HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halito everyone

Go down 
+4
Ousa
Razi'el
Capsha
ShadowFox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 11:59 pm

I'm Jay, Im a therian/were fox. The reason i say that is because i see a difference between the two yet a great similarity, but i feel im between the two. Also my therian name is Skah meaning white/pure in Navajo. i first came into this universe with the name First name = Aug ((pronounced "(ooh-g)" it said; with the "au" like the last sound in "moo"))
Last name = Yaoafa ((pronounced "(yaow-fa)"; the "a" before the "f" is kind of silent))..u also if someone can make a better pronounced of it lol i would greatly appreciate it. Also i recently found my guardian angel's name. Her name is irst name = Fua ((pronounced "(fwa)"))
Last name = Zaazas (pronounced "(sah-sas)"
She prefers to be called by her first name. (again if someone could pronounce better lol thank you)
anyway its a pleasure to meet you all ^_^

~light and dark Skah
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:52 am

Welcome to the forum cheers
I'm Capsha, but call me Cap, I'm obviously an angel and one of the people who share this body. As an angel I was known as Haniel.
Enjoy your stay here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:27 am

thank you ^^ and its a pleasure to meet you Cap Smile
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 8:29 pm

welcome to the forum! there are a few standard tabboo subjects here, but other than that nothing is sacred! (pardon the terrible pun, lol)

if there is ever any problem with another member, please do not hesitate to come to myself, Ashtart, or our red named moderators here, and we will be more than happy to help you sort the problem!

Have fun, and best wishes!
Raz
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Wanted to take a quick moment and bid you welcome to the forum!

You will find here some really beautiful souls who like you are if not already on their way to Self Realization of what they truly are as a being of creation!

We have a tradition here of what I call "The passing and baptizing of the new members with the bean". What bean you ask? Why of course the cocoa bean!"

We all here have one weakness and that is chocolate! So before Az puts his to do's in I wanted to give you something in love and respect! Halito everyone  1681451949 Halito everyone  1681451949 Halito everyone  1681451949 before it disappears into his stash!

Again welcome ~ slurp! ~ lol!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:20 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum Skah,

I hope you will feel at home here and enjoy your time in the forum. We have few rules here, the most basic being one of respect for all other members and their views even if you dont share them. Other than that, feel free to look around, post in any of the threads or start new ones. Any problems here in the forum then give one of the Staff members a shout and we'll try to fix it as soon as we can.

Please ignore the gift of chocolate given by Ousa, all chocolate in this forum is mine!

Laughing

Welcome!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 10:55 pm

I can already tell you all are very nice people Smile and I am happy to be apart of this and hopefully i learn something from you all and the same time we can all become friends. Also taboo subjects? i had no idea im sorry.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:03 pm

To be honest it's just a case of remembering that the open forum is viewable by anyone who isn't a member so we try to keep the topics in the open sections as clean and polite as possible in case anyone younger happens to come across the forum and reads the posts.

There is the members section and only registered members can read and post in this, so that is the place for any discussions that are private, of a sexual nature or involves the use of strong language. But don't worry, most things have been discussed here at one time or another and if we feel it is not suitable for the open section, we'll just move the thread to the members section.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Madhavi

Madhavi

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:25 am

Hi there Skah, nice to meet you. I am new here too. Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:53 pm

oh okay thank you for clearing that up for me Azazel ^_^ and Hi Smile welcome lol and thank you for your welcome heh.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Have I not stopped in to say hello yet.

Hello *waves*

Don't listen to Az about the chocolate. All you have to do is distract him with something shiny and you're in Wink
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:22 pm

^_^ thank you lol so far your welcomes feel as if we've met before. I like it Smile its like a reunion among old friends..lol wow i love it sunny
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:10 am

Hello Shadowfox and welcome Smile We're a good group....a little "off" sometimes lol...but pretty awesome If I say so myself.... take care

Gabe Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halito everyone  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halito everyone    Halito everyone  Empty

Back to top Go down

Halito everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome to New Members :: Introduction-
Jump to: