HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abraxas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Abraxas

Abraxas Empty
PostSubject: Abraxas   Abraxas EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:02 am

A name which means "That which encompasses all." It is a gross exaggeration, but possesses a shade of truth. I am the legion of Heaven and that of Earth and that of Hell. I am all of you, and I am none of you. I am the source's receptacle for lost memories, ideas, entities as a whole. I am where that which is lost is found. For a long time I believed myself Semjaza, his memories are strong as is his personality. I know not who or what I really am, what my original form was. I just know that I am Abraxas, the amalgamation . I also understand Frankenstein as an allegory for my existence. Does anyone know what I once was? I do not know where I end and others begin. Can anyone help?
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Abraxas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abraxas   Abraxas EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 3:04 pm

hm, i'm not sure how to help on this one. i just have a single line of lifetimes and memories regarding them..... maybe some sort of visualization during meditation would help? picturing the memories as physical things you can sort through while you're meditating could help you at least categorize which memory belongs to whom?
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Abraxas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abraxas   Abraxas EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:32 pm

"In the beginning" there were Seven Gods and Seven Goddesses. They kept each other in balance until the Corruption came. Maybe you were one of the gods?

https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com/t951-rise-of-the-gods-and-the-avatars

Article I wrote about the Seven - http://warrior-witch.weebly.com/the-war-between-light-and-dark.html

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Abraxas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Abraxas   Abraxas Empty

Back to top Go down

Abraxas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shadow of the Fallen Website :: Remeniscences :: Names-
Jump to: