HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Young Indigo Transitioning to Crystal?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laviah

Laviah

Young Indigo Transitioning to Crystal?  Empty
PostSubject: Young Indigo Transitioning to Crystal?    Young Indigo Transitioning to Crystal?  EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:33 pm

Hey guys,
Long time no chat! Smile

Well, I came back with an interesting topic..

You see, as of last year, 2012, I have just figured out I have been transitioning from Indigo to Crystal. I didn't think it was possible. I thought I was this for the rest of this incarnation. Obviously not.

As I remember, it all started when I had my very first true and most terrifying panic attack that ended in post traumatic stress syndrome months after the event. It first came to manifest when I was smoking pot (lol don't judge) for the first time in a few years. It was all shits and giggles until he point I couldn't think straight no more (I had one of those really heartbreaking days of rejection from my own father). Then it happened, I started to panic. It was like my brain turned on a switch and suddenly my mind was on overload. Story short, that's when my transition started with intense impact. That was the most scariest and crucial year of my entire life, and that's saying something.

Months later, I was able to control it more. The panic attacks. The feeling of death looming and getting use to the new frequency wave my brain was on. Since then I had all the signs. Some more so than others (If you don't know them or what they are, I suggest you look them up). I was transitioning from Indigo into Crystal.

My abilities are severely increased, the way I think has changed, my perception on reality is much different now, it's like I see everything in HD now to put it into better terms.

From what I read here and there, this transition doesn't happen usually until your in you 30-50's. Well, I'm only 21 now and I feel like my transition is almost done. It really didn't begun until I was 20 though. I wonder if you may know anybody else, or, you yourself are going through the same thing?

I put together just two sites that you could go look at and see what you think. Tell me how you feel about it and what are your thoughts on it? And if you are already aware of this concept and know how to help my transition become easier, any advice would help. Smile

Sincerely,
Laviah

http://www.sunfell.com/unveilin.htm

(This one really helped me and was spot on)
http://www.starseeds.net/profiles/blogs/the-indigo-to-crystal

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002926948663
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Young Indigo Transitioning to Crystal?    Young Indigo Transitioning to Crystal?  EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:50 am

I seem to have gone/be going through the same thing Laviah. Really rough and at times kind of inspiring when the fog clears and it becomes apparent just how much we are changing. Thanks for posting the websites!
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: Young Indigo Transitioning to Crystal?    Young Indigo Transitioning to Crystal?  EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 4:15 am

This is actually quite shocking. It described what last July through this point now has been like for me. Increase psychic abilities, vivid dreams, waking up around 3am, feeling "electric" currents, appetite change...

Though I don't know what I might be in terms of Angelic, Therian, Vampire, etc, it's nice to see that I'm not the only one going through such strange changes. Oftentimes it worries me. I can hear that voice asking am I going insane? Deep down I do believe something is changing about me and, as I've told many of my dearest loved ones before, I'm beginning to get the sense that I'm a part of something much greater than myself.

I wish I could give you advice, but I do want to thank you as well for posting these websites. Much love and luck to you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Young Indigo Transitioning to Crystal?    Young Indigo Transitioning to Crystal?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Young Indigo Transitioning to Crystal?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Otherkin :: Starkin, Masters & Ascended Humans-
Jump to: