HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

O_O

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

O_O Empty
PostSubject: O_O   O_O EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Holy cow! After a great day and party yesterday, I suddenly shot up awake from what was otherwise a perfectly peaceful sleep at 5 am my time, feeling a bit panicky and very intense... I can't put my finger on *what* or *why* this is right now!!! Whoa!....

My initial feeling was "drink lots of water," but even so, I feel calmer but still VERY alert and VERY awake

My second feeling was "check facebook." It felt either like something had happened with someone close to me - but it didn't feel like that at the same time... but definitely that feeling of feeling someone else sudden shock or intensity in their life... or like some major thing was happening on the planet that I was reacting to as/before it happened.

Everything seemed pretty calm... even when I sent out my "feelers" to see if there was anything going on with the people close to me or with the planet... nothing bad/major..... the only thing that resonated was a lightworker I watch on fb talking about "Whoa, what are these energies this morning??? Is this a solar flare??? What is it??" Which definitely makes me feel sane Smile hahaha and like there's something that I'm feeling that other sensitives can feel as well....

You? Any weird feelings, or intense sensations? More than usual or not at all unusual? This is so bizarre... ><
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: O_O   O_O EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:48 am

nothing unusual here, but it was like i couldn't keep any energy in me the past couple days, like it was just being whisked away elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: O_O   O_O EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 am

Energy's continuing to be a rollercoaster this whole past week. I had bought some Bach's Flower essences (homeopathic) on Thursday to help me release what was stuck in my body. Took one dose and had a *really* strong reaction to it!! Kind of good, kind of bad!!!

Took the other one yesterday and same deal... though it did help me to do a reading later on that day by being more receptive to the energy of the querent.

I've been sort of focusing on what I want to have in my life and all I can say right now is two main things:

1) a large house surrounded by thin green trees in the countryside with 5 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms and a den and a hot tub and a garden full of fairies to be both my home and a sort of "retreat" for incarnated shadow and fallen to come and rest, and be with each other for a while.

2) a rich partner to whisk me off to fun adventures all over the globe!! Very Happy I want to travel more!

Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: O_O   O_O EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:13 pm

sounds like a lot of fun, heheheh. so they can really get your energies pumping, hm?
Back to top Go down
Gabri'el

Gabri'el

O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: O_O   O_O EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:55 am

Hmmmmm hey Ash, could have possibly been me but not sure - yes I am a member of a lightworker web site and the other night I had a horrible time sleeping - felt like someone or something was trying to rip my soul from body - almost like they were trying to command me or take control of my higher self - they completely bypassed the human part of me and went straight to my soul

It was the most horrible feeling and boy was I pissed!!!! When I first woke up I had to get my bearings and was trying figure out where I was and what was going on - then the anger took over....I was so upset and kept thinking " Now who in the hell would dare try such a thing with me?".... they failed of course but it still angers me to no end that anyone or anything would do something like this

Energies all over have been extreme and even my own children are experiencing them - who knows perhaps it wasn't me that you felt but I will say that we are all connected and when things get rough for one of us seems we all feel it....

Gabe

Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: O_O   O_O EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:48 am

oh, i had someone do that to me once. i followed it back to the person and showed them how much damage i could potentially do to their mind. >:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

O_O Empty
PostSubject: Re: O_O   O_O Empty

Back to top Go down

O_O
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Body & Soul-
Jump to: