HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings!

Go down 
+4
Meti'ne
Ishtahar
Capsha
Eluiana
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eluiana

Eluiana

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!    Greetings!  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:02 pm

A friend from Livejournal reccomended that I join this site. Smile

I am Eluiana - at least thats how I prefer to be known online. Smile I am origin - as far as I can tell its my origin - Elenari, thats a form of Elven. Some of my memories of that are on my page http://elvenportal.weebly.com/ (which I havent had time to update in ages thanks to work/ postgrad university etc in this currentl life!!!)

Latterly than that (viewing time as linear that is, which is something that I feel can be questioned!) I have been pottering around this world (and getting less enamoured with it, I have to say, as time has gone on) with memories of previous existances in Ancient Egypt (1st dynasty), somewhere I can only describe as Atlantis, somewhere I think was Mesopotamia, dark ages Britian, celtic Britian, the USA (19th Century and again 1950s) and I am currently exploring my memories of being a 12th century Knight Templar. (and in this life, I am again living in Britian, actually close to the place of a previous life, and am a teacher/ performer/ general loonie Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
http://elven_ranger.livejournal.com
Capsha

Capsha

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:13 pm

Welcome to the forum Smile
I'm Capsha, but just call me Cap, I'm a lion-headed something Razz you'll probably also meet the other parts of me; Amanda the fae, Princess the human, Cherry the succubus and Fibreya the angel; at some point throughout your stay here.
What's your postgrad in? I'm going to university to do Scottish History and Archaeology though I'd love to go a postgraduate in Egyptology or Ancient History.
It's interesting to meet someone who was around in early Ancient Egypt and Atlantis, I have memories of both of them and I'm currently converting to the Egyptian religion.

Enjoy your stay here I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Eluiana

Eluiana

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:15 pm

educational research and performing arts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 2:59 pm

Welcome to the forum.

I'm fascinated with all things elven... well all things fae. I'm very pleased to meet you. Looking forward to getting to know you better.
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Hello Eluiana. I'm Melari, a Keeper of the Multiversal Balance, more specifically this planet's Deathkeeper (if you want to be even more specific, I'm a Feral Keeper, a Keeper with some physical and behavioral animalistic traits. Mine are those of an Edenic ligeress). =)

It's nice to meet you!

Coincedentially, I actually know another Elenari elf on another Kin site as well; you're the second Elenari I've had the pleasure of speaking to. :3

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:19 pm

Melari wrote:
Hello Eluiana. I'm Melari, a Keeper of the Multiversal Balance, more specifically this planet's Deathkeeper (if you want to be even more specific, I'm a Feral Keeper, a Keeper with some physical and behavioral animalistic traits. Mine are those of an Edenic ligeress). =)

It's nice to meet you!

Coincedentially, I actually know another Elenari elf on another Kin site as well; you're the second Elenari I've had the pleasure of speaking to. :3

~Melari

Oh, where are my manners? I forgot to formally welcome you to the forum! In any case, welcome! ^^

Ouza or Azaz'el should be here with your complimentary chocolate at some point. Wink

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Eluiana

Eluiana

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 7:21 pm

hehe, thanks, nice to meet you as well. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:03 pm

Since Az hasn't showed up yet, I will gladly give you the first chocolate welcome to the forum. But I have to be very careful as Az is very protective of his stash while I share with all because me and the chocolate fairy are both on good terms with one another! Greetings!  1681451949 lol!

Glad to have you here with us we have a great group of people on this forum all willing to share and care! Both Az and wishglow are really special. Again welcome aboard! I love you

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum, Eluiana,

I hope you enjoy your time here in our on-line home. As you will see, we're a mixed bunch of members, as would be expected in a forum open to all Kin types and Humans. So feel free to jump in and post in any of the threads or start new threads. There is a members section that is only visible to registered members and this is the best place to post anything that you wish to only share with members.

If you have any problems with the forum just get in touch with one of the Staff and we'll do our best to resolve the issue as soon as possible,

Welcome

Az

PS Please don't accept chocolate offered by any members ......... the chocolate is all mine!!
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ousa

Ousa

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 10:23 pm

Dearest Az,

**************Raspberry!!!!!!!!!!!!!*************
No way..... Jose!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:08 am

Hey there Smile Glad you could make it over. Seems the account thing was all sorted Smile

Have a cookie *offers cookies* Meet the fam. Fam, meet Eluiana. Yay.

Looking forward to discussing memories and such with you Smile
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:20 am

hey there! welcome to the forum!

i have to say, i keep hearing about elf kin, but you're probably the first one i've met, or else i'm just really thick! heheheh~

anyway, welcome to the forum and i hope you have a good time here ^^

Razi'el
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!    Greetings!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: