it will take, or what the consequences will be, though I've heard many theories and visions from a variety of people, including my own feelings. At first I did not have an alternative answer for you, but an answer has formed in the week or so that it took me to write this response. 

There is no one answer, no one specific way to make a paradise on Earth come into fruition. There are many. 

There is energy everywhere and everyone and everything is linked into it and part of it. Any one part can affect the whole. So I was thinking, if we, whoever feels called to do so, feels the feeling of peace, harmony with Earth (and other similar feelings), we can start to affect more and more around us. Given that many of us have a talent for energy work/magick/whatever you want to call it, perhaps we can do more than just feel it. We can make it more powerful. We can put energy and intention into it and make it much stronger, then extend it outwards to cause a (hopefully) greater change on this planet as a whole.

I think that putting this energy and intention into the physical could be helpful as well. Make people aware of what is happening. Teach them. Show them how to live with the Earth in harmony. Support groups and people who you feel are doing the right thing, or at least moving in the right direction.

I am trying to make these changes and put effort into these things myself. I feel the feeling of peace, harmony with the Earth, paradise, as often as I remember to do so. I just started doing this in the last week. I could really use the support from others doing the same and I really hope it works.

As I mentioned, I've taken some wilderness survival classes when I was younger. I haven't been able to practice in years, but I recently found a little school near here where I can learn and practice skills with some much needed guidance. I think this will give me a more hands-on way to become even more connected to nature. My boyfriend is going to take these classes with me so he will be able to learn these things too. Perhaps once I become more confident in my skills and abilities I can pass this knowledge along with its inherent connection to and respect for nature on to others.

I am also looking for different work. My current job is related to the biology degree I got, but it is not what I want to do. I've become more sensitive and I have a really hard time with some of what we're doing. I don't want to put my energy into it any longer. Instead, I'd like to find a job that actually helps the Earth in some way. I'm not sure why form that will take, but I hope I'll be guided to the right thing.
Speaking of which, Az, you're an environmental scientist? I'd like to hear more about what you do and maybe some tips about getting into the field.

Well, I think that's all I have to say for now. I'd like to know what you all think, and if any of you have ideas for making this world a better place.

/end book lol :-p
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Kur

Kur

PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks for your well thought out post Ari'el. I agree with your conclusion. Soon, when I am equipped to take on the responsibility, I want to ignite a spiritual revolution for the earth, hitting the root of these problems with magickal will. When that time comes, I hope we can find an ally in you.
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 10:23 pm

As long as this spiritual revolution is done peacefully, with love, then yes, absolutely I am with you. And I am beyond glad to know that there are more who have missions similar to mine, to help the Earth.
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:41 am

Ari'el wrote:
As long as this spiritual revolution is done peacefully, with love, then yes, absolutely I am with you. And I am beyond glad to know that there are more who have missions similar to mine, to help the Earth.
I agree with this.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:11 am

sagehawk wrote:
Ari'el wrote:
I agree with this.

Me too
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 10:12 pm

I think most of us here will be.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 11:46 pm

The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 ?fh=ecb41f47c4c842c2352e76746a620d2c

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:50 am

Hahaha oh, Ouza... XP
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Kur is the son of Tiamat, in my main life I was Tiamat's husband Apsu but I wasn't involved in Kur's birth, she asexually created Kur. Before I "married" Tiamat I was went by the name Zigarun, my first form taken was female similar to Tiamat, but when we wed I took on a male form and by sumerians was renamed Apsu and to the egyptians renamed Nun/Nunet.

Typhon and Leviathan I have met a few times before incarnation and after they're both pretty interesting fellows Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia   The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The chaoskampf, and the war against Gaia
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: