HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Still not sure what everything means...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thovia

Thovia

Still not sure what everything means... Empty
PostSubject: Still not sure what everything means...   Still not sure what everything means... EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 5:12 am

My Dream continued....
I'm in a closet. Everything is on fire. I don't feel anything. All I can smell is burning flesh. I have been screaming for Theo for a minute. It feels like hours have past. The door to my left opens and there stands a man. I couldn't see his face or features. Just a mans body made of a very dark shadows.. The end. Suppose if I slept longer than a few hours at a time I did learn more..
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

Still not sure what everything means... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still not sure what everything means...   Still not sure what everything means... EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 4:02 pm

The closet may signify a feeling of being constricted.
With everthing on fire, this could symbolize how chaos surrounds you and you feel trapped.
The smell of burning flesh may be symbolic of your sense of something in decay, perhaps a plan, idea, person, place etc.
Your calling for this Theo seems to indicate that you desired help from this person, but they could not help you.
The door opening from the left and the shadow man symbolizes your inner shadow god aspect coming to your aid and releasing you from your torment.

The Shadow-God is the deep and dark contents of our unconscious, the things most dread and wish to avoid and disown, that they may pretend to themselves that it does not exist with in them. It is the inner monster, so to speak.

Considering it was your Shadow God that freed you, seems to be something you should embrace.. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Still not sure what everything means...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Putting The Pieces Together :: Dreams & Portents-
Jump to: