HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the internet says about me (Haniel)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Capsha

Capsha

What the internet says about me (Haniel) Empty
PostSubject: What the internet says about me (Haniel)   What the internet says about me (Haniel) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:29 pm

What do you do when you get bored? Google yourself.

Haniel means "the joy of God" or "the grace of God." Other spellings include Hanael, Haneal, Hamael, Aniel, Anafiel, Anaphiel, Omoel, Onoel, Simiel.

Haniel is known as the angel of joy, who appears in female form more often than in male form. She directs people who are searching for fulfillment to God -- the source of all joy -- and encourages them to stop looking for joy in their circumstances (which can't reliably deliver joy) and start pursuing relationships with God (in which they can truly find lasting joy). People sometimes ask for Haniel's help to: develop and maintain harmonious relationships with God and other people, heal emotionally from stress and sorrow, discover creative inspiration for artistic projects, increase their productivity, and find hope.

In art, Haniel is often depicted smiling or laughing, which illustrates her role as the angel of joy. She sometimes holds a rose, which symbolizes the joy and beauty of growing closer to God in a loving relationship with him. Haniel also is sometimes shown carrying a lit lantern, which represents how joy has the power to bring light into any circumstances, no matter how dark they may be.

The Zohar, the holy book of the mystical branch of Judaism called Kabbalah, names Haniel as the archangel who is in charge of "Netzach" (victory) on the Tree of Life. It also identifies Haniel as the angel who transported the prophet Enoch to heaven in the Book of Enoch, where various archangels (including Michael and Raphael) gave him a heavenly tour before he became the archangel Metatron.

Haniel is one of the chief angels who rules over the classes of angels called the principalities and virtues, according to Jewish tradition. The principalities work to influence the people leading the various nations on Earth to make decisions that reflect God's will. The virtues inspire people to create great art and make great scientific discoveries. In astrology, Haniel rules the planet Venus and is linked with the zodiacal sign Capricorn.

Source: http://angels.about.com/od/AngelsReligiousTexts/p/Meet-Archangel-Haniel.htm

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

What the internet says about me (Haniel) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the internet says about me (Haniel)   What the internet says about me (Haniel) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:26 pm

I remember when I was recovering from part of my Awakening and tried to Google myself........ gods, what a shock I got! Just remember that much that is written about the Shadow has been done by those who punished us, and the rest fro half remembered tales. Now that we're back we can put them right on a few topics and finally make sure that the world remembers the truth.

Cool

Az

https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com

What the internet says about me (Haniel)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: Brother & Sister Kin-
Jump to: