HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Summer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtart

Ashtart

Happy Summer Empty
PostSubject: Happy Summer   Happy Summer EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 8:05 am

How is your summer faring? Aside from the psychic attack stuff it's been a lovely summer over here. I discovered World of Warcraft and gaming in general o_o so I'm been pretty obsessed with that. WoW fans, my main is at lvl 61 Smile

I'll probably move from Hawaii to the Bay Area (San Francisco) in about 2 weeks. I have no real "goals" there, other than to connect with magikal people. And 'kin! There are otherkin meetups over there. It will be exciting to get involved with the community again in a city.

What have you been up to this summer? Any celebrations, special problems to discuss or tackle? How have you been filling your time?

Happy belated Lughnasadh! sunny 
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Happy Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Summer   Happy Summer EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 3:34 am

I had a boring summer, but I made a decision to try and move to Australia one day so I've been studying up most the time.
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

Happy Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Summer   Happy Summer EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 11:12 pm

My summer has been much more healing and relaxing than last summer. I celebrated my birthday on July 14th and we ended having Italian instead of BBQ on Independence day. I love my screwball family XD lol! Also, I've been finding out more and more things about my self... very revealing. Here in North Texas of course the heat is still going to be rather dreadful, but we were in the nineties most of July (which is a miracle itself). All the craziness of this year's summer is winding down now, and it's like I can feel the days counting down until autumn begins. I never could before Shocked Maybe I underwent I growth period I wasn't aware of.

Great summer and I hope everybody else has a good one too!
Back to top Go down
Ashtart

Ashtart

Happy Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Summer   Happy Summer EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 9:06 am

Zadki'el, sorry to hear the summer has been uneventful, but Australia! Nice Smile

Saea, relaxing summers are the best! Just the nineties in Texas, huh? Shocked Shocked 
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Happy Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Summer   Happy Summer EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 12:07 pm

Saea wrote:
My summer has been much more healing and relaxing than last summer. I celebrated my birthday on July 14th and we ended having Italian instead of BBQ on Independence day. I love my screwball family XD lol! Also, I've been finding out more and more things about my self... very revealing. Here in North Texas of course the heat is still going to be rather dreadful, but we were in the nineties most of July (which is a miracle itself). All the craziness of this year's summer is winding down now, and it's like I can feel the days counting down until autumn begins. I never could before Shocked Maybe I underwent I growth period I wasn't aware of.

Great summer and I hope everybody else has a good one too!

wow I'm in North Texas too! Very Happy

and yea I hope when I finally get there my life becomes more...free I would say Smile
Back to top Go down
Lili'el

Lili'el

Happy Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Summer   Happy Summer EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 2:19 am

@Ashtart: A miracle, right Laughing ? But now it's in the hundreds. Well, August is the hottest month of the year, but if I made it through the 109's two years ago, I can make it through these Very Happy Relaxing still. I feel calmer than usual.

@Zadki'el: Really? That's cool! Of course my town is too sleepy, so I don't plan on staying here forever. Hopefully traveling the world fits in with my music career, but I'll have most of college to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Zionis

Zionis

Happy Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Summer   Happy Summer EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 12:18 pm

Saea wrote:
@Ashtart: A miracle, right Laughing ? But now it's in the hundreds. Well, August is the hottest month of the year, but if I made it through the 109's two years ago, I can make it through these :DRelaxing still. I feel calmer than usual.

@Zadki'el: Really? That's cool! Of course my town is too sleepy, so I don't plan on staying here forever. Hopefully traveling the world fits in with my music career, but I'll have most of college to figure that out.

I hope me trying to be a chef takes me to the possibility of traveling lol. I wish you luck ^^ you know the weird saying those born in texas tend to always feel it pulling them back lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Summer   Happy Summer Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Summer
Page 1 of 1