HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Congratulations to our new Head Moderator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Congratulations to our new Head Moderator Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations to our new Head Moderator   Congratulations to our new Head Moderator EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:00 pm

I would just like to announce that due to the gradual increase in member numbers and workload that is linked to this forum, we have creatd the new role of Head Moderator.

The role of the Head Moderator is the same as all Moderators and Admin......... the make sure that this forum runs smoothly and works well. However, there are times when someone needs to take charge and step in to sort out any problems or difficulties that members may be having. Also, if anyone has a problem with the actions or decisions of any of the Moderators, it is helpful to have an arbitrator between the members, Moderators and the Admins. It's a role that needs patience, insight and dedication.

Both Ish and I wanted Dream'sEnd to be the Head Moderator and I am happy to say that she has accepted this, role. Angela has been with us from almost day one, our first member and one of our strongest supporters, not afraid to speak her mind, offer insight and to support us when we had doubts. She is a wise being, someone I am honoured to have as part of this forum and to call a friend.

Well done Angela and thanks for putting up with us for so long...... there's no escape now!!!

Az xxx

Last edited by Azaz'el on Fri May 14, 2010 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our new Head Moderator   Congratulations to our new Head Moderator EmptyFri May 14, 2010 11:19 pm

Hey Az, no need for thanks! I'm just glad that I've been able to help out so far. Thanks. I'll do my best =D Looking forward to working in this new role =)

Angela
xxx
Back to top Go down
valthasar

valthasar

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our new Head Moderator   Congratulations to our new Head Moderator EmptySat May 15, 2010 12:07 am

Congrats! =)
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our new Head Moderator   Congratulations to our new Head Moderator EmptyMon May 17, 2010 5:06 am

Hey, rock on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations to our new Head Moderator   Congratulations to our new Head Moderator Empty

Back to top Go down

Congratulations to our new Head Moderator
Page 1 of 1