HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to raise your vibration

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ousa

Ousa

How to raise your vibration Empty
PostSubject: How to raise your vibration   How to raise your vibration EmptyWed May 16, 2012 1:31 am

Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: How to raise your vibration   How to raise your vibration EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:41 am

Great post Ouza, thanks Smile

This was very informative for me too:
"3. No one is a victim! Nothing happens to us unless our soul is in agreement for it to happen. Every person that has come into our lives, on a soul level, has agreed to play a role for us in order to help us advance our spiritual growth or to balance karma. These relationships are a catalyst for transformation and are our greates tool for awakening. All that you create for yourself is YOU loving you even when you have created a difficult situation."

I already agree with and knew most of the things there but sometimes hearing it back again works wonders.

Energy healing is a field that I've decided to allow myself to go into, recently. Hoping that it's worthwhile.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: How to raise your vibration   How to raise your vibration EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:21 pm

You will be the best that ever was! lol! How to raise your vibration 1681451949

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: How to raise your vibration   How to raise your vibration EmptyWed May 16, 2012 2:30 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to raise your vibration   How to raise your vibration Empty

Back to top Go down

How to raise your vibration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Miscelleny-
Jump to: