HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Not-So-Friendly Encounter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razi'el
Razi'el

A Not-So-Friendly Encounter Empty
PostSubject: A Not-So-Friendly Encounter   A Not-So-Friendly Encounter EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:09 am

hey all, your resident bookworm and possible alarmist here, Raz.

so, last night, around this time (12 A.M. here), just before i was getting ready for bed, Lethias rolls over and calls me over, saying he feels something tapping him on the shoulder, and then pointing to me. so i ask him if it's saying anything, and he starts muttering things. of course he was half asleep, but the seemed pretty lucid, here are some of the things this presence asked me through him:

Darkness approaches
This one (lethias) is attuned to the light
You will pay for what you have done
You are but one of many who will not be missed
Ready your sorrow
This one (lethias) will be mine

the only other thing that was said was slightly unintelligible, something about asking me what it was like in Anahiem... which in and of itself seems strange. was there such a place? what relevance did it have to the Shadow, or me in particular? i honestly have no clue.

speaking of clues, Lethias did manage to get a name from the presence, Ami'el. does that name ring any bells? when i hear it, all i get is this feeling of scorn, or loathing... either way, i apparently did not like this individual, if i knew him before, and he apparently doesn;t like me, to have this kind of vendetta against me. any thoughts? they would be much apprecciated.

thanks!
Raz
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

PostSubject: Re: A Not-So-Friendly Encounter   A Not-So-Friendly Encounter EmptySat May 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Is this the first sort of hostile message Lethias has received? I'd ask him if he's felt any contact in the past.

I'm not familiar with the name Ami'el, but... well, let's just say that my reaction to that name is pretty unfriendly as well. I don't write about it, but I have a deeply feral side that emerges now and then, and when I read that name, my only real impulse is to hiss and show a little tooth. Pure hostility.

Do you have the sense that Ami'el is Shadow? Or is it possibly another being masquerading? Because the other impression that I got from the post was a reminder about the "enemy." Something that seems to an enemy of progress, that uses brainwashing of sorts to turn people against what is right. That black, shapeless, "blob" thing.
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A Not-So-Friendly Encounter   A Not-So-Friendly Encounter EmptySat May 22, 2010 8:39 pm

Dearest Raziel

I'm assuming that Lethias has had this encounter before with Ami'el. But, I feel that only he and only he alone has the key to this conundrum but that, is if he so desires to learn and is willing to take that first step! Regressing oneself in reflection is needed. This was done not randomly but for a reason an rather we consider that is a good or bad thing is strictly immaterial! What the crux is of rather the confrontation/lesson can be successfully learned from!

All is based on your response and your own consciousness whether you consider, it right or wrong. If you run he will follow until this is completed and the lesson either learned or fully healed!

Ouza
Back to top Go down
Scratch

Scratch

PostSubject: Re: A Not-So-Friendly Encounter   A Not-So-Friendly Encounter EmptySun May 23, 2010 4:14 am

The major reaction I got, other than wanting to know who Lethias is (sorry that's reiteration... I have the feeling you said, but can't remember) is that voice was wrong. You will be missed, very much, if whatever this hollow threat is about somehow proves true. Yeah, darkness approaches, and this sounds like a message from it to me.

I know nothing of Ami'el, but say that in the sense that I don't want to know anything of him/her, that this person is beneath me to know. That may sound arrogant, but my gut reaction is that this is so much smoke-blowing, to make you second guess things. I've been dealing with a lot of craziness in the past week spiritually myself, so either I'm just on the defensive, or I'm not the only one roadblocks are getting thrown at.

I'm in a smashy-smashy mood as is, and I'm not sure what Anaheim is, but my overall opinion of this presence can be summed up in two phrases: bullshit, and how dare you! (speaking to it instead of you, of course)
Back to top Go down
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A Not-So-Friendly Encounter   A Not-So-Friendly Encounter EmptySun May 23, 2010 3:25 pm

Now I get it!!!!

You're fighting your own emergence, Where to go, What to do and How do I get to it? And here low and behold is a handy dandy little mirror that you or your friend have both created as an opposite polar entity. So available and just raring and itching to fight so that you can prove your superiority over this so called essence of something that's bugging the hell out of you! It's a pissing contest<--- Not to sound so harsh but truly to be a truthful one.

You're not telling us everything are you? I smell something in the background that's grinding away at your innards! This villain or villainess represents something else. Take the time to stop and think for a moment and reflect on this one, sounds stupid but do it again only this time with more conviction and thought!

What is in this reflection of the past or perhaps something that going on right here and know?

If you see no sense in this submitted below reference forget it but, if so have a good look and see if you can get any similarities to your own situation: Is this an act of revolution and or in fact of revenge?

http://www.twainquotes.com/Revolution/revolution.html

Then take the time to take use the following survey to see how you stand? If not useful take it as a grain of salt!

http://www.beliefnet.com/Entertainment/Quizzes/BeliefOMatic.aspx

Ouza

Good Luck ... and always realize this that we are all and always will be behind you no matter what!

http://www.kabalarians.com/Female/amiel.htm <--- Might give you some insight on the reference to the name of Ami'el who is in fact a feminine aspect!
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

PostSubject: Re: A Not-So-Friendly Encounter   A Not-So-Friendly Encounter EmptyMon May 24, 2010 10:56 pm

I agree with much that has already been said.......... idle and empty threats to make you somehow worried or sacred... and they do it through the unconscious mind of a loved one so that it will freak yoo out even more. Party tricks that used to be used and have no place in the world these days.

That said, it's interesting and curious that it has happened and I would suggest thinking over any of the ideas, thoughts or conversations you maye have had over the past week that could have drawn attention to you by those who wish to make such egotistical somments. Had you and Lethias been discussing anything of import from the the past lives etc etc?

Ammi'el is an angel who is under the command of Mendrion.

As for Anahiem.......... for some strange reason that name fills me with about as much dread as Dudael does!!! It actually makes me feel physically sick and it's a name that is very familiar tome even though I cannot remember why.

Carry out the usual protection Raz, and if needs be just shout and I'll send what I can to make sure you and Lethias are ok.

Az
x

https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Ousa

Ousa

PostSubject: Re: A Not-So-Friendly Encounter   A Not-So-Friendly Encounter EmptyTue May 25, 2010 7:53 pm

A little levity time here,

The only things I remember about a Anaheim was on the train in California!

"Which usually started out with the conductor shouting... "next stops Anaheim and Cucamonga!"

Ouza Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Not-So-Friendly Encounter   A Not-So-Friendly Encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

A Not-So-Friendly Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Shadow :: Experiences of Shadow-
Jump to: