HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Midnight and Something's Happening

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razi'el
Razi'el

It's Midnight and Something's Happening Empty
PostSubject: It's Midnight and Something's Happening   It's Midnight and Something's Happening EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:04 am

as i write this, i've just finished experiencing something that i could still feel. as i was changing to get into bed, i got this feeling to stop, and take off everything. i obeyed that, and the feeling kept going, washing over me, sort of stripping away the unnessecary. i can't really think of any other way of explaining it, but i began really feeling like me, just me, and only me. no name, no nothing. and then something else happened. my astral body shifted on its own, it took a different shape entirely!

did anyone else feel this same thing happen to themselves just now?
Back to top Go down
NecrochildK

PostSubject: Re: It's Midnight and Something's Happening   It's Midnight and Something's Happening EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 7:57 am

I can't say I get urges to strip, but there are times I feel surges in the nearby area that send me up the walls anxious.
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: It's Midnight and Something's Happening   It's Midnight and Something's Happening EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 5:58 pm

well, i DID say it was weird XD course i was getting changed into my nightclothes at the time.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: It's Midnight and Something's Happening   It's Midnight and Something's Happening EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 10:17 pm

Unfortunately at the time of you writing this and experiencing it, I was in bed and possibly asleep........ one of the very rare moments in recent times when I've been able to get more than an hours sleep at night.

https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: It's Midnight and Something's Happening   It's Midnight and Something's Happening EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:11 pm

sorry to hear that you've not been sleeping well, Az =( let me know if there's anything i can do to help!
Back to top Go down
Meti'ne

Meti'ne

PostSubject: Re: It's Midnight and Something's Happening   It's Midnight and Something's Happening EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 6:32 pm

I believe that on that night around midnight (it might've been a night after or before), I experienced a VERY different, yet still VERY weird feeling. It was an incredibly uncomfortable (and that's putting it VERY lightly) full-body sensation that made me want to writhe. It wasn't borderline painful or anything, but it was one of those things that if you knew what the fuck it was or just where it was coming from, you might try tearing your claws deep into your very soul just to try to get rid of it.

I was just silently praying for the sensation to go away. It was enough to practically drive me insane. I wanted to scream, but at the same time I couldn't bring myself to make any noise. It was quite a torturous sensation...

And then just as suddenly as it came, it was gone.

It was... very odd. I didn't equate it with anything, let alone a transformation in my astral body. Though... That same night I had a dream that I was in my true form. It was very nice, and serene. Though I also noticed that in the dream, my clothing was a pastel green as opposed to dark gray.

It kinda feels like SOMETHING within myself, a form of myself, has changed, now that I take the time to think about it. I'll meditate either in a bit, or much later today to take a look at my astral form.

~Melari
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

PostSubject: Re: It's Midnight and Something's Happening   It's Midnight and Something's Happening EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:46 am

that's very strange, i'm not sure why you would feel that way, though it's definitely safe to say that something changed Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Midnight and Something's Happening   It's Midnight and Something's Happening Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Midnight and Something's Happening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Body & Soul-
Jump to: