Random thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
_el

_el

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Random thoughts   Random thoughts EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:46 pm

Hello,
I haven't posted in a while and for that I am sorry. I have missed you all. I have been thinking and watching. I believe I may have stumbled on a new way for us to remember our pasts life. Well probably not a new way, but a way we haven't been using... Music! Movies! BOOKS! Has it dawned on any one else that the humans are writing about things and singing about things of which they should have no knowledge? For instance, has any ne heard and/or watched the video for the song Anything can happen? The lyrics and video are startlingly close to the Fall of the Morning Star and I. As are parts of the song for Rhianna's song Diamonds in the sky.... Just something to think about.....

On a side note...Has any one heard from the morning star?? She hasn't posted in so long....

Lilith
Back to top Go down
Dani'el

Dani'el

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:50 pm

I would also like to know where Scratch is. I miss her.
Back to top Go down
_el

_el

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 pm

yes..we've been separated for so long...and we've finally found each other in this life and once again he's taken from me...hopefully not for long this time...
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 4:05 am

They're called artistic works that can trigger you/your memories/your knowledge. I think that most of us have had experience with a work of fiction or a piece of music going too deep. There are entire threads dedicated to the topic, from movies, to music and music videos, to books on the site. Sometimes it can seem as if these works have messages for us specifically, which is eerie but still sort of profound. Sometimes it seems as if a work of "fiction" isn't fiction at all, or wasn't really derived from imagination. Madeline L'Engle's books come to mind, like A Wrinkle in Time. Have fun exploring. As for where Scratch is, it seems she's happily enjoying her life here in Hawaii and doesn't feel compelled to come online much anymore. We live on the same island now, on different coasts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts   Random thoughts Empty

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: Brother & Sister Kin-
Jump to: