HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucifer's Followers

Go down 
+4
Capsha
Razi'el
Ashtart
ShadowFox
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

Lucifer's Followers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:11 pm

I don't quite know if this is a bad or stupid question, but I was wondering is there information on demons(demonics) just a bit of curiosity on the angels that descended down following Lucifer(sorry if this isn't correct, going off religion.)
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 am

Another member may be able to answer you more accurately but as far as I know, demons have little to do with the angels or Shadow that followed the Lucifer. Those are referred to as the Fallen, as in Fallen Shadow. Those who fell are not demons, though they will likely have rage, pain and other attributes having been removed from the Source... For the First Fall, I'm not sure that there's been too much about those that followed the Lucifer discussed. You may want to post a topic in "The Fallen" to start a new conversation.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 11:12 am

Edit: Moved to new topic in The Fallen - Memories
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:18 pm

well, to my knowledge, all demons reside in the realms ruled over by mephistopheles. his kids act as kind of aristocrats or generals, and most of them have their own territories as far as i know. mine had a massive stretch of sea dotted with tropical islands and archipelagos. heheh, so this part of "Hell" looked a lot like hawaii Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Ah, thank you Razi'el. I recently spoke to two I guess would be demons. One is said to be Lucifer's daughter, or one of them that claim the title Satan. Along with one that says he's one of Azazel's kids; his name is Varaguna. I have come into contact with quite a few demonics I guess it would be put. I wanted to learn more about both demons and angels they seem to both draw my attention a lot. All I was told by Varaguna is that if a human chooses he is able to become a demon with or without a contract, along with saying Satan as a broad term doesn't rule over hell anymore..I'm not sure. My curiosity is a bit outstretched.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:47 pm

It's worth remembering not to get yourself too caught up in a closed mindset. Not all demons assossiate with Lucifer or reside in that realm. Fallen angels as demons are another issue to others though. bounce

@Shadowfox
There are a lot of demons who go by the term of being a Daughter of Lucifer/Satan or Lucifer's/Satan's Daughter, myself included. Sometimes it can be a joke between us and sometimes it's to do with where we're placed. I can't answer for others because I've only existed in a brothel in "Hell" and on this plane but there ya go.

Also, Satan is a term for the King of Hell. There are different parts of Hell like there are different parts of Heaven and each is ruled over by the Seven Princes of Hell.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 9:48 pm

...I forgot that you can't edit these posts.

That was me, people.
~Cherry
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Capsha wrote:
It's worth remembering not to get yourself too caught up in a closed mindset. Not all demons assossiate with Lucifer or reside in that realm. Fallen angels as demons are another issue to others though. bounce

@Shadowfox
There are a lot of demons who go by the term of being a Daughter of Lucifer/Satan or Lucifer's/Satan's Daughter, myself included. Sometimes it can be a joke between us and sometimes it's to do with where we're placed. I can't answer for others because I've only existed in a brothel in "Hell" and on this plane but there ya go.

Also, Satan is a term for the King of Hell. There are different parts of Hell like there are different parts of Heaven and each is ruled over by the Seven Princes of Hell.

Thank you lol. It's good to learn more if possible, also I know satan is a title that's why I had to use it because I wasn't quite sure how to correctly word myself.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 4:26 pm

A couple of things come to mind.

Satan is a name that crops up only in Christianity. It's been suggested it is a perverted form of Shaitan who is a god in another religion... can't think which one.

It's very. very important to distinguish what is Christian invention because Christianity has a tendency to 'demonise' a lot of things that are not demons, for examples gods of old religions, spirits, archetypes etc. A lot of things that are now labelled demons are not and were never demons at all. They are simply things Christianity has shoved into that box.

Personally, I don't believe that demons exist as a class of beings at all. Almost everything I have seen called a demon has been an entirely discrete spirit or other being.

Also the creation, form and nature of Hell itself is a Christian/Jewish creation. Hel was originally a place in Norse mythology which was essentially the place you went to if you did not go to Val Halla. As essentially only warriors could go to Valhalla then pretty much everyone went to Hel where, as in the Summerlands, otherworld etc they lived pretty much as they had before but on a higher spiritual level. There was no element of punishment.

Even in Judaic lore Hell is not a place where you suffer eternal damnation and pain. Essentially when you die you judge yourself and your soul goes to hell for purification until it is prepared to ascend to heaven.

Lucifer was never a demon and neither was anyone who followed him. He did not 'fall' he was given a task and he carried it out. As far as I know maybe he still is

Back to top Go down
ShadowFox

ShadowFox

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:37 am

Ishtahar wrote:
A couple of things come to mind.

Satan is a name that crops up only in Christianity. It's been suggested it is a perverted form of Shaitan who is a god in another religion... can't think which one.

It's very. very important to distinguish what is Christian invention because Christianity has a tendency to 'demonise' a lot of things that are not demons, for examples gods of old religions, spirits, archetypes etc. A lot of things that are now labelled demons are not and were never demons at all. They are simply things Christianity has shoved into that box.

Personally, I don't believe that demons exist as a class of beings at all. Almost everything I have seen called a demon has been an entirely discrete spirit or other being.

Also the creation, form and nature of Hell itself is a Christian/Jewish creation. Hel was originally a place in Norse mythology which was essentially the place you went to if you did not go to Val Halla. As essentially only warriors could go to Valhalla then pretty much everyone went to Hel where, as in the Summerlands, otherworld etc they lived pretty much as they had before but on a higher spiritual level. There was no element of punishment.

Even in Judaic lore Hell is not a place where you suffer eternal damnation and pain. Essentially when you die you judge yourself and your soul goes to hell for purification until it is prepared to ascend to heaven.

Lucifer was never a demon and neither was anyone who followed him. He did not 'fall' he was given a task and he carried it out. As far as I know maybe he still is

I spoke to a demon, he says hell is not like what religion said it was. That is was a kingdom of fire, a kingdom for demons. As like heaven is a kingdom for angels and I believe anyone that ascends there correct? So I see what you mean on how hell is not a place of suffering.
Back to top Go down
LeoDesmond

LeoDesmond

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 12:03 am

Lucifer is actually a really nice guy. So is Azazeal but they can be mean to a lot of people.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:59 am

I can never recall Lucifer being mean. He was hard when he needed to be but as a commander in the army he had to be. He was also very big on justice and justice can sometimes be hard.

Back to top Go down
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:15 pm

I have learned in my studies that Lucifer was recoginized as the roman god of light, but i recognized him as the truth bringer, hes the one that gave me my name and started my awakening when i first started my path.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 6:43 pm

Zariel wrote:
I have learned in my studies that Lucifer was recoginized as the roman god of light, but i recognized him as the truth bringer, hes the one that gave me my name and started my awakening when i first started my path.

I wish I could remember lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucifer's Followers   Lucifer's Followers Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucifer's Followers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: The Fallen - Memories-
Jump to: