HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ohai

Go down 
+2
Capsha
Raziel-Alphadios
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raziel-Alphadios

Ohai Empty
PostSubject: Ohai   Ohai EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:41 pm

Hello everybody!

I’m new around here, I usually go by Raziel and sometimes Alphadios. I decided to join becaaause the forum looks awesome and I might be able to find thing out and help people, and Capsha is here and I love her more than anything!

I’m currently studying Software Engineering, I like computers and games and such. I also like lots of kinds of music, with my preferences changing pretty often but remaining focused on one hand on rock and metal, and on the other hand on DnB, neurofunk, liquid and other similar sub-genres.

Now, about what I am, I’m not sure what I fit under in the races described on the forum here. Mostly because my memories are quite sparse to absent. According to what I know, my race might have been called Ancient, or perhaps Elohim in some parts.
Right now, my soul is made up of eight cores in a structure somewhat similar to that of a multiple system, but more similar to a synced hivemind, in that all information and thoughts are shared at all times (even if not consciously) while each core also retains its individual consciousness (along with any other subjective-driven factors like personality and opinion). Each is/was technically of the same ancient race, apparently. However, each individual of that race is normally very different so that’s not very relevant to anything. My “main” core is apparently powered by something called a Voidseed, which is apparently a pretty long story.
I’m probably gonna post more in memories and other sections.

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

Ohai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai   Ohai EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 pm

*squees*

Welcome to the forum, Raz :3

~Me
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Raziel-Alphadios

Ohai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai   Ohai EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Why thank you, Cap! :3
Back to top Go down
Ari'el
Ari'el

Ohai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai   Ohai EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:34 pm

Welcome to the forum, Raziel-Alphadios!
Your race or whatever it is you are sounds pretty interesting and I look forward to hearing more about it.
Back to top Go down
http://draconic-fire.deviantart.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

Ohai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai   Ohai EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 1:31 am

er.... greetings there... good to meet you, though i'd be lying if i didn't say this is a little awkward for me o,o
Back to top Go down
Raziel-Alphadios

Ohai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai   Ohai EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:36 am

@Ari'el
Thanks! I'll try to post more in a little while!

@Razi'el
Well, you probably assumed from my name that I'm claiming to be Raziel, which is in fact incorrect (thankfully, because that WOULD be awkward!). I actually took the name long ago, when I played Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, before I even knew it was also the name of an angel. I don't think I was ever known as Raziel before; I might or might not have been referred to as Alphadios.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Ohai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai   Ohai EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Well, not exactly, it was just strange and unexpected, in that weird way Razz

as i have defended this following stance in other threads, i do so as well now; if you DO in fact turn out to ALSO be an incarnation of the being we've come to know as Razi'el, then, i would still welcome you, even if it would be bizarre looking at another incarnation of myself...er... i suppose in that hypothetical case it would be "us"? boy this got confusing fast....

ANYWAY welcome to the forum!~ ^___^;
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Ohai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai   Ohai EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:22 pm

Greetings and welcome to the forum Raziel-Alphadios

I hope you feel welcome here in our on-line home, and I hope you feel welcome to post in any of the threads or even start new ones.

I have to say that I wondered when the Elohim would finally make their presence felt so if you are one of that race, it certainly is interesting to have you back!

If you have any problems, please give one of the Staff members a shout and we'll get the problem sorted as soon as we can.

Welcome!

Az
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Madhavi

Madhavi

Ohai Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ohai   Ohai EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Hello! Interesting! Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ohai Empty