HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Generation

Go down 
+2
Azaz'el
Capsha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Capsha

Capsha

First Generation Empty
PostSubject: First Generation   First Generation EmptySat Jun 23, 2012 8:28 pm

This is actually something from my fiance. He's not a member of the forum so I said I'd take the liberty to post it here for him and get opinions. He's an Ancient Hybrid and I first fell in love with him back when I was still Haniel. He is made up of several Cores; all parts of him that are seperate. I think of him like a cake. You have milk, eggs, flour, icing but together they make the whole cake which is one thing. Zet is the name of one of his cores. So here ya go:

Apparently he was one of the first or the first angel from the first generation. And they weren't like the ones now x3
They weren't biological. They were, like, very powerful armors with souls I guess, made by YHWH for different reasons xD
And it was before Earth, apparently.
Eventually YHWH started making plans for humans and biological things and decided to make angels biological, the first ones got their souls put in the new types of bodies and the armor cores were left somewhere. Then YHWH started making rules for earth and humans and stuff and Zet didn't like where that was going already.
The first generation of angels that were armors had an energetic part as well, wing-like energy tentacles coming out of their back, kinda like some ancients used as well in humanoid forms, and that was actually the core of the armor
Heee basically tapped into the tree of knowledge when it was made, found the old armor cores and merged with all of them, then left XDD
That's why he's made just of energy beams like that XDDD

I think it's pretty interesting. Maybe that's why I've always felt connected to him and why he was actually allowed Home. What do other people think?
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

First Generation Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Generation   First Generation EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 9:58 pm

Thank you for sharing that, that makes fascinating reading. I doesn't match any of my memories or knowledge of that time as one of the first Shadow but we all have our own way of understanding and interpreting our memories of that time.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Zionis

Zionis

First Generation Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Generation   First Generation EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 12:09 am

I'm unsure of the first generation, or any generation where I stand. I think it would be a cool idea to post the generations at least from memory and all.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

First Generation Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Generation   First Generation EmptyWed Dec 18, 2013 7:27 pm

I'd be fascinated with that too. I don't know much about angel history at all.
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

First Generation Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Generation   First Generation EmptyWed Jan 01, 2014 4:25 pm

I think a great idea for an ultimate goal, is to organize Angelic history in chronological order just so that we have it, and use it for reference if need be.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

First Generation Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Generation   First Generation EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:17 am

feel free to use my lifetime as a guideline, should you choose to do so. i tried my best to put it in chronological order ^__^;
Back to top Go down
FeirceDeity64

FeirceDeity64

First Generation Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Generation   First Generation EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 2:05 pm

Razi'el wrote:
feel free to use my lifetime as a guideline, should you choose to do so. i tried my best to put it in chronological order ^__^;

Will do, Raz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Generation Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Generation   First Generation Empty

Back to top Go down

First Generation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: Brother & Sister Kin-
Jump to: