HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Homemade remedy for mosquitoe control!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ousa

Ousa

Homemade remedy for mosquitoe control! Empty
PostSubject: Homemade remedy for mosquitoe control!   Homemade remedy for mosquitoe control! EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:12 pm

Have you noticed the Mosquitoes are already out! Here is a homemade trap to help keep you and the kiddos from being a blood donor!!!

HOMEMADE MOSQUITO TRAP:

Items needed:
1 cup of water
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 gram of yeast
1 2-liter bottle

HOW:
1. Cut the plastic bottle in half.
2. Mix brown sugar with hot water. Let cool. When cold, pour in the bottom half of the bottle.
3. Add the yeast. No need to mix. It creates carbon dioxide, which attracts mosquitoes.
4. Place the funnel part, upside down, into the other half of the bottle, taping them together if desired.
5. Wrap the bottle with something black, leaving the top uncovered, and place it outside in an area away from your normal gathering area. (Mosquitoes are also drawn to the color black.)

Change the solution every 2 weeks for continuous control.

Back to top Go down
Ogygian

Ogygian

Homemade remedy for mosquitoe control! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Homemade remedy for mosquitoe control!   Homemade remedy for mosquitoe control! EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:44 pm

Those filthy parasites are a bane!

They used to be so small and none so bothersome years ago.. Now they are getting as big as flies and i'v noticed how many more people in my area are getting diseases and sickness from those bugs = s

So thank you very much Ousa, I am glad to know this concoction and surely will be testing it soon
Back to top Go down

Homemade remedy for mosquitoe control!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Miscelleny-
Jump to: