HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Guarded door...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anamika

Anamika

Guarded door... Empty
PostSubject: Guarded door...   Guarded door... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 9:52 am

Most of the dream I don't recall. The only part that remains clear in my mind is this-
I was standing in front of a door. It was light blue, and had strange glyphs carved into it.
It was guarded by two beings. They looked male. One of them had close-cropped brown hair and blue eyes (or brown, I have a hard time remembering).
Both of them were wearing heavy looking plate armor. Very bright, gilded. I don't know if they had weapons.
I really wanted to get through the door. It felt very important. But the guard wouldn't budge. I threatened him with all manner of horrible tortures, but all he did was cross his arms over his chest and smirk at me. He wouldn't even speak.
We both knew the only way I was getting through was with his permission.
... Smug bastard.

Ring any bells for anyone?
Back to top Go down
http://little-dust-bunny.deviantart.com/
Ousa

Ousa

Guarded door... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guarded door...   Guarded door... EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:12 pm

We have all been at that door some pass some don't in this lifetime.

But it does represent the striving for the clarity of our past as well as our future and the path to follow!

Once we realize that there are no boundaries and change our perspective then and only then can we pass on to the next so called level of being! But again easier said than done.

When the time is right you shall pass through when and how is to be totally up to you. Walk the path of life first and always have faith in your higher self. You will find that at the end you were always guided and nudged in the right directions.

Nobody and I mean nobody goes unnoticed for everything is in the eye of the beholder.

Ousa Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

Guarded door...
Page 1 of 1