HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday Ouza!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Happy Birthday Ouza! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Ouza!   Happy Birthday Ouza! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 8:28 am

Happy Birthday Ouza! Thanks for your contributions to the community over the years, we wouldn't be the same without you! Have a great day and a great year, and wishing for many great things ahead! What a fun time we'll all getting into Smile Hope that you'll share about your feats!

Cake for all, I know that we're a hungry bunch o_o
Happy Birthday Ouza! 3543104002 Happy Birthday Ouza! 3543104002 Happy Birthday Ouza! 3543104002

Hehe XD
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ouza!   Happy Birthday Ouza! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Thank you Ash,

I pray that when the countdown is finally finished that we all can fully remember who and what our souls represented and were so long long ago. And how we can use that wisdom to further benefit enlightenment for all those who so desperately need it!

May we all be empowered with that knowledge and apply it for the betterment of those whom are drawn to our light and sustain the fact that we will be true to ourselves and not lose to the temptation of abusing it for any form of selfish means! For we are the future! lol! Happy Birthday Ouza! 1681451949

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ouza!   Happy Birthday Ouza! EmptyTue May 29, 2012 11:05 pm

I know I wished you a happy birthday elsewhere and wish I had been able to do so on here, but I'm on holiday right now and so my access to the internet is sketchy to say the least.

Hope you had a wonderful day xxx

Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ouza!   Happy Birthday Ouza! EmptyWed May 30, 2012 8:59 am

It might be a bit late, but happy birthday cheers

~Cherry & Capsha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Ouza!   Happy Birthday Ouza! Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Ouza!
Page 1 of 1