HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holy cow.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Holy cow. Empty
PostSubject: Holy cow.   Holy cow. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:22 am

Guys. ....Guys.

So. over the weekend Madhavi and I went to the Big Island Mystic Festival down in the south of the island on a beautiful 18 acres of land near the volcano and sitting on a sacred leyline. (apparently.) The leyline that the pyramids of Giza are at?

What. A ridiculously. Awesome. Healing. Crazy. Weekend.

For one thing - really powerful heart open ascended type souls all gathered in one place. For another, I led a fire ritual (continuing from what was started last year when I did my event on the West side of the island) and it was healing and powerful for everyone there. Which is LOVELY and good and makes me feel good that my connection is helpful and can contribute to others' wellbeing. Also, awesome visions of good things. Then we come to the last night that we were there. After a "blissed-out" weekend I suddenly got very despondent and sullen. I wandered around finding Madhavi receiving a healing from a "sacred men's group" who also invited me to sit down and receive. So I did.

Wow. Okay I have to back up. i forgot to mention all the ENERGY. We started off the festival weekend by going into a cave and a Hawaiian Kahu led us in a chant and taught us sacred tones to activate the energy. i was surprised/not surprised that her shamanism was pretty much like mine, though clearly she's been both doing it longer and from an established lineage.

It was a camping event and the first night we camped the woods were scaring me. That happens!! So the second night I had a long conversation with them. They explained that they like saying hi. I explained that humans don't like being woken up in the middle of the night by spirits of the forest that want to say hi. (!!) They were insistent. I was insistent. Finally they told me that they wouldn't bother me if I "reveal who I am to the humans." In other words, the human goddess thing that I am so antsy around. I agreed. They left me alone. So the next day I find myself back in that cave with to magical women who are communing with the goddess energy. I take a plunge, decide to reveal that I'm here to wake up the gods and goddesses sleeping in the world and also that I am one. I am shocked by their response... reverence, thankfulness, gratitude, relief. Like me revealing that was filling some deep wound inside themselves that they were waiting for. So I talk about it with a few more people. Same reaction. I reveal that I am/was a goddess to an awesome new friend and he says "Ah, like Ashtar." And I say "Actually, that was my name." ...I swear he turned a different color.

Well, back to the healing. It's a men's group that wants to raise the consciousness and honor/heal the feminine and I think that the healing generally involves telling each woman that she is a queen of some place or other. Only when I lie down in their tent after an initial healing in a chair which left me sobbing into my shawl, and I look up and see PELE on a shawl over the door staring into my soul, when they say "Okay, are you ready for this? You were once a queen of Egypt," I said "almost, actually I was a goddess." And the one talking replies "I knew it. I knew there was something," and yells for his friend to join us in the tent (I get the feeling that the energy was overwhelming him. I get the feeling that the energy I had was overwhelming a lot of people in a good way at the festival) to help with the healing they were doing. It ended up turning into a "talk story" session where I told him about my memories of the ancient cities and reassured him that we are "re"building the cities of light that once were. I told him that I needed to wake up and he said "How can I help you" and...we took it from there. When I stepped outside the tent I was acting so different that I think I scared Madhavi quite a bit.

But...everything was different. Suddenly I didn't feel upset or annoyed that "something was different" between me and people around me. I didn't feel lost or unsure. I didn't feel like I had to hide myself or act like I'm less than I am to blend in. I didn't feel like I was something that I'm not. I realized what I was. And that was an awesome moment.

I'm still integrating that energy, but I feel like the more people that I share this with - the goddess thing - the better it is somehow... in the tent, there was some major healing, but it ended up being me healing him. laying my hands on him, releasing his blockages. And when he took my hand and put his forehead to it in reverence (!!!!!) and started praying in thanks and gratitude, I looked up at that shawl of Pele and into her eyes and just heard "This is it, sister. This is the feeling. Embrace it. You're going to be getting a lot of that. That's exactly what we need and that's why we're here. So own that. You need to own it." Holy cow.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Holy cow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy cow.   Holy cow. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 12:51 pm

Uh Oh I'm going to one of those camps in August. Goddess help the world Smile

Seriously, that was a wonderful experience and what came to me when i was reading it was

About time Smile
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

Holy cow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy cow.   Holy cow. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 2:20 pm

This is and has to be... always and forever! lol!

