HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lili'el

Lili'el

"Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...  Empty
PostSubject: "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...    "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:32 am

Hello all, hope everyone is doing fine Smile I have a bunch of questions, but wording them and ordering have been a bit...meh. So I decided to post about two events, one that happened recently and another that two or three years ago. Both include Micha'el, and I know how most of the members on here feel about him (which is why I was hesitant to post anything about him).

Past event: This happened two or three years ago in the house I'm living in now. I was cleaning my bedroom (shock!) and then I felt a sort of heat wave on my skin followed by this prickling on my arms and neck. Energy began to gather in my hands, but it wasn't under my control. It was more like how a porcupine's quills shoot up when it senses danger or when a cat crouches low and starts hissing.

This feeling condense near my bedroom door, I could sense it. I turned around. Then my mind's eye was "blinded" by this bright cobalt blue/violet fire! I staggered back, leaning against my bed. I felt someone watching me. I could barely make out a shape. The energy, the presence was very strong and potent. I didn't like it. Not. One. Bit.

So onto the computer to research it. Cobalt fire. Heat wave. Strong energy. Warrior like presence. Various sites, various descriptions, but the same person. Micha'el.

I sighed heavily. "What did I do to piss off an Archangel?" I asked myself, annoyed. So I turned around and asked "Is there a problem? Because last time I checked, it's rude to barge into a woman's room, inhuman or not." Of course, no answer. Evil or Very Mad

That's not the best part. This went on for four or five days. You know what they say: 1 is chance, 2 is coincidence, 3 is crazy, more than that and there's something up. Your guess is, quite literally, as good as mine.

Dream or Memory?: For some reason, I've been thinking about that moment lately. Also I should throw in here that I've been having some powerful and vivid dreams. I wanted answers, but kept wondering who on Earth would hear me out when concerning one of God's Golden Boys? I put it out of my mind. Maybe it wasn't anything important. Then I had a dream...memory...something?

The gist of it was this: I was sitting alone looking up at a beautiful velvet night sky. The moon was like a pale glowing ornament, nature's finest pearl. I don't know what I was thinking about, but I got the impression that it was about a woman I knew who was very dear to me. A friend? A sister? Mother? A lover? I wasn't sure. Then I felt the seem heat and prickling sensation on my skin. I turned around and saw Micha'el with his "famous" fiery cobalt sword aimed at my neck. I chuckled and got up.

"Someone doesn't like me..." I said in a teasing voice. I laid my hand on a sword. It looked more like a katana with a blue and black hilt. It was stuck in the ground near a white tower. "You know how to make an introduction. Micha'el... it's been a while."

(in my mind I was thinking "Are you kidding me!?")

"I do not remember giving your kind allowance to be here."

I laughed again. "My kind? We have our similarities."

"Your kind and mine our parallel rivers. They run different paths, are distant and they never cross" he said with the most spiteful glare.

"You don't like my nature. You hate what I am. I do not fit into your order and scale, so therefore I am not worthy of anything save to be at the sharp end of you blade, is that it?"

"There is no greyscale."

Ouch. That stung me something deep. I couldn't shake of that feeling of "how could you say such a thing?" even after I woke up.

I pulled up my sword and quickly crossed with his, hard. I saw his arm move from the impact and his eyes narrowed in a "how dare you try to cross me" glare.

"I will not be disrespected. You will leave here."

"And next we meet, we will be proper enemies," I said in a mix of sadness and bitter anger.

Silence. Smoothly, we both sheathed our weapons. "Goodbye Micha'el."

"Goodbye ______". What was in his eyes in he said that? Regret? Remorse? Indignation? Obviously I didn't hear what he called me, but from reading his lips it was neither Saea nor my birth name.

Well that's about it. ....I don't know how I feel about this. I really don't. Upon waking I wrote all I could remembered. This is so far my first memory/dream of anything having to do with the Shadow. Where do I fall in? Where was my place and what did he mean by "your kind"? To be honest, I'm not. But for now?

- Saea
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...    "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:05 am

Hmm, I'm not sure what to say about this but I thank you for sharing it with us. it's difficult to deal with unwanted presences on their own, but when it turns out to be a presence that has an "interest" in you because of maybe a shared history that's when things get really sticky. Sometimes you're friends and they're just trying to reconnect. Sometimes enemies, and sometimes both, at differing times. How you react can make all the difference but what really matters, of course is your safety and comfort. I don't know what to say about it beyond that though. What do other members think about this share?
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...    "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:08 am

The way Michael spoke to you reminds me a lot of how he treated my mate, Raziel. For some reason the Archangels really disliked him. Michael had a conversation with him not unlike the one you had with him!

If his presence is affecting you in a negative way you can block it out. If not then that's fine XD

I'm not sure what else to say either since Michael and I never crossed swords (pardon the pun). He got me out of trouble a lot.

~Capsha/Haniel
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Zariel

Zariel

PostSubject: Re: "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...    "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 6:16 pm

archs and seraphs had their own problems that was not known to others and because of that a lot of that was misunderstood, not defending anyone ofcourse. I was tasked to eliminate beings without reasons besides they are the enemy and I followed orders to the t without discussion because that's where problems began as long as I got my souls that's all I cared about. I have never had an issue with Michael what so ever so im confused as to why everyone has issues with him. I would love some help with this if yall are willing to discuss it. but at some times we are tasked out to hunt our own kind for whatever reason and like me until I get what im told to get ill hunt until you kill me or you find a way to evade a destroyers senses lol. sorry if that seems rude
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

PostSubject: Re: "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...    "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 7:58 pm

@Ashtart: It's okay Smile I'm still rather confused by it either. That was the first time I had an unwanted presence (not because I hate Micha'el, but because of how strong and disruptive that energy was), but it certainly wasn't the last. I suppose it comes with being open to energy and spellwork. But, have you ever felt like someone was watching you really intense from across the room? That's the only way I can really describe it.

@Capsha: Really? Wow, how did you handle the way Micha'el treated Raziel (if that's not too personal a question of course!). It nice to know that Micha'el helped you out. It does make me feel a bit guilty for the way that I acted in that memory. Authority figure issues? A few in this life. But I can honestly say that I never "crossed swords" with any of them. And I end up making a lot of unintentional puns Wink So pun excused lol!

@Zariel: I don't know what Micha'el had against me and vice versa. Like I said, this is my first memory that came up, and I don't know too much about Micha'el and the way he acted. Some say he was a hero others say he was a cruel angel. I'm not sure what to make of this Neutral . To each their own? All our experiences with him weren't the same, so we saw different sides to him that left an impact on each of us, for better or for worse.
Back to top Go down
Capsha

Capsha

PostSubject: Re: "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...    "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...  EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:23 pm

Saea wrote:
@Capsha: Really? Wow, how did you handle the way Micha'el treated Raziel (if that's not too personal a question of course!). It nice to know that Micha'el helped you out. It does make me feel a bit guilty for the way that I acted in that memory. Authority figure issues? A few in this life. But I can honestly say that I never "crossed swords" with any of them. And I end up making a lot of unintentional puns Wink So pun excused lol!

I didn't take much notice of it to be honest :B
They had an argument because I was planning on leaving to be with Raziel so it didn't effect me one way or another. I just left a bit sooner than I thought I would.

~Capsha
Back to top Go down
http://www.kemetic-claudia.blogspot.com
Malphas

Malphas

PostSubject: Re: "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...    "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...  EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:54 am

you said, "This feeling condense near my bedroom door, I could sense it. I turned around. Then my mind's eye was "blinded" by this bright cobalt blue/violet fire! I staggered back, leaning against my bed. I felt someone watching me. I could barely make out a shape. The energy, the presence was very strong and potent. I didn't like it. Not. One. Bit."
In concordance with my studies, this encounter sounds to me like a classic, typical psychic vampire attack. What makes me say this is the color of the aura that you witnessed and the sense of being watched as well as the presence feeling very strong or potent. the only sign that is missing from this description is an almost pressing weight on your chest, or a kind of temporary paralysis. If you would like information regarding protecting yourself from further attacks, or just on the subject in general, feel free to let me know and i will happily provide you with the requested information.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...    "Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...  Empty

Back to top Go down

"Parallel Rivers" so he calls us...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Shadow :: Experiences of Shadow-
Jump to: