HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Energy and Distance

Go down 
+2
Capsha
violetskies
6 posters
AuthorMessage
violetskies

violetskies

Energy and Distance Empty
PostSubject: Energy and Distance   Energy and Distance EmptyFri May 25, 2012 4:09 am

I'm curious as to everyone's views on sensing energy. I know that energy work and even sensing energy when right next to one another can be difficult for some. But, what are your opinions of sensing energy over long distances? Do you believe it is possible for two people to sense one another, even if they have never met in person, over a long distance? Do you believe it possible to sense the energy of someone you have been physically close to when they are far away? Do you think that energy is beyond physical boundaries and that distance has no effect on it?
I absolutely have my opinions on the subject, but I love energy work and would like to hear other opinions Smile
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Energy and Distance   Energy and Distance EmptyFri May 25, 2012 7:43 am

violetskies wrote:
I'm curious as to everyone's views on sensing energy. I know that energy work and even sensing energy when right next to one another can be difficult for some. But, what are your opinions of sensing energy over long distances? Do you believe it is possible for two people to sense one another, even if they have never met in person, over a long distance? Do you believe it possible to sense the energy of someone you have been physically close to when they are far away? Do you think that energy is beyond physical boundaries and that distance has no effect on it?
I absolutely have my opinions on the subject, but I love energy work and would like to hear other opinions Smile
Thanks!

I know that it's possible to sense people over distances, even if they haven't met in person. I do think it's possible to feel someone you're close to if they go far away. Energy is beyond physical boundries otherwise we wouldn't be able to use it and manipulate it! Therefore, distance has no effect on it Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Energy and Distance   Energy and Distance EmptySat May 26, 2012 3:41 am

Personally, i know distance can make it harder to scry, but as for performing energy work on a person, even someone you knew in a past life, distance hasn't really ever affected it for me (then again, i follow the link between souls when i do that, i find it greatly collapses the relative distance).
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Energy and Distance   Energy and Distance EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:39 am

I believe it is possible to sense, and communicate, with people over distances, whether or not you have actually physically met in this life. This seems to have happened to me in a few cases, but seeing as how the one I did manage to meet turned and walked in reaction to my saying something that would have only made sense if we had been talking mind to mind, I can't say for certain if it's true. There have been enough coincidences to make compelling arguments though.

Some people I do know in person have communicated with me this way, but don't seem consciously aware of it, even though they would reference things we had discussed in my head, without provocation, the next time they got a chance to verbally speak to me. It's an interesting thing to explore.

It seems to me that energy moves at least as fast as the speed of light. It might be an instantaneous thing, though there have also been times where people seemed to react to something many weeks, or even years, before I do it. It makes me question our ideas of time and space, period.
Back to top Go down
Veil

Veil

PostSubject: Re: Energy and Distance   Energy and Distance EmptyWed May 30, 2012 5:29 pm

This is a tricky one for me to answer, because I don't conceptualize time and distance in the way some people do. For me, they overlap so much and so often, that it's harder for me to imagine it being difficult to send energy out, and have these be potential barriers to reception. Quantum physics is catching up on the real impacts finally with the ideas of dimensionality and ribbons, but it still has a long way to go.
Back to top Go down
http://thegrayveil.blogspot.com
Blue Ankh

Blue Ankh

PostSubject: Re: Energy and Distance   Energy and Distance EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:25 am

I absolutely believe that once you have made a connection with someone through their energy and the deepest parts of their soul that you then have made an unbreakable bond. And no matter how much you may want to, that type of bond can never be severed. I can get extremely attached (mentally) to another person within seconds of meeting them. I almost think that it has something to do with past lives...I really do believe that the connections/bonds you form with people that you meet today are people that were close to you in your past lives. (I'm assuming that's why I can feel so strongly about a person). It's my belief that you haven't truly lived out your current life until you've filled it with all of the people that you're supposed to have around you from your past...sort of went off on a tangent, sorry!

Is the person that you're trying to sense someone that you believe you've known in a past life?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Energy and Distance   Energy and Distance Empty

Back to top Go down

Energy and Distance
Page 1 of 1