Ousa I love you
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Holy cow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy cow.   Holy cow. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:00 am

I love you I love you Thanks

It's kind of overwhelming and kind of awesome. Awesome because finally, it's becoming what I've been trying to get it to become. Overwhelming because my physical self is resisting I guess and that is stressing me out....

On Tuesday I went to some African dance and drumming with some mystical friends and at the dance, met two psychic people who are "too" open (or maybe it was me being not open enough - in the 3rd eye region) and shortly after meeting them started having intense panic attacks that haven't really stopped. I got about two hour of sleep that night.

Last night I kept waking up and at about 3 am woke up suddenly feeling like there was a short of double vision in my right eye that then cleared up and then my "mind" felt immensely better, but also the rest of me was panicking cause I just am so uncomfortable when my body does things "on its own." One reason why I have never experimented with psychotropics even for magick... *sighs deeply* So I woke up all the way and was just sort of trying to calm down, but also feeling sort of immensely grateful for some "gift that I received in my mind"

When I finally sat back in bed with a cup of water, I suddenly saw some little two legged thing of light walking on my sheet that disappeared as soon as it had appeared. I wasn't startled, either, like I would normally be. I wonder if that was just one of those things that's sort of always around us... that I was suddenly able to see with my own two eyes. There were other things... out of the corner of my eye on the right that disappeared as quickly as it showed up... something floating above the corner of my bed... Today I'm wondering if a piece of the Veil fell... since when I posted on facebook about waking up repeatedly a lot of other people were commenting that the same had happened to them - waking up a lot... which seems to indicate that some sort of energetic something was happening on the planet last night.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

Holy cow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy cow.   Holy cow. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:22 am

Over the last 2 days I've been getting crippling headaches. I know that there's been a lot of solar activity going on-- today is the year anniversairy of the meteor that fell over in Russia.

It sounds like an amazing experience that you were part of!

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

Holy cow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy cow.   Holy cow. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:49 am

Solar energy... *nodnods* I've never connected these intense energies to solar energy but I think that every time that they've happened, just about, there is really strong Solar energy happening in the world. So that makes sense to me.

It was a great experience!! The owner of the land that we did it on wants to have another festival that strictly for magick... which is pretty much one thing that I've been wanting since I moved to Hawaii. So the first step is to find a small group of positive-minded very magical/spiritual people that will do some ritual out there.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

Holy cow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy cow.   Holy cow. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:11 am

There seems to be a lot of energy zapping about right now! Aside from the solar stuff Spring is almost here. In the Pagan calendar Imbolc has just passed and Ostara is coming up. In the Kemetic Orthodox calendar the Day of Judgement, Day of Making Health and Long Life, the New Moon Festival and the Feast of the Half Month has just passed and many gods birthdays are coming up. It's time to party!

Hawaii sounds amazing! I hope that I'll visit there one day Smile

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Ousa

Ousa

Holy cow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy cow.   Holy cow. EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 2:34 pm

Ash,

Know anything about how magnetism works. When you place something on the magnet it rearranges the polarity of the object or human being. Depending on the dosage received determines how long the effect will last or if it has in fact become permanent or not!

Your third eye is one such thing! But would you believe me if I shared with you that I have had these same experiences also as well as soon as most recently!

This is all about your atunement with the forces of Pele and of the Multiverse. And they will continue to do so as long as you continue to strive for total self awareness. Remember a while back I had alluded to the fact that you should be careful to ask for something you want because you just might get it? Are you ready for this. This is to be all virgin territory from here on out!

Consider your wish fulfilled! As to whether or not it lasts is and always has been entirely up to you!

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven

p.s. Always remember that you are not alone in this venture and that the powers that be are with you always and forever protecting and guiding you!
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Holy cow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy cow.   Holy cow. EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:22 am

Wow, you've been through all this before!? Well, that makes me feel better Smile I'll keep in mind that this is what I asked for
Back to top Go down
Razi'el
Razi'el

Holy cow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy cow.   Holy cow. EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 4:49 pm

wow, that's quite the story! i think i'd like to attend this camp or whatever, heheheh!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy cow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy cow.   Holy cow. Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy cow.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Otherkin :: Starkin, Masters & Ascended Humans-
Jump to: