HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The War on the Red Plain

Go down 
+3
Veil
Capsha
Ashtart
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

The War on the Red Plain  Empty
PostSubject: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:50 am

In the past year, my thoughts stray often to a war that I fought in. There were, I think, five races involved, and most of them were against the Shadow. I thought for a while that this was the war, if that happened, against the Morning Star... On "my side" there were various beings... Vicious fae with teeth like daggers, dripping with the blood and sweat of their enemies. We fought with handheld and other sorts of weapons but we were more... um.... visceral than we are remembered. War for us is like sex... we get fully involved in it, touch our enemies with our full bodies and senses.

There was a race of beings running upright on two legs but looking like animals. They acted more human than fae did. Wore more clothes, depended on handheld weapons.

There was a race of people completely blue, like they had emerged from the water. They were also largely bald, or their warriors were. They had tattoos and markings on their body. The ones fighting were male... I felt that after this particularly battle I was wonded and on of them carried me back to somewhere, a warm safe place and his people, men and women, tended to me. I remember jumping from that bed in hysteria, wanting to go back to the battlefront and collapsing again.

There was a third race that I don't see clearly. They were completely outside the bounds of the races I can see, maybe too much for my mind to recall.

Then there were the Shadow. There were a few on our side, many with dark hair and wings. I don't know why mentioning their hair is really really important. The ones we fought against were mostly Shadow, mostly with blond/light hair and wings. Mostly in male form. Full of light and shining.

The other side from "mine" was filled with some other beings too... some that I can't see but that I don't want to see.

I remember screaming and flailing and biting and eating (yea, eating) and growling and laughing and running.

The plain was wide, and huge... there were maybe millions involved in all of this fighting and the land took us all on her. It was a huge huge space. The plain was dry and dusty with red clay. I took to the skies once or twice and I remember there being imprinted the image of the forces all colliding, peoples of green, blue, brown, reds, white, gray... all fighting with complete investment.

I can still taste the dirt in my mouth, feel the leather-wrapped staff of my spear clasped in my fists. I can still feel the maniacal bloodlust and desperation. The intoxicating aroma of the blood of the Shadow on my lips. I don't know who this self was... she was angry and very fae. I want to remember more about this war and those races. I want to see those people again that fought beside me. Perhaps this self was the one that lived... not the one who died and lay on a cold marble slab for eons, nor the one who was locked away in the translucent "glass" box in the stars. Perhaps this self was the one who awakened in bloodlust and rage and wanted to destroy everything that was and that would be. :\ I haven't explored her much, but now's as good a time as any.

Ash
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:39 am

Wow, Ash. Reading your post really creeped me out and gave me chills. It reminds me of a battle that I was part of; many different races were fighting against many different races except instead of the ground being red, it was the sky.

I hated battles because I was such a gentle, peaceful, human-friendly angel but I could still do a lot of damage to someone. I still do hate wars and conflicts. Hell, I even hate arguments. I get all shaky and cold and don't know what to say or do, even when I'm right.

It'll be interesting to see if anything surfaces from you posting this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:24 pm

Personally, I'm excited. Opal and I have been discussing this event (or ones like it) for awhile now, although I think we both needed a break after some serious memories began coming to light-literally-for her).

Fae, djinn (different kinds), some of Seth and Lilith's children, they were there. Oftentimes, it's difficult to tell one race from another, because they intentionally take on the guises of one another to thwart their individual enemies. It's when you get them together, en masse, that they throw those off since it's a collected effort against only one or two other groups at a time. They don't need disguises since they share having the same enemy, and they're all going to get hurt, no matter what they look like.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:50 pm

this sounds like the wars on mars... I was a winged cat being in that incarnation. The blue people you mention sound like Arecturians. They usually dont fight, however the situation on mars was quite serious.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:08 am

Veil wrote:
Opal and I have been discussing this event (or ones like it) for awhile now, although I think we both needed a break after some serious memories began coming to light-literally-for her).

Shocked

sagehawk wrote:
this sounds like the wars on mars... I was a winged cat being in that incarnation. The blue people you mention sound like Arecturians. They usually dont fight, however the situation on mars was quite serious.

That makes a weird kind of sense. ... "Weird" because while I've never thought about Mars as a place where beings live(d) it makes sense to me on some level that it used to be very populated. A winged cat being? Were there packs of you? Were you "alone"? Or did you join with a group of some sort under their leadership...?

Arcturians? .....?? The plot thickens Razz And hurts my brain, lol. Could you explain what was so serious that they felt the need to join?
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 4:08 pm

Ashtart wrote:
Veil wrote:
Opal and I have been discussing this event (or ones like it) for awhile now, although I think we both needed a break after some serious memories began coming to light-literally-for her).

Shocked

sagehawk wrote:

That makes a weird kind of sense. ... "Weird" because while I've never thought about Mars as a place where beings live(d) it makes sense to me on some level that it used to be very populated. A winged cat being? Were there packs of you? Were you "alone"? Or did you join with a group of some sort under their leadership...?

Arcturians? .....?? The plot thickens Razz And hurts my brain, lol. Could you explain what was so serious that they felt the need to join?
I am not sure we had packs per say... we were more tribal, i guess would be a good word for it.

Mars was in the exact same position Earth is now. It was getting ready to go from 3D to 5D. This is always a dangerous energy shift for a planet. Usually it starts by nuclear war or something similar. In order for a planet to go to a 5D state of contentiousness something serious has to happen to wake them up. For earth it was the drop of the first atomic bomb. If you do some research you will find that UFO sightings skyrocket starting from this point in history and it hasnt stopped. Its because our galactic neighbors know whats going on, and they know what the next step is.

The next step is for our galactic neighbors to decide if they are going to help the planet, or just watch things play out. On Mars, they decided to help. They sent more light warriors(aggressive approach) there, than light workers(passive approach). These beings, starseeds if you will, were originally from other planets that had already ascended. Unfortunately for Mars intervention by the light warriors was not enough, and massive wars destroyed the planet.

But don't be concerned, with earth, they decided to try something completely new. Flood the entire Earth with light workers, and light warriors with the light workers out numbering the light warriors 5-1. And not only that, but send them in waves. Each wave has more of the incarnated souls as starseeds, until finally mostly the entire birthed generation are these light beings.

No one is able to predict what will happen, it seems we are shifting the balance back in our favor here on Earth, and there is great hope that this planet will make it. Unlike Mars.

I am not sure what would persuade the Arcturians to fight, I dont exactly remember them being there. Thats why I thought it was interesting someone described Mars like war with blue people involved...
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:34 pm

I made a slight error... I meant Sirians,.... not Arcturans... >.> poo
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:53 pm

sagehawk wrote:
I made a slight error... I meant Sirians,.... not Arcturans... >.> poo
No wait scratch that... I havent had much sleep. LOL I better go to bed before I make more errors that are not errors. Sleep scratch lol!
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 4:31 am

Quote :
I am not sure we had packs per say... we were more tribal, i guess would be a good word for it.

Interesting! So there were others like you? Do you remember coming from one culture/region? Or did you "gather when summoned" from many different places?

Quote :
Mars was in the exact same position Earth is now. It was getting ready to go from 3D to 5D. This is always a dangerous energy shift for a planet. Usually it starts by nuclear war or something similar.

Hmm... if this was the case why would the Shadow have been involved?

Quote :
I am not sure what would persuade the Arcturians to fight, I dont exactly remember them being there. Thats why I thought it was interesting someone described Mars like war with blue people involved...

Are you sure they were Arcturians then? Do you recall seeing people like those I described? I googled them and while some things made sense, like the deep love for all things and reluctance to fight, other things did not. For instance the people I saw were very tall, around human scale on the taller end of how we turn out sometimes. The men were very muscular, sort of like human people too. They were also sort of... translucent. See through.
Back to top Go down
sagehawk

sagehawk

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:49 pm

Ashtart wrote:
Quote :

Interesting! So there were others like you? Do you remember coming from one culture/region? Or did you "gather when summoned" from many different places?

Quote :
Mars was in the exact same position Earth is now. It was getting ready to go from 3D to 5D. This is always a dangerous energy shift for a planet. Usually it starts by nuclear war or something similar.

Hmm... if this was the case why would the Shadow have been involved?

Quote :

Are you sure they were Arcturians then? Do you recall seeing people like those I described? I googled them and while some things made sense, like the deep love for all things and reluctance to fight, other things did not. For instance the people I saw were very tall, around human scale on the taller end of how we turn out sometimes. The men were very muscular, sort of like human people too. They were also sort of... translucent. See through.

Here is a post I made on another forum describing what I know about the cat people calture...

Quote :
Hi my name is sagehawk.
I have known I am not from earth for a long time. I have seen visions through meditation(and other means) and have studied the occult for .... oh i think i'm coming up on 10 years now.

I've gone through a therian and vampire awakening, however I have always felt they were related and not separate like others have described. I also came across the anceint alien thoery and it felt related to my spiritual awakening somehow.

I remember a planet with 3 moons, one sun.... rocky, firey... mostly land, but with a lot of rivers and streams. The intelegent inhabitants were human in appearance, but could shape shift physically. Most in human form would have dark hair, and light eyes.(males and females were the same size) When transformed they resembled a leopard, tiger, mountain lion or african lion.

They also had a pipedial transformation in which they had a sort of 'peach fuz' rather than fur covering the entirety of their bodies. In this form they would have golden colored eyes. In this form it was hard to tell males from females as thier chests would look the same(similar to pecks on male humans here on earth). Their muscle mass was pretty much the same as well. They didnt wear much clothes, just a sort of loine cloth and maybe jewelry of sorts like bracelets or arm bands. Neither gender wore shirts. Oddly enough I think these creatures had wings as well.
-I often have phantom shifts in to this bipeidel cat with dark black 'peach fuz' everywhere and Wings on my back.
-I feel that I should be able to bend earth steel with little to no effort, and that my 'claws' should be able to cut through it as well.
-I feel incredibly useless in a purely human body. like a lot of what I should beable to do physically has been taken away.

the social order was lack of titles, but based on individual merits. You had to earn each individuals respect one by one. no respect because of age, gender, job, income,(i dont think they even had income honestly but you get the idea), race( I think this word is similar to how humans call 'black people' a different race from 'whites'. I believe the 'leopard' form and the 'tiger' form, for example were different 'races'). There was no spoken language, except for vocalizations incorporated in musical expression. Most communication was done telepathically through images and feelings.

I believe these beings were vampiric in the sanguine sense, however I believe that due to the incarnation process this may have been altered to psychic vampirism here on earth. I think the physical shape shifting has manifested in to therianthropy experiences.

I have reason to believe this race has been incarnating on Earth since at least Atlantis.

Now, a lot of this sounds similar to lyrians, however there are quite a few things that I have listed that people have not said about the lyrian cat people. So I am trying to figure out a few things.
-Am I the only one that has memory of this place I am describing? Is anyone else here from this place?
-I look up at Orion's belt a lot... is this planet near there at all?
-Am I really just Lyrian?

Any incite would be appreciated. thank you much.

ps. if you have any more questions, or need me to clarify anything please feel free to ask.

About the shadow, I dont know... I unfortunatly dont remember much about the wars except what I have already written here.

And no I a not 100% they were actually arcturian. They just sounded like them. Except for the size, as youve mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Stariana

Stariana

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 8:25 pm

I clicked this topic because the title caught my eye, and now I'm a bit blown away. When I was 15 or 16, I was out somewhere in my home town, and I looked towards the horizon and for a moment, I didn't feel I was there anymore. I felt a weapon in my hand. I heard a roar that sounded far away, like in a tunnel. I had stopped and turned, mid-action, and all I could see was red earth, red hills/mountains, against a red sky. I felt a sense of war.

At the time, I took it as a vision of what this planet would come to. After reading this, I'm not so sure. But that is just something that I've never understood, but always remembered - as though I subconsciously bookmarked it for later when I could understand it.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/stariana
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 5:41 am

Ah, Stariana, that's very cool! So, perhaps you were there??

I'm excited that you've tapped into a similar or matching memory!

Likewise, I look forward to what Veil and Opal have to share about this event! I'm happy that there are people that remember this too!
Back to top Go down
Stariana

Stariana

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:47 am

Quote :
Ah, Stariana, that's very cool! So, perhaps you were there??

I'm excited that you've tapped into a similar or matching memory!

Likewise, I look forward to what Veil and Opal have to share about this event! I'm happy that there are people that remember this too!

It definitely felt that way. I experienced this memory 6 or 7 years ago, but it never made any sense until I read this post. It's great to see puzzle pieces come together. cheers
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/stariana
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:36 pm

I actually recently had a possibly related memory resurface, while listening to "Hurricane" by 30 Seconds to Mars:

The sky was a deep blood red and the dirt looked to be a reddish brown. I was fighting... beings from some sort of race—I couldn't tell from the memory who or what I was fighting. All I remember is that they seemed to have dark gray skin and white war paint (maybe white natural markings?) and I think that the ones I was fighting were bald or almost bald. Maybe the same race that Ash had fought? I'm not sure.

In any case, I was stabbing a small group of those warriors that had begun to surround me out one by one in quick succession (each stab was near the center of the chest) with my scythe's dagger form (my weapon is mainly a scythe, but can also transform into a longbow and a dagger). Shuzari (my soulmate and this planet's Earthkeeper—in case I haven't referenced him specifically by name until now (I can't remember whether or not I have)) and some of the Necrolim—Lururiel, at the very least—were there as well.

After I had finished with those warriors, my attention turned to an angel—not a Necrol, but a different type of angel, it seemed—who was heavily injured on the ground and was moaning in agony; he wasn't going to make it. I changed my weapon back to its scythe form and went to him, going on one knee once I had arrived. He asked me perform the ritual that would release his soul. A sort of "death", if you will. The ritual would've been the most proper and most humane way to relieve him of his suffering and let his soul-body heal so that he may resume living in it once his injuries were restored. That's the best way I can describe it.

So I... I leaned down further, cradled his head against my chest with one arm, and told him that everything would be okay...

And in the meanwhile, I had changed my scythe back into a dagger... and stabbed him deeply in his chest... It killed him almost instantly...

After I stood back up, Shuzari, who was nearby and had watched and listened to the whole thing, simply asked me "Why...?"

I wanted to perform the ritual for the angel, but it would've been FAR too risky... It doesn't take too long to do, but it takes long enough that it would've left me vulnerable, and for a significant amount of time.

So to Shuzari I fiercely said (because he had to understand, and it was no time for niceties), "This is WAR, Shuzari! There was no time! If I had done the ritual, I would've left myself vulnerable."

Then he gave me this sad, vulnerable, puppy-dog look and I WANTED to comfort him, but I couldn't... Besides... what comfort can one bring on the battlefield?

So I told him—again, fiercely—the equivalent of, "Don't pussy out on me now! We're in this to the end!"

And his expression finally changed to one of determination and he went back out there.

And afterwards, I told the angel who I ended to rest in peace, and that I was sorry... I was fighting alongside him, after all.

The last thing I got from the memory was seeing Lururiel not so far off in the distance beginning to be cornered by the opposition, and I shouted her name as I went to assist her.

And that's my contribution. At first, I thought that it couldn't be a memory of the same war, but now I definitely think it's a strong possibility.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 9:48 pm

That's a powerful song and a powerful memory Melari.

Thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:00 am

No problem, Ash. Honestly though, I cringe every time I read that part of the memory in my previous post where I mention what I did to the angel, and even when I think about it, but I was more than glad to share the memory regardless. I certainly felt it was worth sharing. =)

I wonder if what I did was right... I killed my own comrade because I didn't want him to suffer through his death; I wanted to make it quick for him, to end his suffering the only other way I could think to.

But you know what? I made my decision and I lived with it. I'll continue to do so. I just hope the angel holds no ill will towards me, whoever it was... ^^"

~Melari

P.S.: Kinda funny that the name of the album the song comes from is called "This is War" xP
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:17 pm

Battlefield mercy is harsh but merciful. It's what I'd want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The War on the Red Plain    The War on the Red Plain  Empty

Back to top Go down

The War on the Red Plain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: The Past-
Jump to: