HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Machines of War

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Torio-Pireia

Torio-Pireia

Machines of War Empty
PostSubject: Machines of War   Machines of War EmptyThu Sep 27, 2012 8:47 am

Dear Brothers, Sisters, Mothers and Fathers,

I had a dream about some, how can i tell, Armory Researchers. i was part of the troop, i was Leading them. I looked at my hands, one was Normal, one was it not. It was a prosthesis. We invent an special Arm for a Machine, a.. uhm it was similiar to those Gundamwings Robots. The Arm was Black as Night with some Golden letters on it. Couldn't read them. The armm was made for destruction. It swallows the Highest DMG the robot Took and reflect it so often the User wants to Cast it. It would give significant Damage to the Robot, and the User, so the Troop took it out of the Ideapool... But not forever.

The prosthesis was pretty good. The Skin was soft as the other and it felt natural, but the Mind know it was not my....

I am inshame for my bad english, any Question will be answeard if i know the answer.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Machines of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machines of War   Machines of War EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Many thanks for sharing this, it reminds me strongly of the tale of Nuada Airgetlam whos arm was replaced by Dian Cecht.

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Machines of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machines of War   Machines of War EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 1:43 pm

First, don't be embarassed by your English. You do your best and no one can ask more of you.

I agree with Az in that it was that story that sprang to mind for me, although I think the loss and replacement of a limb is something that crops up in lots of myths systems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Machines of War Empty
PostSubject: Re: Machines of War   Machines of War Empty

Back to top Go down

Machines of War
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: The Future-
Jump to: