HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Theory

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kakoroff

Kakoroff

A Theory Empty
PostSubject: A Theory   A Theory EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:35 pm

Well recently i was thinking about how we know about what we were before we came to earth, born as humans. I meditated some and came to a conclusion. This conclusion i believe is the closest to what could be how we all know about ourselves.

So. The conclusion i came to was that our souls, in general, are not meant to hold memories. That is the bodies job. But, our souls act somewhat like a conduit for our experiences, much like our eyes are a conduit for sight. As an analogy, If you look at the sun for a few seconds, and look away, you now have a blotch in your sight for a bit. Likewise, our souls have "imprints" of the most prominent memories (such as the memory of what we were). The lesser memories are still imprinted, but are faint, and hard to discern.

I wanted to propose this as a viable explanation to most, if not all otherkin. In my logic, it seems to fit. Does anyone have any input on this? I would love some opinions x3
Back to top Go down
Seziel

Seziel

A Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Theory   A Theory EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:17 pm

I think the same way! Energy has this weird ability to record/imprint. Example "someone commits suicide in a room" You would hear gun shots but no one is in the room. So the important or drastic things that happens to us, have a huge effect on our lives that seems to imprint or record. I forgot what the called it when supernatural phenomena repeats events that happened in the past.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

A Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Theory   A Theory EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Residual Haunting.

Also spirits will tend to cling to certain objects places or things left in the area! Like the gun shot or some moment in time where there is intense release of emotion in the area of the area of the instance!

It's been even known to be imprinted in Glass where someone has been sitting for sometime looking out of the window who was emitting some type of intense emotions that are burned into it!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
BastianQoU

BastianQoU

A Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Theory   A Theory EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:01 am

I've been pondering this the last couple weeks, so I figured it was worth sharing.
(Also, reviving 9 month old threads is my passion Wink )

The nature of the soul is a bit of an enigma to me. "What is it", "where does it come from", and "what does it do" are questions that can easily keep me up until dawn for days on end. (Honestly, it can go on until I hit that sweet moment of week-long sleep to catch up..) One that has been hitting me hard recently is whether there's a difference in the souls of humans, the Shadow, and Otherkin, besides the soul's background.

One theory I'm working on is that our souls are in fact the same. Rather, they all came from the Source. A nigh-infinite number of individuals set out to take up the roles of the universe(s). We were all borne from the same womb, so to speak. We just chose different paths to walk. Angels, demons, humans, and the many many beings in between originating as nearly identical entities, until the experiences of their roles split them into the different factions.

This idea helps explain another question I've had of how one soul could experience different roles, such as how the Fallen have been locked into a human body, or how someone could have lived as a were one life, a vampire in another, and an elf in the next. If we all have the same essential building blocks, then we truly can experience all facets of life.

Just a theory..
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

A Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Theory   A Theory EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 6:06 pm

The composition of the forum was very different nine months ago, with regard tot he members who were active, therefore you are doing us all a favour in resurrecting threads to get fresh input on.

I think you're right in that we all emanate from the same source, but i see it more like spores, shot out without any real conscious thought. We seeded the universe in many ways and developed into new species
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

A Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Theory   A Theory EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 am

Agreed and of course that source is creation itself! I love you

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Theory Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Theory   A Theory Empty

Back to top Go down