HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o Empty
PostSubject: Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o   Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 8:49 am

So I need help putting as much energy out into the universe as possible over the next five days. And also receiving as much as I can. As you know, money is a form of energy exchange between humans (and if you don't know, now you know /Biggie Smalls). One that I have an incredibly difficult time receiving/honoring, and expanding into. So it's time to blast my heart chakra wide open... you know, that one that I keep closing. The new world is coming and I am being called. But if I haven't expanded enough I will probably not be able to do my job.

So, I'm making this offer to everyone - over the next five days, a reading from me will be only $20, no matter how long it is. I aim to do 20 readings over the next five days. I know that I am right on the edge of that precipice, and that only a slight push will open everything up into.... everything. So, help me out if you can.

If you prefer to skip right to the chase, you can also support the work on Warrior Witch with a one-time donation.

Namaste, dudes and dudettes.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o   Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:43 am

i REALLY wish i had enough money in my paypal account to do this... i have been itching to get a reading for quite some time, but ti takes like a week to get any sort of transaction to clear through them.

any chance entering into a contract with you that promises payment would also work? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o   Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:46 am

For you Raz, sure thing Wink When do you expect to be able to clear a donation to me?
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o   Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:48 am

hm... well, paypal takes 6-8 business days in order to clear a bank-to-online transfer.... so next friday at the latest!
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o   Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:49 am

P.S. you don't need to sweetheart me, heheh, if it doesn't work, then it doesn't work.... or is this a "because i know you're on the level" thing? Razz
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o   Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:15 am

No idea what the PS means. So, let's Vid chat sometime Smile I will do a reading for you and you can send me your donation. I know it does take a while to clear on Paypal.

Will be in touch soonish
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o   Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 3:47 am

Vid chat, eh? well, i have a Skype, minnigan, and i'll be around all day tomorrow, except around 11:30ish - 1:00ish EST.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o   Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 2:10 pm

I'd love a reading Ash. I've been kind of hovering for a few days. I think it's because I'm not sure i want to know what's going to come up, if that makes sense.

What do i have to do?

Oh, I was thinking, because I only check in here a couple of times a day it might be better to email me because I pretty much check those as I'm going along. I'm writing a book with someone from america and we're doing it my email so I'm in hotmail more than I'm in work at the moment Smile

Chakira@hotmail.co.uk

Or you could tweet me @SevenPointStar
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o   Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:55 am

Great Ish, I'll message you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o   Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o Empty

Back to top Go down

Doing tons of readings at $20 o_o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Miscelleny-
Jump to: