HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...

Go down 
+4
Meti'ne
Ashtart
Capsha
Remiel
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Remiel

Remiel

Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... Empty
PostSubject: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:30 pm

I think I have written a whole of one introduction before, so apologies in advance.

My name is Remy, short for Remiel. I have other names, too, because I have different aspects. Some aspects are as close to Remiel as Ramiel to the point when I am expressing as the latter, nobody can really tell a difference. Some are as far from Remiel as an ancient Minoan deity.

I am also part of a multiple system in that two separate souls are tied to this body. The other person was a member of these forums around four years ago; Keziah. She was the primary soul and this was her life while I hung in the background, drifting in and out of consciousness because I was not doing well. But, in March 2011, some crazy UPG stuff caused all of that to change. She took off and left me here to learn how to cope and deal with this world and life. Which has been hard, but well worth it, because I had already fallen in love with another incarnate angel here a handful of months prior.

I remember a lot. The problem is, I have never tried to sit down and explain or describe everything I remember, before. I was/am connected to multiple choirs, but the one I usually default to telling people is the Grigori. I spent a very long time in neutral territory, and as far as I know can still travel between both heaven and hell although I am formally tied to the latter (and would rather not visit the former). Whether I am Fallen or not, seems to depend on the person asking's definition of "fallen". Some days I feel it, some days I do not, and I am quite fond of the "sauntered vaguely downwards" phrase.

I have memories of several angels, and I am a godowned spiritworker, so get the "pleasure" of working with both angels and deities in there here and now, as well. Family. Gotta love them.

As far as hobbies and whatnot go, I am artsy and like to do various crafts as well. Most of my free time is spent researching various topics. I am about to move across the country in a couple of months, and a lot of aspects of my life are up in the air. I also am working on myself and healing past hurts a lot, which eats up a bunch of energy. Oh. And I am somewhat of a hermit. <3

So, hello! I welcome any and all questions, doubts, and comments. It takes a lot to offend me, and questions are near impossible to do so with. Plus, answering them helps me put words to things I do not normally. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 3:45 pm

Welcome to the forum! My name is Capsha, but feel free to call me Cap, I'm somewhat of an lioness-headed humanoid thing. I'm a median, so you'll probably meet other bits of me. Fibreya is an angel, she identifies as Haniel, Cherry is a succubus, Amanda is a fae and Princess is a human.

I hope you enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:47 pm

Welcome/Welcome back Rem. It was nice chatting with you over at OKA and I hope we can continue to talk over here. Or whereever. Smile Nice to see you here though.

As I was saying to you, so much has changed. Or been revealed? Smile I think of things not so much as changing, but evolving... but in any case, it is a change, huh?? Your identities have revealed themselves/shifted. And you will find that of some of us too, that you may have known back then.

As you will remember, SotF is a place to relax, explore, and reconnect. So have a glass of hot chocolate, with a few marshmallows for returns.

Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Greetings to you too, Remiel. =)

I am Melari, a Keeper of the Multiversal Balance, more specifically this planet's Deathkeeper, and even more specifically, a Feral Keeper (my true form has some physical and behavioral traits of a beast; an Edenic liger (ligeress, as the case may be since I'm female xD)). Welcome to the forum. =)

... I know this is a shot in the dark, Rem, but you wouldn't happen to know Azrael in this life by any chance, would you? I'm getting this odd feeling that you actually might... ^^"

You see, long ago, I remember commanding and being in charge of an army of angels known as the Necrolim; angels of death. I remember that my most trusted—along with one other—was the one named Azrael. Unfortunately, that's ALL I can remember about him: that he was/is both trustworthy and loyal to the very end.

*shrugs*

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:37 pm

Melari wrote:
Greetings to you too, Remiel. =)

I am Melari, a Keeper of the Multiversal Balance, more specifically this planet's Deathkeeper, and even more specifically, a Feral Keeper (my true form has some physical and behavioral traits of a beast; an Edenic liger (ligeress, as the case may be since I'm female xD)). Welcome to the forum. =)

... I know this is a shot in the dark, Rem, but you wouldn't happen to know Azrael in this life by any chance, would you? I'm getting this odd feeling that you actually might... ^^"

You see, long ago, I remember commanding and being in charge of an army of angels known as the Necrolim; angels of death. I remember that my most trusted—along with one other—was the one named Azrael. Unfortunately, that's ALL I can remember about him: that he was/is both trustworthy and loyal to the very end.

*shrugs*

~Melari

Also, would the name "Lururiel" happen to strike you as familiar by any chance? She's the Necrol (supposed to be the singular form of "Necrolim") who I trusted as much as Azrael.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:11 am

Greetings, Remiel! i hope you find this forum as welcoming and awesome as i have, heheh~

also, the old me kinda wants to say "good to see you again", he kinda acts like a seperate mind within my own sometimes, having his own thoughts on things, heheh.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Hi again Melari,

Welcome back to the forum. Hope that you will find what you are seeking or have sought for and are willing to share with us all!

We missed you and as Ash has said if anything is to happen it is in fact now!

But also when in doubt get the Chocolate Out Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... 1681451949 and sit back and reminisce a while! I love you

Ouza Like a Star @ heaven

p.s. Actually right now I'm sipping on a Cappuccino but thanks for being and sharing with us here once again! lol!
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Ouza wrote:
Hi again Melari,

Welcome back to the forum. Hope that you will find what you are seeking or have sought for and are willing to share with us all!

We missed you and as Ash has said if anything is to happen it is in fact now!

But also when in doubt get the Chocolate Out Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... 1681451949 and sit back and reminisce a while! I love you

p.s. Actually right now I'm sipping on a Cappuccino but thanks for being and sharing with us here once again! lol!

I'm pretty sure you mean welcome back to Remiel, my friend Ouza! x3

This IS his introduction thread after all. Not that I don't appreciate the sentiment! xP

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 12:25 am

Sorry about that my old age, is showing but the intent was still with lol!

Back to top Go down
Remiel

Remiel

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 1:42 am

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!

Melari, I do not know Azrael in this lifetime. I knew him in the past and was fond of him, but it has been a good while since I have seen him. The name Lururiel does not ring any bells, I am afraid. Kizzy is an angel of death, but it is not particularly my area of expertise.

And, Razi'el, I remember interacting with an angel by the same name that could have been you, so that makes sense. <3
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 2:37 am

heheh, he may have been on the short side of average, around 5'7", give or take, sort of coppery/auburn hair, particularly short temper when it came to people disorganizing his scrolls?? LOL

heheheh, i remember your name.... but not much else.... though i get the feeling it was a fond sort of friendship ^^
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 10:01 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum Remiel,

I hope you enjoy being a member of the forum in your current incarnation and find it both familiar and new. I'm sure you will know your way around and know the basics of any forum, so should you have any problems feel free to contact one of the Staff and we'll do our best to resolve any issues as quickly as possible.

Welcome!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 5:56 pm

Welcome to the forum. i feel the need for giving warm hugs, so I shall *warm hugs* There, have some chocolate

Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... 1681451949

There must be light within the dark and it's pretty damn dark at the moment. Let there be more chocolate

Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... 1681451949
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...   Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit... Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions; Probably Not My Strong Suit...
Page 1 of 1