HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Unreal World feeling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Uzziel

Uzziel

The Unreal World feeling Empty
PostSubject: The Unreal World feeling   The Unreal World feeling EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:39 pm

Hello All,

I am starting to feel what I have seen some of you talk about in other forum topics, the feeling of this world not being the real one and at least for my condition I have come to discover something about that. First off, I am the kind of person that when something comes to my attention that effects me and I don't understand it or why it is happening I have this incisive need to find the answer. When I started feeling this not too long ago, I discovered that the reason as to why I was feeling it was that my main body, possibly our main body is in the spiritual world. This world feels more real because it is more stable then the physical world which changes a lot more then the spiritual one even if people fail to notice that it is. Anyway, this is why I had the feeling that this world isn't real, it is because I exist mainly in the spiritual world and use this body for now to exist or function in the physical one.

-Uzziel
Back to top Go down
Uzziel

Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: The Unreal World feeling   The Unreal World feeling EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 5:41 pm

To add something else, the reason as to why this came about for me was because my human body was no longer able to hold the energy and/or power of my angelic body and mind, so I needed to adjust.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: The Unreal World feeling   The Unreal World feeling EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 8:12 pm

There's something about what you say about the spirit world being the stable one rings bells with me. I don't why yet
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: The Unreal World feeling   The Unreal World feeling EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 9:18 pm

Theory

*chuckles* It almost seems crazy to think that we're literally just living in a dream, but in so many other ways it makes such SENSE; For example, every time a new incarnation begins for a particular individual, they most often start out remembering absolutely nothing of their past ones. Not everyone WILL remember their incarnations, but there are some that do... Particularly we who don't belong here. In any case, if any are willing, lend me your figurative ears for a few minutes or so: this is MY particular version of the "Living in A Dream Theory", but I must warn you that it is somewhat long:

The "dreams" we have when we sleep within the dream we live in? I think that in some absurd way, they may be our minds or the Universe or whatever trying to tell us that what we're living isn't REAL...

Or is it?

And this is where my version of the theory gets complicated. Yes, I believe that we are living in a dream (which from this point forward will be referred to as the Pseudo Reality), but at the same time, I believe the Pseudo Reality to be just as real as OUR reality. I believe that there are many who are born and live in this reality—particularly humans, though I belive that some do belong in our reality as well—who are inherently a part of the Pseudo Reality. The Pseudo Reality and the humans who belong to this reality all exist and therefore are real even though this isn't OUR reality, the one that WE belong to and are a part of (THIS reality—our reality, the one WE belong in—will from here on be referred to as the Aletheistic Reality ["aletheia" is Greek for "truth", just as "pseudo" is Greek for "false" or something like that]).

Now this is where my version of the theory begins to get a bit crazy. We along with the some humans (and again, this is just my version of the "Living in A Dream Theory") who are currently living here—like I said—don't belong HERE, but rather in a different reality and while the Pseudo Reality IS a dream, it is also its own legitimate reality.

HOWEVER...

The vice versa argument also holds true: even though this IS a legitimate reality, it is also a dream.

What does this MEAN? What am I getting at?

What I'm getting at is that since this IS a dream, and we aren't natural manifestations of the dream itself, we can, in THEORY, alter this reality's laws of, well, reality, just like we can if we're having a quote unquote "lucid dream" while sleeping at night. Like, we can basically do—to put it in an easy to understand sense—a LOT of freaky shit...Any limits—legal, societal, or otherwise—would be in place temporarily, at least until we can unlock our full potential.

There IS a catch though, assuming that my theory is correct:

Normally, when you dream at night, you're most often subject to your dream's very whims. On the other hand, if you are lucidly dreaming and fully aware of the fact that you are in the middle of a dream, then you can bend and shape the dream to your liking.

Same theoretical concept when you're awake in the Pseudo Reality. I believe that if we can convince ourselves, and truly, fully believe and KNOW in our hearts and souls that we are dreaming... then we can wake up.

But, again, I don't believe it's not quite that simple. I believe that "waking up" is a two-tier state:

Tier 1: The state in which we are "Lucid" and can bend and shape reality, at least to certain degrees, like being able to physically shift into our true forms and even get back our powers/abilities and the ability to use powerful magic. This tier of "wakefulness" would—I believe—last a fair while before the second tier can be "unlocked" and therefore possible to achieve.

Tier 2: The state in which we can literally escape the Pseudo Reality and return to our own, the one we consider the Aletheistic Reality.

In respect to the second tier of "wakefulness", I have another theory that ties into this one, and that theory is the Veil isn't keeping us from using magic or anything like that... I think it might actually be a barrier that seperates the Pseudo Reality and the Aletheistic Reality. If this is so, then if we can achieve "wakefulness" on the first tier, then when the Veil falls—whenever it will—THAT'S when we may be able to return to the Aletheistic Reality.

Additionally, anyone who belongs to this reality naturally wouldn't be able to alter anything because for them, the Pseudo Reality IS the true reality, so only those who belong to the Aletheistic Reality would be able to alter this reality at all. Humans who belong to the Aletheistic Reality would be able to unlock their full potential, and Kin—people like us, people who AREN'T human—we would be able to have our true forms and our powes/abilities back, as mentioned previously.

And... that's more or less the theory in its entirety.

Any thoughts?

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Uzziel

Uzziel

PostSubject: Re: The Unreal World feeling   The Unreal World feeling EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:53 am

I kind of find it weird that I was actually able to follow that lol, no offence but my answer might just be something that works for me for now, I am not entirely sure about whether or not your theory is correct either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Unreal World feeling   The Unreal World feeling Empty

Back to top Go down

The Unreal World feeling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Body & Soul-
Jump to: