HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Voicing Some Ideas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capsha

Capsha

Voicing Some Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Voicing Some Ideas   Voicing Some Ideas EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 8:46 pm

I think, in fact I know, that I am an angel. However, there are a few things that I feel that I should share with you. A few people know that identify with a Biblical angel and my idea hasn't changed on that. However, I feel that it's more connected to Fibreya than it is to me. All my kintypes have been muddled up thanks to the different lives splitting off and floating around in my head. Remember me demon phase? That's down to Cherry, the succubus. Remember my fae/dryad/elf phase? That's Amanda, the spirit of healing. What about my angelic phase...? I'm sure that's all tied in with Fibreya.

I'm going back to Egypt. I still feel feline and, in particular, only my head and tail feel feline. I think this could be stemming from the white African Lioness kintype that I first 'awoke' with. I'm certain that I do have wings because I can feel them, along with my tail. Sometimes you just know, you know? Razz

Re's picture that she recently posted:
Voicing Some Ideas Heru_with_wings_by_reharakhti-d521wm5
struck a huge chord with me and I felt a real sense of "oh my god, oh my god, this is almost me". It's hard to describe, but I think that I had the same structure as shown in her drawing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com

Voicing Some Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Otherkin :: Otherkin Chat-
Jump to: