HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who I am?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azruel

Azruel

Who I am? Empty
PostSubject: Who I am?   Who I am? EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:29 pm

Hi everyone and been a while but I discovered who I am, I am Sari'el. So if anyone know anything more than I do please share. Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Azruel

Azruel

Who I am? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who I am?   Who I am? EmptyWed Oct 16, 2013 6:49 pm

I think I am because I was read by a friend that know how to see into past lives and such. He said I am an angel descendant and described what he saw, later he look it up and it fit what sariel would look like to an T.
Back to top Go down
Azaz'el
Admin
Azaz'el

Who I am? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who I am?   Who I am? EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 11:09 pm

The most important thing is to follow you're own heart and soul.... listen to your inner voice and the memories that begin to surface. No on can tell you who you are or who you're not. You will only know your own truth by searching for it within yourself... you will soon know who and when you are Smile 

Azaz'el
Back to top Go down
https://fallenshadow.darkbb.com
Azruel

Azruel

Who I am? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who I am?   Who I am? EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 3:43 pm

Thanks Az I will and you are right Smile
Back to top Go down
Ishtahar
Admin
Ishtahar

Who I am? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who I am?   Who I am? EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 7:55 pm

I'm sorry for being late to the party, I've been out of the loop for a while, but I'm back.

Az is dead right. No one can tell you who or what you are, honey. It all comes from your heart. The only rule is that it feels right to you. When you find out information about your true self, it's more than an intellectual feeling of 'rightness' or 'familiarity' which is just knowing you're on the right track. When you find something that truly fits it sends shivers down your spine and kicks you in the gut. You KNOW it's true and you really don't need any more affirmation than that - not from anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who I am? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who I am?   Who I am? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who I am?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Fallen :: The Fallen - Memories-
Jump to: