HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need some advice...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Malphas

Malphas

I need some advice... Empty
PostSubject: I need some advice...   I need some advice... EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 5:46 am

Have any of you ever met a person that you're just... I don't know, 'drawn' to.... Like their energy is familiar, as if you've known them before, though you've never actually met them? Recently, I have encountered a couple of people with whom this has happened. I feel as though they may be connected to us in some way. One of them has beliefs that may very well create an issue between us should I approach them with what I think. I guess I'm asking, how do I approach someone with this subject. What would be the best way to go about confronting them with what I have been, and who I am now, on this, my journey, without offending them or perhaps scaring them off...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=816922368
Zionis

Zionis

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice...   I need some advice... EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:02 am

Personally I would greet and try and make friends first, wouldn't hurt to make a new friend. Maybe that person will open to you when and if you open to them.
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice...   I need some advice... EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:16 am

I agree with Zepar. I find that asking little bits to break the ice on the topic can help, like "do you believe in ghosts or angels? Have you ever seen one?" if so "What was it like?" Asking about their experience can help you to introduce your ideas. "I feel like angels exist. Have you ever felt like you might have wings or that you're not from here?" and so on.
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice...   I need some advice... EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:43 pm

Definitely agree you need to create some kind of acquaintance first rather than a stranger suddenly asking all kinds of weird questions.

i think that if the person really does have that connection, if you give them an opening they will be drawn in.

if you offer friendship and it's turned down then you've lost nothing, given away nothing and taken no risks. if that happens then they're probably just not open or ready and if that's the case trying force the issue would be disasterous
Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice...   I need some advice... EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:09 am

Malphas. I know of what you speak .

There are certain folk i have been drawn to in my lifetime, and they are of RH- blood, usually o-
I have this bloodtype, and many who have this blood are very similar to eachother, and thus we connect with each other because we share a common traits, thoughts and views and ancestry..

I find there is little problem connecting with fellow copper bloods(rh- folk) , and that they have interest in many of the same things as myself, thoughbeit different in many manners.. truly, it is like we just end up together without any serious effort.

However, I agree with everyone else; Their points are valid and worth heeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need some advice...   I need some advice... Empty

Back to top Go down

I need some advice...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Miscelleny-
Jump to: